POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think I got my new message for the Georgia runoffs fine tuned.

"Donald Trump sent a bunch of his New York Lawyer friends down here to Georgia to try and bully, harass, insult, and intimidate the people of Georgia..."

How funny is it that the so called smoking gun suitcase video got destroyed by georgia investigators? LOL. Turns out every day they put ballots in those containers, its just what they used there.

Also what do you think about the Florida Lawyer being caught telling a lot of people to change their address to vote in georgia for republicans? once again, the actual smoking gun election fraud are republicans. He's going to jail guaranteed because he wasnt joking like he claims.. he literally registered to vote in georgia using his brothers address which he told people on facebook live they could also use as an address. (im sure his brother appreciates being brought into it)

What do the containers have to do with it? They entered votes unsupervised. That’s the point.

Not one bit of evidence has been proven in a court of law to show major election fraud.
Not one. Zero. Nada
I listen to the actual court rulings, not what some Trump nut hugger like Guilliani says in order to get a pardon or payout.

It’s not Giuliani, it’s actual witnesses and affidavits, it’s video.
Like the judge in Nevada today, he backtracked on Witness testimony, because he didn’t want to hear it.

You’re unbelievable, you literally do not care that the election was a joke. Guarantee you we’re all about Russian collusion.

The big difference is that one opinion is based in fact and evidence, while the belief that Trump won is devoid of any and all objective evidence presented in a court of law.

What does a court of law have to do with it? You saw the video, there are thousands of affidavits from witnesses, the statistical impropabilities alone should cause you pause.
It’s gone from show the evidence, to court of law. What’s it gonna be when the SCOTUS overturns it?

It’s not Giuliani, it’s actual witnesses and affidavits, it’s video.
Like the judge in Nevada today, he backtracked on Witness testimony, because he didn’t want to hear it.

You’re unbelievable, you literally do not care that the election was a joke. Guarantee you we’re all about Russian collusion.
You really believe that 80 million votes and 306 electoral delegates are going to be thrown out because of largely unverifiable claims alleged in affidavits? You can have all the affidavits you want but they have to lead to something of substance. You don't pay a bunch of people in a homeless shelter $100 each to swear in an affidavit that Don Jr. is actually the reincarnation of Hugo Chavez then deport Don Jr. just because they alleged that. You have nothing to support your spurious allegations and as a result you are getting a legal thumping on a scale that will be talked about for the next 100,000 years as a case study in how not to litigate.

PA will be the first state Alito and the gang of 5 will blow up. Probably the most clear cut of the decisions as their election was unconstitutional in several different aspects. GA will be next. Pretty clear examples of illegal counting, tampering etc. all on tape. Then Wisconsin. Actually I could foresee many states elections being declared illegitimate if a lawsuit is brought to the SCOTUS with a deep dive into Dominion Voting Systems ties to Chinese money.

What does a court of law have to do with it? You saw the video, there are thousands of affidavits from witnesses, the statistical impropabilities alone should cause you pause.
It’s gone from show the evidence, to court of law. What’s it gonna be when the SCOTUS overturns it?
If the Supreme Court rules that there is enough overwhelming evidence and votes that were switched, I will acknowledge the result.
It will never happen because Trump is just playing his followers to rack up $$$$.

You really believe that 80 million votes and 306 electoral delegates are going to be thrown out because of largely unverifiable claims alleged in affidavits? You can have all the affidavits you want but they have to lead to something of substance. You don't pay a bunch of people in a homeless shelter $100 each to swear in an affidavit that Don Jr. is actually the reincarnation of Hugo Chavez then deport Don Jr. just because they alleged that. You have nothing to support your spurious allegations and as a result you are getting a legal thumping on a scale that will be talked about for the next 100,000 years as a case study in how not to litigate.

No, not just that alone. States cannot go around their legislative body to change voting laws.
All of this could’ve been avoided if states had followed their voting laws on the books. This falls at the feet of the states creating this chaos that was unnecessary by simply following the law.

No, not just that alone. States cannot go around their legislative body to change voting laws.
All of this could’ve been avoided if states had followed their voting laws on the books. This falls at the feet of the states creating this chaos that was unnecessary by simply following the law.
SCOTUS does not like to stick its toe into State run elections as it is up to the States to run their elections. You are getting hammered by the State Supreme Courts so pinning your hopes on SCOTUS telling States how to run their elections is foolish and will end badly just like all the other blather has.

In a way all these election challenges have been reaffirming. To see our courts hold up so valiantly in the face of all this nonsense. Even the courageous local Republicans and State Republicans have for the most part held against Trump and the cowardly Congressional silent Republicans. Our system, warts and all, has been beautiful to behold in standing strong against this tyranny.

Reactions: UK90
Time will tell but I sure wouldn't place any real money in your court.

If they let this stand, they are ignoring the Constitution, it’s that simple. The Sec of States, Govs, and state supreme courts do not have the authority to bypass state legislatures to change voting laws.
The California governor was hit for this very thing in the past couple of weeks, only the state legislature followed it up by changing the law. The judge ruled that the Governor did not have the authority to change voting law.

No, we don’t want our elections to be a joke, a fraud.
Unfounded allegations of widespread voter fraud by the President of the U.S. without any evidence of fraud is more damaging to our democracy than any actual proven voter fraud could ever be.
It's impossible to ever prove or disprove imaginary voter fraud. It's kinda like trying to prove or disprove the existence of Bigfoot.

Reactions: Trumpling
EoSPUdwXYAI3qK2

Unfounded allegations of widespread voter fraud by the President of the U.S. without any evidence of fraud is more damaging to our democracy than any actual proven voter fraud could ever be.
It's impossible to ever prove or disprove imaginary voter fraud. It's kinda like trying to prove or disprove the existence of Bigfoot.

It’s not unfounded though, there are thousands of people swearing to affidavits, Those are real testimonies of fraud or misdeeds.
The states in question are going everything possible to prevent an actual audit that would help clear it up.
My opinion has nothing to do with what Trump says, I’m more than capable of forming my own opinion by looking at the impossibilities that happened on election night, the unknown number of ballots in the system after 80-90% of the ballots were counted and Trump having a substantial lead. 570000 Biden votes to 3200 Trump votes in one dump in the middle of the night, that is impossible. 95% turnout in cities in swing states, Biden underperforming Clinton all over the country except these swing states.

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck it’s a duck.

So you admit you don't really think there was widespread fraud. You just want the will of the voters overturned and your guy installed on a technicality. Nice.

It’s not unfounded though, there are thousands of people swearing to affidavits, Those are real testimonies of fraud or misdeeds.
The states in question are going everything possible to prevent an actual audit that would help clear it up.
My opinion has nothing to do with what Trump says, I’m more than capable of forming my own opinion by looking at the impossibilities that happened on election night, the unknown number of ballots in the system after 80-90% of the ballots were counted and Trump having a substantial lead. 570000 Biden votes to 3200 Trump votes in one dump in the middle of the night, that is impossible. 95% turnout in cities in swing states, Biden underperforming Clinton all over the country except these swing states.

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck it’s a duck.
Why would those votes be fraudulent in favor of Biden in the same states that Republicans won House or Senate seats? Why would Red states like Ga and Arizona allow widespread fraud even after statewide recounts?
The quacking sound you are hearing is the sound of Trump raising millions from his poor supporters donating to his legal defense fund as well as reelection $$$.
He is a NYC con man who found an easy mark in a good chunk of rural America.

So you admit you don't really think there was widespread fraud. You just want the will of the voters overturned and your guy installed on a technicality. Nice.

I think the point is that if the courts rule on the constitution issues, as applied to states governor or sec of state or state courts going around the legiatures, and those votes are declared void, then fraud need not be proven, even though given time I think it easily would be.

I just think its disgusting that most democrats basically don't want it looked into. They would be rioting in the streets if the tables were turned. The Trump fans have been remarkably restrained, both about the election and the covid nonsense shut downs.

Did I say that? The Constitution isn’t a technicality, it’s the foundation of the Nation.
I didn’t say the SCOTUS should “ install” anyone.

Why were the poll watchers told to leave? The suit case or lack thereof isn’t important. Those ballots had been there since before the poll actually opened.
Yet they weren’t counted until poll watchers were told counting was done for the night?
The investigators concluded they werent told to leave... they werent told to stay.. they just left on their own with other workers thinking the day was done.

also at the time of those suitcases/containers were pulled out in the vid... there were observers there.

by georgia law... observers dont have to be there for counting. technically observers never had to be allowed there in the first place... only rep and dem election officials.

Reactions: Trumpling
Why would those votes be fraudulent in favor of Biden in the same states that Republicans won House or Senate seats? Why would Red states like Ga and Arizona allow widespread fraud even after statewide recounts?
The quacking sound you are hearing is the sound of Trump raising millions from his poor supporters donating to his legal defense fund as well as reelection $$$.
He is a NYC con man who found an easy mark in a good chunk of rural America.

Let’s see, in Arizona a Democrat flipped a Republican seat, in Michigan a weak incumbent Dem beat a strong challenger for a senate seat, in GA two incumbent Senators are now in a runoff for control of the senate.
The recount just counted the votes, they didn’t audit them. The GA sec if state agreed to that and then only did a recount? Why do you think?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT