POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
they are allowed to have all the enriched uranium they want now, but only to "power nuclear plants" for energy. they have the tools, and the resources, and the facilities. so what do you mean how? it is a matter of when, not how.
False. Stockpiles of materials are reduced. lol
They were close without this deal.

Huh? The deal nixes an Iranian weapons program. Your best bet is paying attention to the Sunnis. lmao
Same things were said about the NK deal under Bill Clinton. And they are more dangerous than ever, and in fact do have nukes.

Iran is still close & working on nukes, only fools think they have ceased. Only difference between before this awful deal and now is that they were gifted palets of untraceable cash to fund terrorism from Obama WHILE working on nukes. And they have ramped up the confrontations with the US navy in th gulf since as well.

Great deal, made the world & Israel so much safer!

Iran is still close & working on nukes, only fools think they have ceased. Only difference between before this awful deal and now is that they were gifted palets of untraceable cash to fund terrorism from Obama WHILE working on nukes. And they have ramped up the confrontations with the US navy in th gulf since as well.

Jameslee is going to say..nuh uh. followed by blah blah. it was a great deal.

Same things were said about the NK deal under Bill Clinton. And they are more dangerous than ever, and in fact do have nukes.
Unilateral for NK/USA vs.a coalition of nations in the Iran deal. More detail in the Iranian rules and more surveillance now 24/7. Iran will get a weapon in the future with US knowing about it vs. much quicker without knowing and perhaps a stockpile of weapons.

Could they cheat? Sure but then sanctions return and we have a much better idea of the problem. The enemy you know approach I suppose.

Because the deal has no teeth, it was simply a way for the US to attempt to save face.
Iran was going to have a nuclear weapon soon with the restrictions that were imposed on them before the deal.
All the US did was release sanctions on them and give them money in an attempt to buy time, or protect Obamas legacy. My guess the latter.

Unilateral for NK/USA vs.a coalition of nations in the Iran deal. More detail in the Iranian rules and more surveillance now 24/7. Iran will get a weapon in the future with US knowing about it vs. much quicker without knowing and perhaps a stockpile of weapons.

Could they cheat? Sure but then sanctions return and we have a much better idea of the problem. The enemy you know approach I suppose.

So now Russia is trustworthy? Who the hell do you think is providing the material and experts on Irans Nuclear designs.

**** everyone in this thread. I'm cashing out and moving to a beach like in Shawshank redemption.

Have fun both/pathetic/bad/ parties.

This Media and political crap is not what America was founded on

I ask everyone sick of this shit, Galapagos islands? New found island in the South?

Reactions: PhattyJ4UK
James liberal, black asshole BLM shot another BLM protester in Charlotte.

Wanna comment on black on black crime?

Mass shooting at mall in Washington. 4 dead and suspect still on the loose.
yeah, im curious to follow this one. Podunk, WA is one of the few places in the U.S. where psycho Islamist violence isn't always the most likely culprit of mass murder. We have some serious white nationalist issues out here.

my money is still on islamists, though.

My bad it was the cops that shot that innocent BLM guy by a ****ing criminal black man.

And yet in Oklahoma, they arrested someone that, proven guilty should be in jail. Without riots, murder. And looting.

Your stupid ass would love to use this against Trump. But guess what, the pathetic lying bitch was on here way, when the Mayor said No!

black asshole BLM shot another BLM protester in Charlotte.

Wanna comment on black on black crime?

Yes, thanks for asking. This is my comment: white people are stupid for failing to realize that blacks consider this acceptable.

MSM hush hush on Cascade Mall shooting. Releasing some photo with piss poor, 80's Vhs type resolution, calling the suspect Hispanic.

Imo, they're lying about his "brownness" & that's why they're so silent right now.

yeah, im curious to follow this one. Podunk, WA is one of the few places in the U.S. where psycho Islamist violence isn't always the most likely culprit of mass murder. We have some serious white nationalist issues out here.

my money is still on islamists, though.

Money is always on Islam.

My bad it was the cops that shot that innocent BLM guy by a ****ing criminal black man.

And yet in Oklahoma, they arrested someone that, proven guilty should be in jail. Without riots, murder. And looting.

Your stupid ass would love to use this against Trump. But guess what, the pathetic lying bitch was on here way, when the Mayor said No!

Are you drunk? Your posts are not your usual type posts?

Card or not, the police use stop and frisk to take guns away from ANYONE they want under The Donald's proposal. You understand that right? You understand that's what he claims the dems want to do? If you willfully ignore the hypocrisy, you are part of the problem with partisan politics.

How could anyone possibly get Trump? Just because the system is rigged doesn't mean you hire a game show host to fix it. Donald Trump is on both sides of this issue but anyone that has paid attention to this guy knows it's par for the course. Sorry but I refuse to support a carnival barker, a used car or infomercial salesman. A media whore.

Pity this guy wasn't running?
images

Think that dude died speedballing with a hooker. He is *much* more comparable to the Clinton's....and Beavis.

Don't trust'em. I got this muslim family living across from me. They are prolly ISIS. Lucky for me, muslims don't usually blow up where they live.
I have Hindu supporters living across the road from me or are probably Hindu supporters being that they are cows. I am a bit suspicious of them because they watch me everyday.

Card or not, the police use stop and frisk to take guns away from ANYONE they want under The Donald's proposal. You understand that right? You understand that's what he claims the dems want to do? If you willfully ignore the hypocrisy, you are part of the problem with partisan politics.

How could anyone possibly get Trump? Just because the system is rigged doesn't mean you hire a game show host to fix it. Donald Trump is on both sides of this issue but anyone that has paid attention to this guy knows it's par for the course. Sorry but I refuse to support a carnival barker, a used car or infomercial salesman. A media whore.

images

James, you're grasping at straws buddy, you understand that right? For the record I'm not worried about Hillary taking guns, you're hung up on a campaign slogan, hoss.

Willfully ignore? He made a claim they should stop and frisk people in Chicago, using NY as an example of where it worked. Now you have him wanting to take people's guns?

Look, you offer no solutions James, you claim to be an independent and key in on one candidates every word, ignoring what he's said ad nauseum for the past 6 months. He obviously misspoke in that interview, but the good ol " independent" chose to use that as a gotcha moment.

Pay attention to what's happening now. The Dems are following Trumps lead, Chicago announces the hiring of 1000 cops, trade agreements are now a major part of Hillary's campaign and the media is picking up that people are disgruntled with them. That's because of Trump.

First of all drop the charade that you're an independent, no one believes you.
Second, you're accusing me being part of the problem with partisan politics lol.
I'm a registered Democrat, I generally vote republican in national elections, however I didn't vote in 2012 election, I was tired of the same old bullshit from each party.

You're supporting Hillary who's corruption has been written ad nauseum on here, corruption committed as a public servant. She was awful as senator and SOS, with a history of making poor decisions.

With regard to the Keith Scott shooting video, how come none of the media outlets are asking the very basic question of what did the wife mean when she twice screamed "DONT DO IT KEITH DONT DO IT KEITH" immediately preceding the shots? Was he going to throw his "book" at them?

Also like that she keeps hollering that he doesn't have a weapon (gun with fingerprints was found), what are cops sposed to do? Take her word for it? Ignore what they see in front of them on a wife's word?

There have been some very troubling cases that I can understand protests, that said BLM seems to have a habit of picking the worst cases to back.....starting with the first one which was as off base as humanly possible.

I'm curious about the "don't do it Keith" comment also. And they do pick odd cases to protest. The 12 yo kid in Cleveland that got shot, the video I watched, it looked like pure murder. Yet very little was made of it.

FBI with another Hillary favor. They love their friday news dumps on the email release. Interesting that Obama had a pseudonym. No telling who else had one and what was actually being discussed.

The Iran deals maybe the worst pieces of negotiating in the history of US foreign policy.

I'm curious about the "don't do it Keith" comment also. And they do pick odd cases to protest. The 12 yo kid in Cleveland that got shot, the video I watched, it looked like pure murder. Yet very little was made of it.

Tamir Rice. Youre right. BLM protests like hell over cases that are iffy. But barely said a word over Tamir Rice. Doesnt make sense, until you factor in that BLM is more about Soros' plan to destabilize the economy than it is about peoples well being.

Last edited:

images

If they stop and frisk and you don't have a gun how is it that they can take it?

You do realize stop and frisk is a deterrent to carrying weapons therefore we as a nation are less likely to deal with stupid shootings.

Less people carrying doesn't equal people not having guns.

I'm pretty sure you are not aware of what stop and frisk does, instead just spewing what your scared it will do.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT