POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Local station in charlotte reporting a video exists of the man charging cops with a gun.

Chalk this up as another riot over a violent felon getting exactly what he should have.

Local station in charlotte reporting a video exists of the man charging cops with a gun.

Chalk this up as another riot over a violent felon getting exactly what he should have.

I honestly have no idea why there is mass rioting in Charlotte, but not Tulsa. From what I can reasonably deduce from news reports, the shooting in Tulsa is much, much more questionable than the one in Charlotte.

Then again, there were no serious riots in Baton Rouge (which at least appeared to be questionable, though later reports sort of debunked that) and there were bad riots in Milwaukee, where the shooting was almost certainly justified.

Does anyone have an idea why there is the disparity? I honestly have no idea.

Well apparently some black racist on Don Lemon says because Trump was recently in NC. Seems thin to me.

I can be against the establishment and Trump at the same time. I hate that the election has come to this and it's caused, in part, for the candidates we have. Doesn't mean I have to vote for the product of it. I do understand your point and completely understand why someone would vote for Trump for what you say.
No, you do not understand. I get the opinion that you are going to vote for one of the candidates that other people who don't understand are going to vote for. Please stay at home.

Well apparently some black racist on Don Lemon says because Trump was recently in NC. Seems thin to me.
It's possible that Soros, or some other character of similar nature is trying to whip up something in North Carolina, since North Carolina is a swing state (Oklahoma obviously is not), but, if so, that's a terrible tactic, which only increases Trump's vote in that state.

Reactions: screwduke1
I honestly have no idea why there is mass rioting in Charlotte, but not Tulsa. From what I can reasonably deduce from news reports, the shooting in Tulsa is much, much more questionable than the one in Charlotte.

Then again, there were no serious riots in Baton Rouge (which involved a police shooting that at least appeared to be questionable, though later reports sort of debunked that) and there were bad riots in Milwaukee, where the shooting was almost certainly justified.

Does anyone have an idea why there is the disparity? I honestly have no idea.

According to democrat posters we have here, LEK and Mooe, it's because you can't seperate these thing out because that gives you to small a sample size to hold against the protestors.

You can only take a larger American view of blacks shot by cops and realize that they all add up and therefore every instance of rioting is justified.

Then you have to realize your a dumb monkey if you do not agree with that stance.

They would love to blame this on Trump. What Trump should do is tweet his sympathy goes out to the victims families in Tulsa and Charlotte. And ask if there are any leaders that would discuss the situation with him privately.

Reactions: MrLair
No, you do not understand. I get the opinion that you are going to vote for one of the candidates that other people who don't understand are going to vote for. Please stay at home.
I do understand and I won't stay at home. This election is primarily about establishment vs. non-establishment and the lesser of evils for a lot of voters. It's not that hard to understand. Even all of us "dumb monkeys" can get it.

I'm in full favor of having a weekend purge. No cops come calling to inner cities for 48hrs.

This goes for blacks, whites, you get it.

Let's see what happens. Maybe we don't really need police anymore.

Just finished the FBI war on tupac Shakur and black leaders......it's a damn shame none of them are around anymore to guide these lost souls, or wasted youth.

Wait the cop in Charlotte was black? The racist narrative just went out the window.

Someone should ask msnbc and the like if cops are skittles.....

I do understand and I won't stay at home. This election is primarily about establishment vs. non-establishment and the lesser of evils for a lot of voters. It's not that hard to understand. Even all of us "dumb monkeys" can get it.
Doesn't matter what you think it is about for " a lot of voters", if you think you are voicing an opinion by voting third party, then stay at home. Thanks.

So the Washington Post continues to compare Trump to Hitler. I'm watching Patton right now because no basketball or football on tonight. Trump reminds me of Patton.

So if Trump is Hitler who is Obama or Clinton? I just can't believe how pathetic and sold out the media and left are.

Reactions: allabouttheUK
I'm in full favor of having a weekend purge. No cops come calling to inner cities for 48hrs.

This goes for blacks, whites, you get it.

Let's see what happens. Maybe we don't really need police anymore.

We did see what happened when police don't bother coming around to black neighborhoods. In 2015, Baltimore had a record-high number of murders. A lot of these people just wait for any opportunity to commit violence and rob. Why do you think this always occurs with the black community after some career scumbag gets killed by a cop (even if the cop isn't white). They seize the opportunity.

I don't know if many of you look at twitter or social media but we have many radicalized people out there especially within the black community and white liberals (idiots) that calls for the deaths of cops and white genocide. You don't hear about that on the news but you'll hear about anything that be construed as a racist slight against someone else.

Studying history, you always wonder "How did these people fall for this lie and propaganda?" but we see it now ourselves. Our media (the biggest culprit), our universities and our Democratic Party politicians have told so many lies, radicalized groups of brainwashed nut-jobs out there to hate whites, hate cops, hate America, U.S. military, Christians, western civilization and capitalism.

It will end badly for this country, I'm afraid.

Reactions: warrior-cat
We did see what happened when police don't bother coming around to black neighborhoods. In 2015, Baltimore had a record-high number of murders. A lot of these people just wait for any opportunity to commit violence and rob. Why do you think this always occurs with the black community after some career scumbag gets killed by a cop (even if the cop isn't white). They seize the opportunity.

I don't know if many of you look at twitter or social media but we have many radicalized people out there especially within the black community and white liberals (idiots) that calls for the deaths of cops and white genocide. You don't hear about that on the news but you'll hear about anything that be construed as a racist slight against someone else.

Studying history, you always wonder "How did these people fall for this lie and propaganda?" but we see it now ourselves. Our media (the biggest culprit), our universities and our Democratic Party politicians have told so many lies, radicalized groups of brainwashed nut-jobs out there to hate whites, hate cops, hate America, U.S. military, Christians, western civilization and capitalism.

It will end badly for this country, I'm afraid.

I was being sarcastic as hell.

So the Washington Post continues to compare Trump to Hitler. I'm watching Patton right now because no basketball or football on tonight. Trump reminds me of Patton.

So if Trump is Hitler who is Obama or Clinton? I just can't believe how pathetic and sold out the media and left are.

You need to learn the template that the left uses for everything so we don't act surprised.

Any Republican candidate is Hitler
Anything white is racist
Anything pro America is xenophobic
Nationalism is bad but only for the U.S. and European countries
Christian conservatives get the Democratic Party's past because the Dems now say so
Also anything Christian is bad. Anything Islamic is good.

Reactions: warrior-cat
i know. I just used it to talk. I know you're intelligent. The internet doesn't really help with tone, unfortunately.

Haha good to know. By the way watch Patton tonight liberals. It's amazing how George C Scott/ Patton basically are Trump.

Can't believe SNL or someone hasn't come up with the comparison.

Washington Post claims Hitler. But ... Wait

Reactions: screwduke1
[aQUOTE="-LEK-, post: 5203535, member: 8444"]You're confused because you have the IQ equivalency of a potato.

It's not one example. That's what is frustrating. You don't understand the point I'm making and you are missing. There is this basic level of understanding you don't have.

See, logic is a branch of study that deals with truth in statements. We derive truth from premises and arguments give us conclusions. The study of logic then breaks them down.

For example, we use deductive reasoning to get the following conclusion.

P1: all men are mortal
P2: Socrates is a man

Therefor?

What can you logically conclude? In your head, you think it proves he has brown shoes. It doesn't.

The answer is that Socrates is mortal.

This is what we call truth. The opposite would be a fallacy.

There are various types of fallacies. When you use a single event to describe an entire whole, that's a fallacy. This type of generalization is what your arguments are based on.

So when I say it's frustrating to engage, yes, this is engaging, besides the normal grammar errors(not misspellings, you don't know the correct use of you're/your or there/their/they're) you lack a basic semblance or understanding that a majority of the population possesses. When you make arguments, it literally hurts one's head, because your conclusions are like the brown shoed Socrates.

So when you say you're confused, it's expected.
I'm not defending them. Nor defending riots. In no way did I defend then. How have you made it this far in life? I'm making fun of your thought process in your head. It's jacked.

Last edited:
MLK hopes cops start shooting these criminals. I don't care if you are black or not. If you support this BLM go to hell.

BLM is the new KKK.

Rumors circulating on Twitter that the police shot the guy during the riots, not a civilian. Multiple people saying they witnessed it. We'll see what of anything comes of that.

Race has always been a red herring in these police shootings. Again here, black cop shot black man. But it's racist?

Out did yourself again. Most idiotic post yet.

Why anyone looks at moes drivel is beyond me. He's a troll, an uber partisan, or a paid keyboard commando. Any rate, he's incapable of rational discussion and adds nothing to this thread.

That's not we're discussing, I said Hillary was obsessed with being President going back close to 20 years. That her actions both public and private were all to get her to this point. Staying with Bill, moving to NY, War in Iraq, SOS, Server in house was all to ensure this moment came.
There is zero evidence Trump made calculated moves to get him here, none.

Theres w difference in "I really wanted to go out with that woman" and " I really wanted to go out with that woman so I tied her up in my closet for the past 5 years". The first is Trump, the second is Hillary, that clearer?

He registered to vote republican, considered running in 1987 and many other times. Fairly common knowledge for a person of his media stature all these years.

Since when is considered running, running? Please stop making shit out of thin air.

Exactly. Trump's resisted the call to run for president for nearly 30 years. Hillarys had her sights set in it since bill was president

Watch this....the true face of BLM...

This happens all the time. They don't care. However, if a cop kills Jamal, a career criminal, they're quick to burn down the city and claim "victim" status. Every stat imaginable shows that they're the biggest culprits of interracial violence and crime.

Also, notice how a lot of them get their jollies off on sucker punches? Nearly 90 percent or more of the fights involving that group, will always have a sucker punch or multiple people jumping in. It's not PC but in general, it's true.

So no, I'll never have sympathy for a group who blames everyone else for their problems and then wants to play victim.

Knew I could count on you to share something from your white nationalist buddies on Twitter. I didn't realize Charlotte has double decker buses...this is from London [roll]

There's a ton of videos just like this. Hell, there's an entire game centered around knocking white people out (The Knockout Game/Polar Bear Hunting).

I do get a kick out of you nuts calling people white nationalists as your boogeyman while you have no issues pushing white devil narrative and black superiority/liberation theory.

Also, white people are not going into the ghettos and destroying the black community's lives. That's all on them. They keep pushing this victim BS and claiming their plight is due to "white supremacy" all while Asians are smoking everyone in education and income (Indians do well too).

Too late. Your privacy was given up when The Program began under Dubya in response to 9/11 and despite tinkering, is alive and well today.
Well of course, the blame of Bush is still all you lefties have. That is a shame, there are a lot of ignorant and dumb people in this country. News flash, you fit into this category but, knowing is half the battle. You are welcome.

Last edited:
Knew I could count on you to share something from your white nationalist buddies on Twitter. I didn't realize Charlotte has double decker buses...this is from London [roll]
Knew we could count on you to not care regardless of where it is from. Only one sided from people like you. You are no better than the man that did this.

Last edited:
RossPerot.jpg

Bet this guy could've won it this year as a 3rd party.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT