POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I bet moe has a really hatable face like Ted Cruz. You can just sense it. And similarly the personality does not make up for it.

Ted Cruz is such a cuck. Amirite, fellows?
Not at all. He's a "truCon". His minions are generally the neverTrumpers that are attacking from the right, while the neocons and the cucks are attacking from the left (though some claim to be attacking from the right, they are full of it). While most neverTrumpers were claiming that they were going to vote Johnson or even Hillary, the hardcore Cruz fans were largely claiming that they would go for the Constitution candidate Darrell Castle.

Cruz belatedly lived up to his word. As such, he's not automatically disqualified from my vote in he is ever in the running again (not that he is likely to be anywhere near my first choice, but at least he's not automatically vetoed). Any politician who breaks their word like that (that means you, Kasich) is not worthy of a vote.

Not at all. He's a "truCon". His minions are generally the neverTrumpers that are attacking from the right, while the neocons and the cucks are attacking from the left (though some claim to be attacking from the right, they are full of it). While most neverTrumpers were claiming that they were going to vote Johnson or even Hillary, the hardcore Cruz fans were largely claiming that they would go for the Constitution candidate Darrell Castle.
Huge cuck, gotcha

By the way, it would greatly behoove Trump to take the high road. Anything more than something to the effect of "I appreciate the endorsement and am glad for any support from him and all of those who supported him in the primaries" is going to be fodder for the MSM to attack him.

ted-cruz.jpg

The coveted Creepiest Man in the Universe endorsement.

Last edited:
Reactions: ymmot31 and MrLair
I knew Cruz would endorse Trump one day. He's a political hack and if he didn't his career in politics would of been over.

But this is great news for Trump, and believe his response was presidential.

Kim Kardashian won't vote Trump because Kayne West would beat her. And why is this news anyway. I hate them.

Reactions: Anthony B
July 23, 2014: Cheryl Mills requests that [REDACTED] export a .pst file
July 24, 2014: "stonetear" asks reddit about manipulating .pst files

Reactions: WettCat
Maybe Tulsa has better leaders in place, and a populace that has better common sense? Charlotte is a left leaning Town, Tulsa not so much.
According to the 2010 census, Tulsa had a population of 391,906 and the racial and ethnic composition was as follows: White American: 62.6% (57.9% Non-Hispanic Whites) African American: 15.6% Native American: 5.3%

Charlotte NC 2010 census population (rank): 731,424 (17); Male: 353,511 (49.0%); Female: 377,913 (51.0%); White: 365,384 (50.0%); Black: 256,241 (35.0%); American Indian and Alaska Native: 3,483 (0.5%); Asian: 36,403 (5.0%); Other race: 49,928 (6.8%); Two or more races: 19,404 (2.7%); Hispanic/Latino: 95,688 (13.1%).

Reactions: Willy4UK
He specifically said Chicago, James. In Chicago it is against the local law to have a hand gun on you, so if you stop and frisk a suspicious person, and they do in fact have a handgun I would imagine protocol is to impound it. No, I don't think all suspicious people are criminals, but when thousands of people are getting shot in one city, and that city has strict gun laws, it might be time to enforce those laws. Now, you can twist that however you like to fit your contrarian point of view, but there's a serious issue in Chicago right now that needs to be straightened out.

All you talk about is Trump, James. There's 2 people that are realistically running for President, and all you do is bring up points about one, all the while claiming to be an independent. I think you're a young, smart guy, but I think you're a little wet behind the ears still.
Trump specifically said it worked in NYC and could in Chicago also. How does that change the fact that he approves of taking guns away from people? Did concealed carry pass in Illinois and most states or didn't it?

I don't talk about her because I refuse to defend her. When she and Jeb announced, I knew we were screwed. When The Donald took the GOP lead, I knew people were either too young or too ignorant to read about the antics of this clown over the past 30 years.

Last edited:
Rumor is that Hillary has invited Mark Cuban to sit front and center at the first debate. I guess he gets under Trump's skin and they figure he might make a few mistakes.

If that is true then Trump, at one of the debates, should invite Monica Lewinsky. There have to be some lookalikes that would put her off her game.

Trump specifically said it worked in NYC and could in Chicago also. How does that change the fact that he approves of taking guns away from people? Did concealed carry pass in Illinois and most states or didn't it?

I don't talk about her because I refuse to defend her. When she and Jeb announced, I knew we were screwed. When The Donald took the GOP lead, I knew people were either too young or too ignorant to read about the antics of this clown over the past 30 years.

James, Illinois is the only State that requires a gun owner to carry a FOID card. That means they MUST have that card on them at all times.
Further more, in Illinois, if a person does not have a concealed carry license the weapon must be unloaded in locked container.
Chicago has a strict ban on most semi automatic weapons.
If you have a concealed carry permit and the FOID card on you stop and frisk would have no bearing on you at all.

You don't talk about Hillary because you don't want to defend her?
So in your mind the only people that support Trump are either young or ignorant? You still don't get it.

james, so you sit wherever you are with a straight face and trust the iranians to actually nix any weapons programs? good god man
That's the crux of the plan. You understand they had sanctions before and could again right? Israel should feel safer knowing more about Iran although I'm sure they've been under surveillance for some time.

we all get that it's the "plan". but is nothing but that, useless words. doesn't mean they aren't going to try. obama just made it exponentially easier for them, in good faith though.

That's the crux of the plan. You understand they had sanctions before and could again right? Israel should feel safer knowing more about Iran although I'm sure they've been under surveillance for some time.

The complaint about the Iran deal is pure politics. We now have on-site verification Before we had guess work. Nuclear activity leaves unmistakable traces. Belly-achers are going to belly-ache. Fark 'em.

James, Illinois is the only State that requires a gun owner to carry a FOID card. That means they MUST have that card on them at all times.
Further more, in Illinois, if a person does not have a concealed carry license the weapon must be unloaded in locked container.
Chicago has a strict ban on most semi automatic weapons.
If you have a concealed carry permit and the FOID card on you stop and frisk would have no bearing on you at all.

You don't talk about Hillary because you don't want to defend her?
So in your mind the only people that support Trump are either young or ignorant? You still don't get it.
Card or not, the police use stop and frisk to take guns away from ANYONE they want under The Donald's proposal. You understand that right? You understand that's what he claims the dems want to do? If you willfully ignore the hypocrisy, you are part of the problem with partisan politics.

How could anyone possibly get Trump? Just because the system is rigged doesn't mean you hire a game show host to fix it. Donald Trump is on both sides of this issue but anyone that has paid attention to this guy knows it's par for the course. Sorry but I refuse to support a carnival barker, a used car or infomercial salesman. A media whore.

Pity this guy wasn't running?
images

they are allowed to have all the enriched uranium they want now, but only to "power nuclear plants" for energy. they have the tools, and the resources, and the facilities. so what do you mean how? it is a matter of when, not how.

Reactions: ekywildcat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT