POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Did you watch the video? He predicts a Trump victory...while cutting him to pieces.

But hey, as long as your team wins...

What narrative did he change James? Chicago has had 3000 shootings this year, and I believe they have a weapons ban in place. NYC had the same issue, and started using stop and frisk and the shootings dropped.

For all the money and time spent, It led to a 0.1% conviction rate for violent crime.

"Keep the government out of my life...intrude in his instead."

I was thinking more of:

Another Assange bombshell
Another Hillary health issue
Surprising Trump endorsements by respected individuals, (if there are any respected individuals anymore)
Additional Bill Clinton indiscretions

I'm sure there are others I haven't considered.

And why are Bill's years as President becoming so relevant? Is he on the ballot? Should we assume he's the one actually running for President and not Hillary--if so....

Doesn't that completely destroy the feminist argument for a first woman president if she's only a puppet?
Does relying on Bill's achievements simply highlight the fact that Hillary has absolutely no accomplishments in her over 25 years of public service? Why can't anyone come up with something--anything--she's actually done that has proven to be even a mediocre level of success?

Because she hasn't and she can't.

Reactions: allabouttheUK
What is everyones debate predictions? Lets say Hillarys health is fine (by her standards) who wins? I think Trump will demolish her. I think it will be about how the first Romney and Obama debate went, when Romney destroyed him (but was terrible after that) I think Trump will crush her in all of the debates. He won't go soft on her.

Reactions: UK till Death
What narrative did he change James? Chicago has had 3000 shootings this year, and I believe they have a weapons ban in place. NYC had the same issue, and started using stop and frisk and the shootings dropped.

Chicago_Murder_Rates.png

There are always going to be fluctuations and reasons for murders that are entirely local and not amenable to systemic changes. (Lizzie Borden changed the ax murder rate in Fall River, MA rather dramatically in a single day.) And even reasonable changes may not be direct or obvious.

What is everyones debate predictions? Lets say Hillarys health is fine (by her standards) who wins? I think Trump will demolish her. I think it will be about how the first Romney and Obama debate went, when Romney destroyed him (but was terrible after that) I think Trump will crush her in all of the debates. He won't go soft on her.

Mehhhhhhhhh

It will be very underwhelming, imho. Trump will be hammered for "policies" for the week after.

Really, I think the only thing worth looking at is can Clinton stand and speak for 90minutes. That's how sad our country is right now.

Did you watch the video? He predicts a Trump victory...while cutting him to pieces.

But hey, as long as your team wins
Yes I watched it. He has been right for 30 years straight, thats all I care about.

Also, its not about my team winning. I hate the Republican Party almost as much as the democrat party. I want a President that will shake both parties up, and Trump is that guy.

Don't matter how well Trump does. The media will parse ever word and even some to make him look bad. Election Day will be the proof. But if Obama can give away more citizenships to illegal immigrants, they might steal it.

Left wing town. They started the whole transgender bathroom crap that cost the state millions.

Since it's the ban that cost the state millions ...

And while the number of people who identify as transgendered is around 1,000,000 very few make the surgical transition and even fewer of those are out in force when rioting breaks out. Blaming trans people is a bit of a reach. So to speak.

After all the Trump stuff just in the last 2 days, what exactly would count as a bombshell for you for Trump.

LOL, what?

The only stuff I've seen is the moronic shit you guys have posted about W's ethics advisor and Trump renting office space in Trump tower. Is that what you're talking about?

Yes I watched it. He has been right for 30 years straight, thats all I care about.

Also, its not about my team winning. I hate the Republican Party almost as much as the democrat party. I want a President that will shake both parties up, and Trump is that guy.

Me too. I hate both parties equally. Trump is an outsider . Time to try something new and different.

And while the number of people who identify as transgendered is around 1,000,000 very few make the surgical transition and even fewer of those are out in force when rioting breaks out. Blaming trans people is a bit of a reach. So to speak.

Get your facts straight and stop talking in riddles. The next Batman movie don't need you. I live here you twit. I know how this got started.

I'm not running for president. I wasn't asked on Fox how to fix the violence in the streets or continually telling the whole world how I will protect the 2nd amendment and my opponent will repeal it.

Listen up Trumppets, if the idea pops into his brain, your hero changes the narrative. But of course you actually believe him when he says, believe me!! Sucks for you.

I dont dispute what he said. Im disputing your attempted strawman attacking it as a 2nd amendment issue when its clearly not. "Stop and frisk" is even a term of art used in countless 4th amendment cases and opinions.

If you want to claim his ideas are potentially infringing upon 4th amendment rights, then fine. I might even agree. But stop acting like its some flip flop on 2nd amendment stance, when it literally has nothing to do with the 2nd amendment.

For all the money and time spent, It led to a 0.1% conviction rate for violent crime.

The point of it isn't convictions or conviction rates Wild, it's about PREVENTING violent crimes, and the results speak for themselves.
Something has to be done in Chicago, hopefully hiring 1000 cops will help.
The issue in Chicago, and elsewhere is jobs, and employers that could help the people's situation there and elsewhere simply will not move to an area where 3000 people a year are getting shot.

What is everyones debate predictions?

Hillary time and time again needs a moment to gain composure. She will openly say she's bothered by a light or some sound behind her, start coughing, maybe ask to sit, and she'll fall down trying to stand back up . . . all just to get people to pity her . . . finally, DT will say, this is so disgusting, this lady, wants to be president, and she can't even function . . . it's already October . . . I mean, please people . . . I just don't have words . . . I'm so disgusted . . . get her out of here . . . what's that? . . . (whispering to Hillary's staff but still audible) oh, she just needs a minute? . . . is that how long it takes for the? . . . I see . . . you need some help? . . . I mean, no . . . yeah, I can hold off on . . . no, I don't wanna see her lying like that either, so . . . no, I get it , OK, not until she's ready . . . . and what's all that water from? . . . her what? . . . (loud again) . . . Oh, geeze, people, the woman's catheter bag broke! . . . They got me here for this debate and she's breaking her water all over the place! . . . She's losing it, people . . . I just don't have words . . . I'm so disgusted . . . get her out of here . . . get her out of here!!

He's not blaming Tranny's for the riots Moe.

I don;t think its set up because it's a battleground state, if anything the protests and riots help Trump.

As for the public defender being on the frontline, he's simply making a name for himself to join or set up a private firm. Very smart on his part.

While you think it benefits trump, I would say it hurts him because it drives blacks to vote. They do not have a fire to get out and impact this election and those that are polling know it. Otherwise, you wouldn't see Obama/Michelle begging for black voters to get out.

They need blacks to have a reason to vote.

As for trump his people are fired up and ready to show up regardless so he didn't gain much of anything for this to happen. It's simply a reminder as to why whites are so for him, but he isn't gaining anything.

Now if he offered to sit down with a few black leaders in NC and discuss issues and be cordial to them and actually listen then you'd see a narrative that would gain him a lot of respect and even if he didn't gain the black vote he would give reason for them to not show up for Hilliary.

What narrative did he change James?
Which time? There was deporting 11 million illegals to deporting only criminals. Yesterday it went from the democrats taking guns away to promoting the act with stop and frisk. In the past, he's been all over the map politically. A liberal when it benefited The Donald, a conservative when it benefited The Donald and a moderate when if benefited The Donald. Changing party affiliations as many times as he has in the past 30 years, is a great example of pandering.

But the real beauty of The Donald is unwavering support by Trumppets like yourself. If anyone else had flipped as many times as The Donald, you would be all over it as hypocrisy. lol

So is he pro-choice or pro-life right now? Well as the GOP nominee, I suppose he's currently pro-life.

While you think it benefits trump, I would say it hurts him because it drives blacks to vote. They do not have a fire to get out and impact this election and those that are polling know it. Otherwise, you wouldn't see Obama/Michelle begging for black voters to get out.

As for trump his people are fired up and ready to show up regardless so he didn't gain much of anything for this to happen. It's simply a reminder as to why whites are so for him, but he isn't gaining anything.

Now if he offered to sit down with a few black leaders in NC and discuss issues and be cordial to them and actually listen then you'd see a narrative that would gain him a lot of respect and even if he didn't gain the black vote he would give reason for them to not show up for Hilliary.

You may be right, but I disagree that it's going to swing NC toward Hillary.

Whatever marginal benefit Hillary might gain through slightly higher black turnout is going to be off-set, and then some, by swing voters, or even soft Clinton voters, going Trump due to their disgust and outrage with this nonsense.

I get what your saying since the media said the same thing. However in reality if that stat is thrown at Trump I fully expect he can make anyone look stupid here with simply saying:

Oh I'm sorry you want more people arrested? I don't! I want lowered crime so do you have the arrest rates before stop and frisk to compare with what happened during that time?

Stop and frisk is a crime deterrent not a reason to arrest more people. And by the way, since it seems blacks may have been targeted this may help reduce their arrest rates too, I HOPE!

Kaepernick is praised, but this guy is in trouble over commenting on the rioters?
Leftists, who generally are the first to remind us that the First Amendment only protects us against government action, have turned on a dime recently and have been saying "First Amendment" a lot lately, thanks to Colin. I wonder if they will again turn on a dime over this catcher.

Which time? There was deporting 11 million illegals to deporting only criminals. Yesterday it went from the democrats taking guns away to promoting the act with stop and frisk. In the past, he's been all over the map politically. A liberal when it benefited The Donald, a conservative when it benefited The Donald and a moderate when if benefited The Donald. Changing party affiliations as many times as he has in the past 30 years, is a great example of pandering.

But the real beauty of The Donald is unwavering support by Trumppets like yourself. If anyone else had flipped as many times as The Donald, you would be all over it as hypocrisy. lol

So is he pro-choice or pro-life right now? Well as the GOP nominee, I suppose he's currently pro-life.

Isn't every illegal immigrant a criminal the moment they illegally enter the Country? He didn't promote taking away guns James, he promoted taking guns away from criminals. Is there or is there not a hand gun ban in Chicago as I type this?

Look, I'm a realist, Trump isn't going to deport every illegal alien in the nation. He isn't going to bring back every job that's been lost, he isn't going to single handedly end terrorist attacks on the nation. However, I do believe he will attack those problems from a different angle than we have in the past, I might be wrong. I do know that Hillary isn't going to do a damn thing different, AT ALL.

As an independent like you claim, by definition you are skeptical of traditional politicians, and the status quo. In this election we have one Politician that is the image of cookie cutter traditional politicians, it's her career. The other is the complete opposite, and many of us are fed up with the status quo, we've given politicians the benefit of the doubt for years, so we;re going to force their hand.

Reactions: allabouttheUK
I dont dispute what he said. Im disputing your attempted strawman attacking it as a 2nd amendment issue when its clearly not. "Stop and frisk" is even a term of art used in countless 4th amendment cases and opinions.

If you want to claim his ideas are potentially infringing upon 4th amendment rights, then fine. I might even agree. But stop acting like its some flip flop on 2nd amendment stance, when it literally has nothing to do with the 2nd amendment.
On Fox, the Donald not only mentioned stop and frisk but advocated taking guns away from anyone the police deemed suspicious. What about that? Even after literally months and months of telling us the democrats will do that if elected. Hell the NRA is running ads about it supported this clown. lmfao

My scarecrow is alive and talking to the media he hates only every single day, about a variety of things that tie his talking points into knots. Pity.

Isn't every illegal immigrant a criminal the moment they illegally enter the Country? He didn't promote taking away guns James, he promoted taking guns away from criminals. Is there or is there not a hand gun ban in Chicago as I type this?

Look, I'm a realist, Trump isn't going to deport every illegal alien in the nation. He isn't going to bring back every job that's been lost, he isn't going to single handedly end terrorist attacks on the nation. However, I do believe he will attack those problems from a different angle than we have in the past, I might be wrong. I do know that Hillary isn't going to do a damn thing different, AT ALL.

As an independent like you claim, by definition you are skeptical of traditional politicians, and the status quo. In this election we have one Politician that is the image of cookie cutter traditional politicians, it's her career. The other is the complete opposite, and many of us are fed up with the status quo, we've given politicians the benefit of the doubt for years, so we;re going to force their hand.
Huh? I see where you get it from. Surprising you didn't bring up Hildagarde again in a Trump discussion.

Look Bill, I know you read and are intelligent but you know all suspicious people aren't criminals. Yet anyone carrying is vulnerable. It simply doesn't bother the far right because of WHO said it. End of story.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT