POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What's unreal about the left is that are trying to tell you what reality is. They want you to believe that left is right, white is black, etc. Case in point is the situation with Muslims. Something like 99% of all terrorist acts are committed by Muslims but the story the left is putting forth is that there is no tie between terrorism and Islam. It's very, very alarming that the media has become politicized. I honestly question anything I see on the news now.

Reactions: allabouttheUK
The day Obama made his infamous "If I had a son...." Trayvon Martin speech the country's race relations went right into the toilet and it's never recovered since. That was so glaringly inappropriate that I still cannot believe he did that. The single worst dumbest thing a US President has even done from the bully pulpit right in the middle of an ongoing criminal case. I wish to God the judge had declared Zimmerman couldn't get a fair trial after that. I wanted that one to stick in the case history until the end of time.

I agree. Obama couldve advanced race relations to never before seen levels. Instead he set us back to the worst since segregation.

I agree. Obama couldve advanced race relations to never before seen levels. Instead he set us back to the worst since segregation.

It really is sad that he has passed on the opportunity to bring all races together in this country. He could have done more for race relations than any other man in the history of the United States. Instead he has done the opposite and set race relations so far back that it will take generations just to get back to where we were prior to his presidency.

Its going to get very real when these folks decide to do this to more innocent people and the other side starts popping caps into them.

There is a video out there that shows a "protestor" kicking a homeless white man in the back and knocking him hard to the ground. The poor guy didn't even see it coming and he had to be 70+ years old. Disgusting

Its going to get very real when these folks decide to do this to more innocent people and the other side starts popping caps into them.

Won't happen for two reasons:

1- most people see stupid acts of violence and get away knowing there is no reason to be around idiots.

2- if there was a chance the opponent could hold his own those idiots wouldn't be so apt to get rough.

I can honestly say most people get what they have coming to them and if you use these excuses to act this way eventually you will have these actions land you in the system you hate.

Good luck though.

Why on earth would someone (especially a white person) be walking around without some sort of protection at a time like that? I feel sorry for the guy, but come on. Even if its just a baseball bat, have something on you.

Reactions: mdlUK.1
I agree but some of "them" do have some common sense honestly. I mean what 1M blacks in Charlotte and maybe 500-1000 idiots out last night?

Even Don Lemon had people on his show saying arrest them and stop this now!
I suppose the innocents would be the worst hit and that is the problem. Just punishing those idiots who are out there to rape, pillage , and burn is hard with the narrative being skewed and all. Rock and a hard place I suppose.

I know someone who attended one of Hillary's events in Florida (book signing for her new book) yesterday.

She told me that Hillary wasn't out sitting at a table, conversating, interacting & singing books for her voters. It's the complete opposite. She was nowhere to be seen during the event, only staff.

How they set it up was to have people take a #, her staff then matches that # with your book(s) that are being signed, they then awkwardly took everyone's books to a back room somewhere (I'm assuming wherever Hillary is hiding), then they returned with the books signed after about 35 mins. & called out people's #.

Said she was there for a little over 2 hours, waiting in line to get a #, waiting for mysterious backroom guest to sign books, & never once did Hillary ever make an appearance.

I know someone who attended one of Hillary's events in Florida (book signing for her new book) yesterday.

She told me that Hillary wasn't out sitting at a table, conversating, interacting & singing books for her voters. It's the complete opposite. She was nowhere to be seen during the event, only staff.

How they set it up was to have people take a #, her staff then matches that # with your book(s) that are being signed, they then awkwardly took everyone's books to a back room somewhere (I'm assuming wherever Hillary is hiding), then they returned with the books signed after about 35 mins. & called out people's #.

Said she was there for a little over 2 hours, waiting in line to get a #, waiting for mysterious backroom guest to sign books, & never once did Hillary ever make an appearance.
Hmmm, peculiar.

Reactions: -LEK-
I suppose the innocents would be the worst hit and that is the problem. Just punishing those idiots who are out there to rape, pillage , and burn is hard with the narrative being skewed and all. Rock and a hard place I suppose.

Warrior, you should be familiar with this saying, one bad apple can spoil it for the entire bunch.

That's my take on it anyway.

I say we give these nignogs the race war they want. These pussies think just because they can hold a gun sideways, trying to look cool, that they're real killers.

In all honesty, & deep down inside they know it themselves, they're too broke, unorganized & intellectually inferior to even stand a chance in a race war.

No offense but your a idiot!

*I already know, but idiots only understand

Well of course, the blame of Bush is still all you lefties have. That is a shame, there are a lot of ignorant and dumb people in this country. News flash, you fit into this category but, knowing is half the battle. You are welcome.
I know it's hard but turn off FoxNews once in a while and read. The more you do, the more informed you'll become. It doesn't have to be one source. It doesn't have to be Wiki or the NY Times. Variety is the spice of life! I'll give an example shortly.

the Charlotte riots are occurring over a black police officer shooting a suspect who approached the police with a gun, and was shot after repeated instructions to lay down the gun? And this is all verified by dash vid cam?

if that is where we are at in a society, we are so f'ed. we are at the point where I ask why would anyone with the means to live elsewhere voluntarily live in a huge populated city where you could be subjected to these violent riots at the drop of a hat? is the entertainment options worth it?
Glad you brought this up. It appears the governor of NC signed a law in July that forbids the immediate release of cop cam and dash cam videos unless a judge can be petitioned and approves the order.

Interesting timing.

I say we give these nignogs the race war they want. These pussies think just because they can hold a gun sideways, trying to look cool, that they're real killers.

In all honesty, & deep down inside they know it themselves, they're too broke, unorganized & intellectually inferior to even stand a chance in a race war.
What about the BLM idiots rioting though?

The vids being released today to the city.

What's amazing is, we have eye witnesses, this video which police have seen, and for some damn reason our jumbo 24/7 media crazed world still have not figured out if he had a gun or a book. Alllllll the transparency and technology. We need more damn transparency I guess. More cameras I guess. And thats exactly what they'll sell us. Spend more $$$$ to solve less problems. Just let us spend more money so we can help you ;)

Of course it's illegal to take money away from Universities like that. Those poor college kids need expensive mattress's to sleep on for heavens sake. Take a look at the new dorms and tell me college students aren't spoiled shits.

They're hoes and they're too young and dumb to realize it yet. Not any different than the rest of our country. Modern universities are perfect microcosm of what's going on in our country. See UK's current bulllshit, UL's, etc...

Reactions: allabouttheUK
Working today, I met and befriended a middle-aged Indian man from Dubai that agrees with Trump and supports him. We talked politics and culture for hours over beers. That, to me, shows just how much the media is full of it and at the risk of sounding corny, there's a bit of beauty in that.

We were talking social issues and I told him i wondered if other countries laugh at us about this stuff and he told me that they do. He said he thinks America is too politically correct and how ridiculous things are. He told me on the application to go to the U.S. to visit, it asks if you're going there to be a prostitute. We laughed at the social issues and idiocy.

He wasn't too big on guns but was great for conversation. It was an awesome experience to get insight from someone of a completely outside perspective.

Last edited:
Yep. You got me. I'm the racist for thinking "nignog" was your redneck, not even thinly veiled, variation on "nigg*r".

By all means, pop in your David Allen Coe tape and let us know the rest of your insightful thoughts on race relations.

Why? It's truth. Can you honestly deny, with a straight face, that those savages in that video aren't nignogs? If you can, then you're part of the problem.

I can say lowering yourself to their intelligence level makes you no better.

If you are going to expect them to have patience understanding etc then please require that of yourself is all.

Oversight orders Reddit to preserve deleted stonetear posts. Sad when the underbelly of the Internet has to do the FBI's & DoJ's job to get actual results. Good thing Chavez has a hard on for burying Hillary.

& to think, soon, this option of justice will not be available once the UN seizes control. It's like our leaders are purposely trying to sabotage us, & give control of our great country to foreign interests. What a world. God bless America.

http://thehill.com/policy/cybersecu...it-to-preserve-deleted-posts-in-clinton-probe

Oversight orders Reddit to preserve deleted stonetear posts. Sad when the underbelly of the Internet has to do the FBI's & DoJ's job to get actual results. Good thing Chavez has a hard on for burying Hillary.

& to think, soon, this option of justice will not be available once the UN seizes control. It's like our leaders are purposely trying to sabotage us, & give control of our great country to foreign interests. What a world. God bless America.

http://thehill.com/policy/cybersecu...it-to-preserve-deleted-posts-in-clinton-probe

No such thing as NWO though, it's just a conspiracy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT