POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got 10 guns in the house and looking for more. Will commit my arsenal to your unit and my experience.

Thanks Warrior, if the UN wants to mess with American citizens, they will have World War 3.

We're already back to back world war champions, no one will stop our dynasty run.

Sorry for the rants yall but I'm sick of liberals and the damage they are doing. I'm beyond done with the ignorance.

Move to Texas. In 5 years they have tried to secede from American policy and withdraw from refugee takeover.

I mean honestly I wish Ky would do both and legalize weed. F this America.

- Count me in as not believing in a global cabal hell bent on implementing "communism"

- Hillary's Between 2 Ferns segment was not funny in the slightest. I know the bar is pretty low for comedy as it relates to elected officials, but christ, that was awful. I know no one believes it, but it's not because I dislike Hillary, either. It just was not humorous

- Count me in as not believing in a global cabal hell bent on implementing "communism"

- Hillary's Between 2 Ferns segment was not funny in the slightest. I know the bar is pretty low for comedy as it relates to elected officials, but christ, that was awful. I know no one believes it, but it's not because I dislike Hillary, either. It just was not humorous

There is plenty of information to be had, if you are open to such things. No, I'm not a Alex Jones follower.

Bilderberg Group
Bohemian Grove
Rockefeller/Rothschild
Agenda 21 https://sustainabledevelopment.un.org/content/documents/Agenda21.pdf
Georgia Guidestones

I'm probably going to lose what little if any credibility I have had here with this post, but it's hard not to look these things up with informative and factual information (non-fearmongoring), and not be at least a little skeptical of the worlds elite and the possibility of a "master plan". Many world leaders have mentioned NWO in speeches, several wealthy businessmen have as well, such as Ted Turner. I am of the opinion and have learned from experience that usually when there is smoke there is fire to be had.

You would have to assume an heroic amount of competence for something like a concerted, multi-national/ethnic/racial conspiracy to occur.

I'm not willing to assume any of the Presidents in my lifetime were capable of wiping their ass properly.

You would have to assume an heroic amount of competence for something like a concerted, multi-national/ethnic/racial conspiracy to occur.

I'm not willing to assume any of the Presidents in my lifetime were capable of wiping their ass properly.

Exactly. Companies in other countries just aren't going to dissolve into gov't control, nor will they agree to join a membership if other corporations from different countries get more influence and benefit.

Do I think there are meetings where rich people meet and smell each other asses and mock poor people, sure.

To the citizens of Charlotte:

It isn't safe to walk the city streets alone. #Eddie Money

Keep in mind, for something on the scale of what the "conspiracy" is, things would have to move very slow. It's not something that can happen in 10, 20,30..hell probably not even 100 years. IF there is any validity to it all, I think of it like a chess game (take your time and plan your next move carefully), or a magician (focus on the left hand, while the right hand is pulling the trick).
The internet and social media has done nothing to help the people IF it's true. Humans have shown with the instant media and everyone plugged in that they are easily distracted. Let the emotions flow on this issue, while the real issue is being ignored.

Not saying I believe any of it, but I am open to the possibility, and have never trusted government.

Reactions: Willy4UK
Keep in mind, for something on the scale of what the "conspiracy" is, things would have to move very slow. It's not something that can happen in 10, 20,30..hell probably not even 100 years. IF there is any validity to it all, I think of it like a chess game (take your time and plan your next move carefully), or a magician (focus on the left hand, while the right hand is pulling the trick).
The internet and social media has done nothing to help the people IF it's true. Humans have shown with the instant media and everyone plugged in that they are easily distracted. Let the emotions flow on this issue, while the real issue is being ignored.

Not saying I believe any of it, but I am open to the possibility, and have never trusted government.

I understand and agree somewhat. I just don't think there is any long term plan. Too greedy to see things happen during their lifetime, not set it it up for future players in the NWO to pull it off.

Reactions: allabouttheUK
I get what you're saying, but I distrust the government *because* they (and really all humans) are so incompetent. I don't trust them to allocate resources, not because I'm afraid they are secretly attempting to start sorting citizens and shoving them into cattle cars, but because no one single group can do that.

In fact, I think the long con even makes it less likely. What are the odds a single goal can be clandestinely passed down across generations/borders/shifting alliances?

When talking to individuals in the military and in law enforcement one common element when trying to identify who is responsible for virtually anything is to ..."follow the money." Like it or not, it's the single common denominator of power AND carries more influence and weight than anything else. You want guns? You want drugs? You want someone's assistance---you need money.

Those that control money, banks and the ability to transfer and hide money are, without question, the most powerful....regardless of borders. It's certainly not a reach to believe that a small co-ordinated group of very wealthy bankers can control the distribution of wealth in a manner that would influence virtually anything. And do it in a manner that would be almost impossible to detect and or prove as most of the decisions could be crafted verbally in a manner that would appear to be nothing more than good business or investment practices.

Presidents since Reagan (at least) have been little more than puppets. So to think they're organizing any global plan is a joke.

However, the uber rich like soros and the Rockefellers all are trying to increase their wealth and power. It's like a warped board game, but in real life.

Soros and his investors bet against an economy/currency. Then use their puppet politicians, and media influence destabilization in those economies, then sit back and reap massive rewards to both bank accounts and egos.

It's exactly what they've been doing in the US the past several years. Logically, it's pretty easy to see most of the liberal policies are destructive to our economy and financial well being. But the chaos is where their profit is.

Why would they want globalization? Simple. Less politicians to have to buy. When control is more centralized, it's easier to influence. It's why they've continually used their influence to push for more federal power. Too much to try to manipulate all the state and local leaders too.

Reactions: Willy4UK
Presidents since Reagan (at least) have been little more than puppets. So to think they're organizing any global plan is a joke.

However, the uber rich like soros and the Rockefellers all are trying to increase their wealth and power. It's like a warped board game, but in real life.

Soros and his investors bet against an economy/currency. Then use their puppet politicians, and media influence destabilization in those economies, then sit back and reap massive rewards to both bank accounts and egos.

It's exactly what they've been doing in the US the past several years. Logically, it's pretty easy to see most of the liberal policies are destructive to our economy and financial well being. But the chaos is where their profit is.

Why would they want globalization? Simple. Less politicians to have to buy. When control is more centralized, it's easier to influence. It's why they've continually used their influence to push for more federal power. Too much to try to manipulate all the state and local leaders too.

but these "puppets" are being bought by these uber rich. and the uber rich need the puppets to set policy. that, they can't do themselves. so they buy it. we need a govt that is no longer bought and paid for and strings attached to these uber rich.

its time for a takeover!

When talking to individuals in the military and in law enforcement one common element when trying to identify who is responsible for virtually anything is to ..."follow the money." Like it or not, it's the single common denominator of power AND carries more influence and weight than anything else. You want guns? You want drugs? You want someone's assistance---you need money.

Those that control money, banks and the ability to transfer and hide money are, without question, the most powerful....regardless of borders. It's certainly not a reach to believe that a small co-ordinated group of very wealthy bankers can control the distribution of wealth in a manner that would influence virtually anything. And do it in a manner that would be almost impossible to detect and or prove as most of the decisions could be crafted verbally in a manner that would appear to be nothing more than good business or investment practices.

Nuh uh man they care about my feelings man.

but these "puppets" are being bought by these uber rich. and the uber rich need the puppets to set policy. that, they can't do themselves. so they buy it. we need a govt that is no longer bought and paid for and strings attached to these uber rich.

its time for a takeover!

So this is where I have a big question mark beside Trump's name:

1. Is he so wealthy that he's really doing this for the betterment of the country?
2. Is he doing this to increase his wealth and the rest is a total smokescreen?
3. Is he acting on behalf of a few hidden financiers that are expecting a huge payoff?

Based on 25+ years of BS, we know that the Clintons are beholden to #2 & #3. That's a given. But....I can't figure out Trump.

Richard Painter Former George W. Bush Ethics Lawyer: Trump And His Family Need To Cut Ties With The Trump Organization If Trump Wins. Trump would “be the most conflicted president in American history, one whose business interests will constantly jeopardize the security of the United States” due to the Trump Organization’s relationships and financial entanglements with foreign interests. Also urged the Clintons to further distance themselves from the Clinton Foundation.

Richard Painter Former George W. Bush Ethics Lawyer: Trump And His Family Need To Cut Ties With The Trump Organization If Trump Wins. Trump would “be the most conflicted president in American history, one whose business interests will constantly jeopardize the security of the United States” due to the Trump Organization’s relationships and financial entanglements with foreign interests. Also urged the Clintons to further distance themselves from the Clinton Foundation.
Clintons have already damaged the US with their ties for years now. She should not even be in the running.

Politicians should be prevented from benefiting from any charitable foundation while in office.

It's been nothing but legalized bribery by people making contributions to a politicians charity, and then most of that just being paid to the politician. Been happening for years, on both sides of the aisle. Needs to stop

Reactions: MrLair and Willy4UK
Obama Kept Military Out of the Loop on Cash Payments to Iran
SEP 22, 2016 5:25 PM EDT
By
Eli Lake
One might think President Barack Obama would have asked his top military officials to weigh in on his administration's decision in January to send $400 million in cash to Iran. After all, Iran is the world's leading state sponsor of terrorism, and terrorists prefer cash to wire payments because it's so difficult to track. And its armed forces have both directly and indirectly threatened the U.S. military in the Middle East.

But Obama and Secretary of State John Kerry did not consult Secretary of Defense Ash Carter or the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, General Joseph Dunford.

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/arti...tary-out-of-the-loop-on-cash-payments-to-iran

Obama Kept Military Out of the Loop on Cash Payments to Iran
SEP 22, 2016 5:25 PM EDT
By
Eli Lake
One might think President Barack Obama would have asked his top military officials to weigh in on his administration's decision in January to send $400 million in cash to Iran. After all, Iran is the world's leading state sponsor of terrorism, and terrorists prefer cash to wire payments because it's so difficult to track. And its armed forces have both directly and indirectly threatened the U.S. military in the Middle East.

But Obama and Secretary of State John Kerry did not consult Secretary of Defense Ash Carter or the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, General Joseph Dunford.

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/arti...tary-out-of-the-loop-on-cash-payments-to-iran

Doesn't surprise me. What a weak ass president. Paying off hostage takers and then apologizing.

What a fag

So this is where I have a big question mark beside Trump's name:

1. Is he so wealthy that he's really doing this for the betterment of the country?
2. Is he doing this to increase his wealth and the rest is a total smokescreen?
3. Is he acting on behalf of a few hidden financiers that are expecting a huge payoff?

Based on 25+ years of BS, we know that the Clintons are beholden to #2 & #3. That's a given. But....I can't figure out Trump.
Well #2 is already happening:
Donald Trump’s presidential campaign has paid his family'sbusinesses more than $8.2 million, according to a POLITICO analysis of campaign finance filings, which reveals an integrated business and political operation without precedent in national politics.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/09/donald-trump-business-campaign-trail-228500#ixzz4L1hvGUUm

And if you've railed in the past about Hillary or any other politician getting rich from being a politician, I don't see how you can be ok with this.

Man, what do you think about Hillary Clinton taking $25 million into her foundation from Saudi Arabia?

Well racist is already happening:
Donald Trump’s presidential racist has paid his family's racist more than $8.2 million, according to a POLITICO racist of campaign racist filings, which reveals an integrated racists and political racist without racist in national politics.

Racist more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/09/donald-trump-business-campaign-trail-228500#ixzz4L1hvGUUm

And if you've racist in the past about Hillary or any other racist getting rich from being a racist, I don't see how racist can be ok with Racist.

FTFY

Reactions: PhattyJ4UK
At least he went to Japan to lay a wreath. That was good right?

I bet he even apologized for that.

Obama: "Yo Shinzo, I know we dropped some bombs on you. Look, we're sorry. Back home those Americans are gonna act all cowboy John Wayne and be all tough, but they are sorry. I'm gonna apologize on their behalf. America is truly sorry for dropping those destructive bombs on your country"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT