POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Which 'scientist's which 'factor which 'truth?

Averaging 3000 dead people a day?

You are scum. Coronabro
Scum for believing in science and using masks/social distancing to mitigate a pandemic? Some of y'all have to be the inspiration for the characters in the movie Idiocracy.

Reactions: UK90
How funny is it that the so called smoking gun suitcase video got destroyed by georgia investigators? LOL. Turns out every day they put ballots in those containers, its just what they used there.

Also what do you think about the Florida Lawyer being caught telling a lot of people to change their address to vote in georgia for republicans? once again, the actual smoking gun election fraud are republicans. He's going to jail guaranteed because he wasnt joking like he claims.. he literally registered to vote in georgia using his brothers address which he told people on facebook live they could also use as an address. (im sure his brother appreciates being brought into it)

Why were the poll watchers told to leave? The suit case or lack thereof isn’t important. Those ballots had been there since before the poll actually opened.
Yet they weren’t counted until poll watchers were told counting was done for the night?

How funny is it that the so called smoking gun suitcase video got destroyed by georgia investigators? LOL. Turns out every day they put ballots in those containers, its just what they used there.

Also what do you think about the Florida Lawyer being caught telling a lot of people to change their address to vote in georgia for republicans? once again, the actual smoking gun election fraud are republicans. He's going to jail guaranteed because he wasnt joking like he claims.. he literally registered to vote in georgia using his brothers address which he told people on facebook live they could also use as an address. (im sure his brother appreciates being brought into it)

A United States Senator (Ted Lieu) made comments to the effect of urging people to move to GA specifically to vote in this runoff. Is he going to jail too? You libs are too much. Don’t you dare cheat the way I’m planning to cheat!!!!

All these states have essentially painted themselves in a corner at this point. It’s either certify or admit they didn’t have a secure election or do their due diligence. I think several of them will go to the Supreme Court at this point. There it will depend on the evidence.
This is like fighting to maintain an abandoned cave on a remote island in the Pacific one year after the end of WW2 like the Japanese soldiers did.....Ignorance and futility are just plain sad.

Let’s be real, the MyPillow guy is a crazy asshole but like trump, he’s a genius in a lot of ways. This is hilarious. He’s kissing Trumps ass but he’s also peddling insane conspiracy theories for the MAGA morons all while selling his shitty pillows in split screen action! He’s making money hand over fist from the MAGA morons just like Trump. And just like trump, he’s set up a never ending income stream based off these idiots to cash in for years. Brilliant.

Reactions: Dionysus444
All these states have essentially painted themselves in a corner at this point. It’s either certify or admit they didn’t have a secure election or do their due diligence. I think several of them will go to the Supreme Court at this point. There it will depend on the evidence.
yup, all these states will end up in front of and ruled on by SCOTUS in the next 4 days, sounds plausible.

• Haha
Reactions: Trumpling
Reactions: Trumpling
Are you fine with voter fraud?
Not one bit of evidence has been proven in a court of law to show major election fraud.
Not one. Zero. Nada
I listen to the actual court rulings, not what some Trump nut hugger like Guilliani says in order to get a pardon or payout.

Why do the Trump Republicans hate Georgia?

Proud of the people of Georgia for standing up to all the Trump Republican attacks on their fine State. However the people of Georgia decide to vote for their Senate Representation, I think we can all agree that the horrendous insults on all Georgians by the Trump led Republicans has been way out of bounds. I don't know why they hate Georgia so much, but who knows what kind of terrible things they will do to exact revenge on Georgia if they win and maintain those two Senate Seats.

So whatever you decide to do in January, know that President Joe Biden stands ready to work with the fine people of Georgia. I know you probably are worried about the Trump Republicans and can't figure out why they hate Georgia the way they do, but a Vote for Raphael Warnock and Jon Ossoff can send a strong message to end these attacks on your fine State and get a fresh new start with somebody like Joe that appreciates your support.

Reactions: sambowieshin
yup, all these states will end up in front of and ruled on by SCOTUS in the next 4 days, sounds plausible.

Do you really think the Supreme Court can’t overturn this election at any time they want if compelling evidence is brought to them of fraud? Moreover the American people won’t allow that to happen. You libs are like criminals waiting for the statute of limitations to expire. Truly pathetic.

Last edited:
Proud of the people of Georgia for standing up to all the Trump Republican attacks on their fine State. However the people of Georgia decide to vote for their Senate Representation, I think we can all agree that the horrendous insults on all Georgians by the Trump led Republicans has been way out of bounds. I don't know why they hate Georgia so much, but who knows what kind of terrible things they will do to exact revenge on Georgia if they win and maintain those two Senate Seats.

So whatever you decide to do in January, know that President Joe Biden stands ready to work with the fine people of Georgia. I know you probably are worried about the Trump Republicans and can't figure out why they hate Georgia the way they do, but a Vote for Raphael Warnock and Jon Ossoff

Does Soros pay you by the word or the level of arrogance in each post? Fraudulent posters endorsing a fraudulent election.

Let’s be real, the MyPillow guy is a crazy asshole but like trump, he’s a genius in a lot of ways. This is hilarious. He’s kissing Trumps ass but he’s also peddling insane conspiracy theories for the MAGA morons all while selling his shitty pillows in split screen action! He’s making money hand over fist from the MAGA morons just like Trump. And just like trump, he’s set up a never ending income stream based off these idiots to cash in for years. Brilliant.
This is what it's always been about. Profiteering. The morons buy everything Trump and Co. are selling. Literally.

America stands with Georgia and Joe Biden has your back. I hope all Americans will agree that the Trump Republicans vicious and unwarranted attacks on your voters to try and intimidate them into handing over control of your State to Trump and his New York lawyers is not something the people of Georgia are going to do.

Get your New York lawyers out of Georgia, Donald Trump.

Biden won. trump lost. Landslide. Nothing is going to change my mind. Just as you think trump won and nothing will change your mind. Let’s agree to disagree.
The big difference is that one opinion is based in fact and evidence, while the belief that Trump won is devoid of any and all objective evidence presented in a court of law.

ADVERTISEMENT