POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The video is showing ballots that were hidden prior to watchers arriving that morning, being counted after watchers were told to leave that night after it was announced counting was done.

The lady was one witness, she wasn’t the only one.

So now what you’re stating is the only way you’ll accept fraud is if it’s presented before a judge? Lying to a congressional committee is also a crime.

You won’t ever admit there was fraud. You’ve moved the goalposts from let’s see the evidence, to it has to be presented in court. That’ll change too.
So you see now that another accusation has been proven false. It had previously been investigated and proven false. That’s likely why they didn’t take it to court and have another judge humiliate these third rate lawyers. Or did it go to court?

It’s hard to keep up with all these con games. I’m sure it is for people on your side as well. But how many times are you going to fall for it? When is enough—enough?

You all are doing this to yourself and our country. You’re letting this conman control reason. At some point I hope you’d take personal responsibility for the damage you’ve contributed to with your support of anything he says minus facts or proof. Damage to the fabric of our republic. Our democracy.

Try to use just a little of that skepticism you have for democrats on Trump. You seem reasonable. I think you’ll see he’s a conman and not much else.

Is there a number? How many times can they convince you something will happen, that they have fool proof evidence of, until you realize they played you for a fool?

Maybe you let it be known, you can have this one, but not again. Just let the wizard of Oz run his machine, fix whatever they break in 2024, and the world goes on never appreciating the successful communist coup.

The American military isn’t going to go against the so-called will of the American people unless they know something you, Zuckerberg and Jake Tapper, don’t

Reactions: spartacat
Yeah. Their “debunking” is total BS and they’re trying to cover their asses. Why would you say counting was over then proceed to still count, after everyone left? The only difference in their story is “nobody was forced to leave”. I mean wtf? This literally proves nothing. [laughing]

ed_gamble_ed_gamble_for_12022020_5_.gif

So you see now that another accusation has been proven false. It had previously been investigated and proven false. That’s likely why they didn’t take it to court and have another judge humiliate these third rate lawyers. Or did it go to court?

It’s hard to keep up with all these con games. I’m sure it is for people on your side as well. But how many times are you going to fall for it? When is enough—enough?

You all are doing this to yourself and our country. You’re letting this conman control reason. At some point I hope you’d take personal responsibility for the damage you’ve contributed to with your support of anything he says minus facts or proof. Damage to the fabric of our republic. Our democracy.

Try to use just a little of that skepticism you have for democrats on Trump. You seem reasonable. I think you’ll see he’s a conman and not much else.

Is there a number? How many times can they convince you something will happen, that they have fool proof evidence of, until you realize they played you for a fool?
They in no way, shape or form proved that it was false. You’re the fool.

Yeah. Their “debunking” is total BS and they’re trying to cover their asses. Why would you say counting was over then proceed to still count, after everyone left? The only difference in their story is “nobody was forced to leave”. I mean wtf? This literally proves nothing. [laughing]
Because that’s not what happened.

Lol. Ok what will come of it then? Who’s covering their asses? Wake up. You’ve been played. Again.

Reactions: Trumpling
That’s because they made the decision to change the law originally guy. They essentially would have been ruling against themselves. But what they did was without a vote from the legislature. That’s unconstitutional. Open and shut case for SCOTUS. I expect even Roberts will see it that way. More states will follow. Biden will never take oath of office.
When he takes office how will that make you feel?

Will you start to question your “news” sources?

Don’t get upset. Just control your emotions and give me a straight answer. You’ll have plenty of time to cry and being nice understanding libs we will allow it. Even encourage it.😢

Reactions: Trumpling
Unless I have missed it there has not been one person go under oath and counter all of the claims of fraud. Not one. Yet there are thousands of regular people signing affidavits, security videos, and other evidence of fraud and yet we are supposed to believe it is all just one big attempt to steal the election from a guy that had the least amount of enthusiasm I can recall yet outperformed Obama at his peak candidacy?

I am a Trump supporter but no way am I putting myself at risk by lying under oath and going to prison over an election.

Unless you are an activist or a complete Dem partisan/ Trump hater who refuses to have any objectivity it’s beyond obvious this election was a complete sham. They knew there was no way Joe Biden could beat Trump in a fair election so they used every dirty trick they could fund which is exactly why Biden did not break a sweat campaigning.

Unless I have missed it there has not been one person go under oath and counter all of the claims of fraud. Not one. Yet there are thousands of regular people signing affidavits, security videos, and other evidence of fraud and yet we are supposed to believe it is all just one big attempt to steal the election from a guy that had the least amount of enthusiasm I can recall yet outperformed Obama at his peak candidacy?

I am a Trump supporter but no way am I putting myself at risk by lying under oath and going to prison over an election.

Unless you are an activist or a complete Dem partisan/ Trump hater who refuses to have any objectivity it’s beyond obvious this election was a complete sham. They knew there was no way Joe Biden could beat Trump in a fair election so they used every dirty trick they could fund which is exactly why Biden did not break a sweat campaigning.
The reason Democrats aren't filing sworn affidavits or going to court is because they don't have to prove something that hasn't happened because they cant, it's not possible. All you have to do is read the opinions of conservative justices, some trump appointees. Do it, I dare you. Let me know what you find.

Reactions: Wildcat-in-STL
Joe biden will be sworn in as president of the United states on 01/20/2021. Trumpers better not go into hiding when he does. Come back here and admit you were duped. Then you might be able to gain back some credibility lol

Dims trying to sneak Caligula into office. Imagine the orgys in the white house. Barrack Hussein and wife Big Foot, Caligula and his German Shep, Hunter and his deceased brothers wife, Bill Clinton with a 15 dollar street ho, AOC and Castro, Ilhan Omar and her brother, Al Sharpton and Tawana Brawley. Sprinkle in Transvestites, Pedo's, underage kids, kidnapped sex slaves and Dim lawmakers...Hell, ServPro wouldn't tackle cleaning that mess up

Last edited:
No, not just that alone. States cannot go around their legislative body to change voting laws.
All of this could’ve been avoided if states had followed their voting laws on the books. This falls at the feet of the states creating this chaos that was unnecessary by simply following the law.
When these states were planning on, and doing all these things....RBG was still alive, at least during the planning stage in the event there were court cases. By the time she died they were in the weeds to deep to back out, and I'm sure they thought, like a lot of Rs, that Trump wouldn't nominate, let alone get confirmed a new conservative justice before the election.
Screwed up their end game.

Biden will never take office.
Denial is a defense mechanism proposed by Anna Freud which involves a refusal to accept reality, thus blocking external events from awareness. If a situation is just too much to handle, the person may respond by refusing to perceive it or by denying that it exists”

Last edited:
Reactions: ThePrinceIsKing
Last edited:
Reactions: Wildcat-in-STL
The reason Democrats aren't filing sworn affidavits or going to court is because they don't have to prove something that hasn't happened because they cant, it's not possible. All you have to do is read the opinions of conservative justices, some trump appointees. Do it, I dare you. Let me know what you find.
just find the clip of the judge from zona or nevada that went off on the lawyers for trump talking about presenting affidavits without vetting and how they got the affidavits was not a trustworthy process.

just find the clip of the judge from zona or nevada that went off on the lawyers for trump talking about presenting affidavits without vetting and how they got the affidavits was not a trustworthy process.
Yep. What the trumpets are doing is the most obvious case of election fraud we've ever seen. They should all be disbarred and all of them, including the ones signing affidavits, should be fined so much they'll never consider destroying our democracy again. Make an example out of these traitors to the country I love. This should never be allowed again.

Reactions: Greatestalltime
Abc news reported that night that counting was finished. In the video you can see everyone leaving except 4 people who them start pulling out the ballots and counting, as soon as the watchers are gone.

There are multiple affidavits with people testifying they were told counting was done.

Why do you waste so much time with these guys? The little dweebs are always gonna play dumb or move the goal posts.

I always wondered what kind of people could look at Joe Biden and then vote for him. Now I see that there is an ocean of them. A rich bounty waiting to be farmed by the next dimestore conman. You don't even have to be good or original. Just play the oldies like a shopping mall cover band and you're in.
FIFY

That’s because they made the decision to change the law originally guy. They essentially would have been ruling against themselves. But what they did was without a vote from the legislature. That’s unconstitutional. Open and shut case for SCOTUS. I expect even Roberts will see it that way. More states will follow. Biden will never take oath of office.
Nailed it.

All these states have essentially painted themselves in a corner at this point. It’s either certify or admit they didn’t have a secure election or do their due diligence. I think several of them will go to the Supreme Court at this point. There it will depend on the evidence.
States have to have the courage and will to do the right thing. I doubt we find any. There are some individuals with the will but not an entire delegation.

This has to go to the Supreme Court because states just will not act. Whether it is fear, lack of courage , afraid they will be called racist or what excuse you can go come up with. They want to pass the ball off and get out of the game.

It takes courage to do the right thing in politics.

Tripping after shower when he pulled dog's tail?? Who TF does that? Was he going to use the tail to dry off? Or was he pulling up the dogs tail to get a good sniff?
When these states were planning on, and doing all these things....RBG was still alive, at least during the planning stage in the event there were court cases. By the time she died they were in the weeds to deep to back out, and I'm sure they thought, like a lot of Rs, that Trump wouldn't nominate, let alone get confirmed a new conservative justice before the election.
Screwed up their end game.

Roberts will try to swing Kavanaugh or Barrett to the dark side but if not he'll want to write the opinion so it'll be a 6-3 decision for. Hopefully Kavanaugh and ACB hold their ground.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT