POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes, and the bolded means the moderator was terrible. Just because he let them talk doesn't mean he did ok. He was simply awful.
Are you saying the moderator should do more than just ask questions and listen? So am I. It was a weak joke.

Reactions: Anthony B
Not really any talk of emails. I guess the moderator wasn't gonna let that happen.

False. She knows how to not drag an issue out. This isn't her first bad point in a debate and she knows how to get it blown over.

He gave the media plenty of talking points to make him look bad for a few weeks, but they are the seem boring talking points.

This debate had no meat to it. It was the same garbage regurgitated that we have heard over and over and over.

If he gets on tv tonight he better focus on an unbiased debate where she is put on trial, however he can't be a crybaby. Maybe strategically admit it was tougher on him and her time off the campaign seems to have benefitted her but he doesn't have time to take off because he is out in full force because of request.

I thought it was pretty clear clinton was far more prepared and had him on the defense the whole time. Obviously with the moderator's help.

There were so many missed opportunities. How did he not segue the "law and order" into Clinton being above the law. How did he not nail her on cybersecurity and her server? No pay for play or corruption? Jesus.

Trump was terrible.

Wtf are you talking about? She said exactly what everyone against politicians said.

He crushed her in middle points.
He was winning early but just would not shut the **** up! Kept interrupting her, rolling his eyes and snorting fumes. What a train wreck this guy would be and America saw it first hand! This was not reality TV Donald!

I thought it was pretty clear clinton was far more prepared and had him on the defense the whole time. Obviously with the moderator's help.

There were so many missed opportunities. How did he not segue the "law and order" into Clinton being above the law. How did he not nail her on cybersecurity and her server? No pay for play or corruption? Jesus.

Trump was terrible.

Sorry. I'm glad he went Trump.

Unfortunately our country is full of dumb ****s like Moe, so maybe we are ****ed.

CNN is keying on the birther issue and Trumps taxes. What? If this is all they have to complain about, she is in trouble.

Trump was terrible.

It's a series. Best outta 3. Yes you want to win game one but win the series.

Trump is missing a huge opportunity when reporters ask him about her being prepared. Just something simple along the lines of "my answers are my own thoughts, hers are someone else's memorized by her" would score big points.

I expected Trump to win this debate but hes done much better than I expected. I think his poll numbers will start shooting up even more after this.
Trump Jr is that you? [roll]

I'm picturing you covering your ears and screaming 'la la la la la' whenever Hillary spoke. And making out with the TV whenever they showed DT's face.

The part on cybersecurity made me cringe when hearing Hillary speak...where's Bernie Sanders when you need him? Enough about the damn emails! She did look pretty healthy though, must have been her body double. DT is the one who actually looked sickly.

I will say he made a strong argument for the black vote with his ideas for stop and frisk and more law and order and police. That will surely heal the divide.

This debate won't matter though. The American public is too stupid to understand policy. They just want red meat.

The media is absolutely awful.

I used to be against this, but I really wish a rich conservative (the few that exist) would buy out one of these media companies and take it over. It is absolutely ridiculous the bullshit that they spew.

So who won? Like I said, I quit watching after the race question. Couldn't stomach to listen to that BS from Hillary.

From what I saw, Clinton rehearsed this and it was maddening to watch this POS talk about transparency and trying to act like she is one of "us." This scumbag has got rich while in office, had every shady deal imaginable with donors and the Clinton Foundation, had an email server scandal, had a Benghazi scandal, she's had every scandal imaginable and she wants to talk about transparency?

Reactions: WettCat
He was winning early but just would not shut the **** up! Kept interrupting her, rolling his eyes and snorting fumes. What a train wreck this guy would be and America saw it first hand! This was not reality TV Donald!

Get use to it, because he will be President.

Trump is missing a huge opportunity when reporters ask him about her being prepared. Just something simple along the lines of "my answers are my own thoughts, hers are someone else's memorized by her" would score big points.

Yep. He also didn't mention that Chicago has strict gun laws and are run by Democrats and it hasn't worked yet she's a gun grabber.

Trump actually talked like someone who was being asked the question for the first time. Hillary didn't miss a beat with her memorized speeches. No GD way she didn't have the questions.

Hard to assess that debate. If you're just scoring points based on points made, effective rebuttals, etc. - which is how most media view it - then she won. But I don't think that's how the average view watches a debate. I'm not sure what they're looking for here, to be honest. My gut reaction was he did better in the first half, she did better in the second. As others have said, for the 85% who already know how they're voting....if you like him, you thought he won and vice versa. What did the other 15% see?

Reactions: augustaky1
Both scored points.

The TPP where (fact check) hillary DID call it the gold standard will go a long way with bernie bros.

Trump went off about the iraq war.. all he has to say is, "i was against it, but fine if you claim i was for it thats fine also. I didnt have top secret information and wasnt being given classified information daily. I was a private citizen. You were the one supposed to make the righr decision."

Come on conway. Thats easy

This election will go to the final days.

Reactions: augustaky1
The media is absolutely awful.

I used to be against this, but I really wish a rich conservative (the few that exist) would buy out one of these media companies and take it over. It is absolutely ridiculous the bullshit that they spew.
If only there was some media company that would give DT time on air and espouse his views.
politifact_photos_hannity_2_final.jpg

roger_ailes_horizontal.jpg

So who won? Like I said, I quit watching after the race question. Couldn't stomach to listen to that BS from Hillary.

From what I saw, Clinton rehearsed this and it was maddening to watch this POS talk about transparency and trying to act like she is one of "us." This scumbag has got rich while in office, had every shady deal imaginable with donors and the Clinton Foundation, had an email server scandal, had a Benghazi scandal, she's had every scandal imaginable and she wants to talk about transparency?
certainly not America.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT