POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
& to think, soon, this option of justice will not be available once the UN seizes control. It's like our leaders are purposely trying to sabotage us, & give control of our great country to foreign interests. What a world. God bless America.

This is just nuts and I cannot believe (yes I can...) the lack of coverage on this. Blue Bell news will get more play.

Reactions: moe_schmoe
Welp, hope we have plenty of EBT instructions printed in French. Via ABC:

A top U.S. immigration official says 40,000 Haitians may be on their way to the United States amid what she calls an "emergency situation" on California's border with Mexico.

Immigration and Customs Enforcement Director Sarah Saldana said Thursday in Washington that the estimate came from other governments during a recent trip she made to Central America.

Saldana told the House Judiciary Committee that word of the new arrivals contributed to the Homeland Security Department's announcement on Thursday that it was lifting special protections shielding Haitians from deportation that were put in place after their country's 2010 earthquake. She says changing conditions in Haiti also played a part.

The Haitians are coming from Brazil and traveling through Central America and Mexico.

Reactions: Mashburned
This is just nuts and I cannot believe (yes I can...) the lack of coverage on this. Blue Bell news will get more play.
Paul Ryan is speaking out about it. Hopefully, he's not going to allow it to happen without a fight.

He even swallowed his pride & complimented/thanked Trump for calling it out, too.

Guess we'll see where it goes from here. Better get a move on if he really plans to do more than give lip service, time is running out.

Those rioters are so tough 8 on 1.

Hate crime.
Nope. Can't be. According to them, the "oppressed" cannot hate, nor be racist. Only the oppressor. Coming from them, it has absolutely nothing to do with race or hate. It's all justified. That's just the world we live in these days.

Sjw's have coddled them, pandered to them & dangerously enabled them to where they think & feel they are not responsible for their own actions, & can do no wrong. It's all whitey's fault.

No such thing as NWO though, it's just a conspiracy.
Before Obama I used to think the concept of a NWO was total nonsense. But after Obama its pretty obvious that there are forces who want a one world communist government. Its not a conspiracy anymore, its a fact. Hell just watch Obamas UN speech. Biggest globalist bullcrap speech in American history.

Before Obama I used to think the concept of a NWO was total nonsense. But after Obama its pretty obvious that there are forces who want a one world communist government. Its not a conspiracy anymore, its a fact. Hell just watch Obamas UN speech. Biggest globalist bullcrap speech in American history.
2433533_o.gif

But seriously, what are your thoughts on the illuminati? Any good Alex Jones videos that can change my life?

It won't ever be a 1 world gov't. Too many corporate interests. I can see a 1 world corpocracy.

Even 1 world corpocracy might be hard considering that TTIP/TTP allow corporations to sue countries. No way corporations would allow a one single "true communist" global country.

Reactions: screwduke1
I know it's hard but turn off FoxNews once in a while and read. The more you do, the more informed you'll become. It doesn't have to be one source. It doesn't have to be Wiki or the NY Times. Variety is the spice of life! I'll give an example shortly.
The spice you are probably touting all lean far left. Perhaps you should get out of the left yourself and see what is really going on. CNN, CBS, ABC, NPR, MSNBC, NBC, HLN, ETC....There are a lot more of them and by the way, I watch some of them too and realized the bias that you obviously miss.

Reactions: allabouttheUK
Texas threatening to withdraw from refugee program. Will other states finally wake up to logic & common sense? Could be a domino effect. Just needed one state with the balls to say it.

There's freedom of movement in this country. Other than grandstanding what could the governor possibly think he's up to?

The spice you are probably touting all lean far left. Perhaps you should get out of the left yourself and see what is really going on. CNN, CBS, ABC, NPR, MSNBC, NBC, HLN, ETC....There are a lot more of them and by the way, I watch some of them too and realized the bias that you obviously miss.

One of the networks hired Corey Lewandowski who is still a Trump advisor and under non-disclosure and non-disparagement agreements.
heavenweb2_2592478c.jpg

2433533_o.gif

But seriously, what are your thoughts on the illuminati? Any good Alex Jones videos that can change my life?
Don't watch or listen to Alex Jones. I don't need him to tell me that there are people who want a NWO.

Watch Obamas UN speech and tell me you don't think he and others want a NWO. When someone is touting globalism, what else could it mean?

Sometimes I think you guys are for real. Sometimes I think you all are putting everybody on.

This is one of the putting-everybody-on times.

Don't watch or listen to Alex Jones. I don't need him to tell me that there are people who want a NWO.

Watch Obamas UN speech and tell me you don't think he and others want a NWO. When someone is touting globalism, what else could it mean?

Here's a clue. He was talking about trade.

Interesting that the BLM movement was picking up steam until it started to get some really negative press, hurting Hillary, and quickly moved to the back burner. Hillary has several really bad weeks, polls moving against her and her health possibly becomes a game changer..and BLM resurfaces in a huge way taking over the news front and center.

Coincidence?

Reactions: PhattyJ4UK
Here's a clue. He was talking about trade.
His entire speech wasn't about trade, moron. He put down America over 10 times, and kept saying how we must submit to the UN. Think I'm making it up? Go watch the speech for yourself. He said these things not me. Don't dare tell me to get a clue when you are the clueless one.

Reactions: UK till Death
Two Ferns video was pretty damned funny. But.....why is she doing a Between Two Ferns video when she's bailing on so many other commitments?

No one gives a shit what you think Moe.

And yet you responded.

His entire speech wasn't about trade, moron. He put down America over 10 times, and kept saying how we must submit to the UN. Think I'm making it up? Go watch the speech for yourself. He said these things not me. Don't dare tell me to get a clue when you are the clueless one.

I've read the speech. You must be hearing bat screeches -- which would explain sooooo much -- because those things aren't in there. (Which is why sometimes I think you guys are putting everybody on.)

I'm sick of the UN. They want us to submit to them, but the rest of the world can do whatever the f*** it wants. Eff that organization and anyone that supports it.

Welp, don't you worry. America will never bow down to the UN, no matter what Obammy tells us. If they DO come into our country, I'll look at the UN as an instigator of war, and i will commit to fight them.

I wonder if Copkilla (oops I mean cardkilla) had fun beating up white people in Charlotte last night?

Welp, don't you worry. America will never bow down to the UN, no matter what Obammy tells us. If they DO come into our country, I'll look at the UN as an instigator of war, and i will commit to fight them.

images

[wracking sobs as we all realize that Willy is heading for the front]

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT