POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just get the feeling Hillary has to lose this race.. Not sure Trump did enough tonight, and kind of got frazzled in the end.

Its unfortunate that holt was such a slut tonight, not only with questions but telling Trump supporters they had to be quiet.. While have no issue with the left hooting the hollaring..

Nope not a chance in hell. She was fake as shit tonight and Trump was Trump.

Exactly. Learn America.

It ain't about what's right. You have to convince complete idiots you're the presidential pick. She did that, with the help of the moderator, and most importantly, Trump's private business background. He can't win because he's not one of them. He's not a political hack.

I turned it off when Hillary acted like black neighborhoods weren't total dumpster fires considering her party creates them, tells them they're victims and they're he saviors.

Couldn't take another moment of it. Also it's clear that she had the questions and the idea that NBC or CNN gets any role in these debates is painfully pathetic.

Trump is killing her on every issue. Of course the MSM will say Hillary won regardless.

He gets baited to easily. There are some very easy responses he should have lined up every time she brings up curtain issues.

I really do not think either won tonight. But he will lose if he doesn't stop chasing her bait.

Clinton up 10% in global betting markets so far after the debate. It was a pretty clear win for Clinton. Trump really came off the rails past the first 20-30 minutes.

That last 20 minutes as her strong point on foreign affairs and Holt's questions about Don's remarks on women and such.

Still have no idea what her economic plan is but to tax the rich heavy and trickle it down to welfare.

I think dude did ok moderating, he allowed them to talk. I think the questions were one sided because he asked personal questions of Donald about taxes and birther points but didn't ask Hillary about emails or Benghazi or pay for play or questionable deaths or lack of personal campaigning or lack of press conferences or health issues or...

Yes yes yes I win tonight no matter what. Trump just talked about Patton.

Point for me.

Trump won the first 15 minutes. He missed a big opportunity to pin her down more on her email scandal. He definitely has improved his foreign policy knowledge. She did what she always does which is the race and women card, etc. etc. To me, if you like Trump he won. If you like her, she won. Not sure either really gained a lot tonight. Her biggest issue is people simply do not like her. IMO, she did nothing to change that. Trump did not do anything he has not already done in several other debates. He is brash, let's his ego get in the way at times, and s not PC and rehearsed like she is.

It comes down to who looked like they have the most energy and passion and showed the most leadership. Trump clearly beat her in those areas.

Reactions: screwduke1
I think dude did ok moderating, he allowed them to talk. I think the questions were one sided because he asked personal questions of Donald about taxes and birther points but didn't ask Hillary about emails or Benghazi or pay for play or questionable deaths or lack of personal campaigning or lack of press conferences or health issues or...
Yes, and the bolded means the moderator was terrible. Just because he let them talk doesn't mean he did ok. He was simply awful.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT