How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mortifying.

Right. But the liberals wanna be best friends with these sick people. There’s actually people in this country that are supporting this BS. It’s unreal.

Mortifying.

I think there’s several reasons they unleashed the virus on the world, particular the US. One big reason, IMO, was to stall our efforts of getting our 5G infrastructure built here. Whichever country can obtain that goal first has a leg up on everything, especially military capabilities.

EDIT: Upgrading our communication technologies is crucial. If China beats the rest of the world to that, they’ll have a big advantage. I’m really thinking of getting back out in the field again.

They re-certified and shrugged off the Viral Video, said it was debunked.

All these states have essentially painted themselves in a corner at this point. It’s either certify or admit they didn’t have a secure election or do their due diligence. I think several of them will go to the Supreme Court at this point. There it will depend on the evidence.

I look forward to the endless adulation of defeating the virus being credited to 100% mask enforcement and lockdowns, when really it was vaccinations and herd immunity.

See, it was the lockdowns! You don't need to work, that's racist! Here's your guaranteed minimum income Amazon prime debit card!

They’re only ever taking advantage of your ignorance.

This goes even deeper. Apparently the guy was also dating Brian Kemp's daughter......hmmmm

It is weird though not that I really believe any conspiracy here. But you have Loeffler and Perdue who appear to be campaigning to lose. The AZ governor says he won't certify the election until all lawsuits are resolved and then does immediately afterwards despite mass amounts of fraud. Then Kemp who has refused to follow the law and order a signature audit all along finally agrees to do so and looks scared sh!tless on FNC. Then this happens right after. Is this a message from China, Soros, and the Dems that they're about to go Michael Corleone on everyone who doesn't immediately get in line?

Reactions: SDC_99

I hope people won't think I'm pulling a Matt Jones here. I love this forum and it's really unique. I really like being here and see myself being a part of it for a very long time.

Wanted to give a quick update on my site. The site has blown up this morning. Record number of visitors by 10:30 AM and it ain't even close to the previous daily record. A YUGGGE thank you to everyone who has visited and supported it. I don't know what the future holds, but I hope to continue to improve and deliver good content.
Have you been pulling our legs and you're really Matt Jones??? 😜

It wasn't hard to understand if you aren't braindead. He told Obama at the beginning that if they had a moral disagreement then he as VP would resign. The disease part would be an excuse if Obama wanted to let him leave without a big public show. You know instead of Trump style with a big ****ing twitter fight.

EoUg2STXcAAWWC4

Not sure why you would Use containers that would hold 50 votes when several million are coming in.

Seems pretty inefficient not that governments aren’t experts in inefficiency
They used 3 machines for 2 hours. Each machine can process 3k ballots per hour. up to 18K votes, and I'm sure they were all for Donald. (pfft)

Now, there should be a "dump" from that location that matches up to the 18K ballots. If so, then you have the smoking gun, the bullet, leaving the corpse (Biden's campaign).

Reactions: Gassy_Knowls
1. I want the scientific evidence that masks reduce transmission.

2. Fish tank guy? That’s pathetic even for this argument.

That’s it. Masks and fish tank.

It’s simple: you couldn’t prove one thing that would actually qualify as evidence in a court room.
And it turns out that lady killed her husband.

Reactions: Gassy_Knowls
Funny it's in Ware County, but it goes back to an article or two I read a couple weeks back.
Ware is in S. Georgia. Only 36K people but I'm sure very, very conservative (I used to live in Atlanta). So some woulld say 'big deal'. But the article(s) I read were talking about this very thing of switching votes from Trump, or 'weighting' votes from Trump, to Biden in areas that are very pro-Trump. Wouldn't be as noticeable and they would add up around a state (not just Georgia). Said that was one of the things Dominion does, either flips votes, or a vote can be 'weighted' in that who you vote for gets, say 75% and the one you don't gets 25%.
I don't get this. It's either a vote (1) or it isn't (0). Calling ANYONE's vote (whether D, R or I) as 0.anything is disenfranchisement.

Bunch of fing Engineering nerds making it complicated when it's really simple.

😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣😂🤣🤣🤣😂🤣🤣🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤣🤣😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂🤣🤣😂🤣
How funny is it that the so called smoking gun suitcase video got destroyed by georgia investigators? LOL. Turns out every day they put ballots in those containers, its just what they used there.

Also what do you think about the Florida Lawyer being caught telling a lot of people to change their address to vote in georgia for republicans? once again, the actual smoking gun election fraud are republicans. He's going to jail guaranteed because he wasnt joking like he claims.. he literally registered to vote in georgia using his brothers address which he told people on facebook live they could also use as an address. (im sure his brother appreciates being brought into it)

Reactions: UK90 and Trumpling
Which 'scientist's which 'factor which 'truth?

Averaging 3000 dead people a day?

You are scum. Coronabro
Scum for believing in science and using masks/social distancing to mitigate a pandemic? Some of y'all have to be the inspiration for the characters in the movie Idiocracy.

Reactions: UK90
ADVERTISEMENT