POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Some interesting tidbits in this article......
Maricopa County AZ GOP Chair Resigns After Failing To Certify Dominion Voting Machines

https://parler.com/post/3092e9a0c108436c8ee08569f27da087

^^^^ A Fox News Story from 2016 about Dominion Voting machines and how they call steal elections in as little as 7 minutes.

Don't mean to be an ass, but of course if you change the hardware of a machine you can change what the machine does. If broken machines were used its obvious and there's evidence. Why are there not recent demonstrations of this all over the internet? It would blow up every narrative, and its the only way I could see the election results actually changing.

Don't mean to be an ass, but of course if you change the hardware of a machine you can change what the machine does. If broken machines were used its obvious and there's evidence. Why are there not recent demonstrations of this all over the internet? It would blow up every narrative, and its the only way I could see the election results actually changing.

It's because it's another broken brain conspiracy theory being pushed by MAGA idiots who are incapable of doing anything but drooling over themselves while sucking off Tucker Carlson

Reactions: Pulaski Cat Fan
Wyoming, a deep red state, just did it's primary 100% mail in. Are your heads exploding over all that fraud? For the general election they do 2 months of early absentee voting with no conditions,have no voter ID, and do same day registration. It's like they actually want people to vote, Blasphemy!

It's because it's another broken brain conspiracy theory being pushed by MAGA idiots who are incapable of doing anything but drooling over themselves while sucking off Tucker Carlson

Oh there's fraud, it's just hard to prove and impossible to reverse.

Oh there's fraud, it's just hard to prove and impossible to reverse.

Amazing that they were only able to perpetuate fraud in suburban counties across multiple states where Trump got killed while giving Trump the same or slightly higher % of the vote in major cities while also simultaneously forgetting to commit fraud in senate and house races. Conspiracy!

Reactions: Wildcat-in-STL
Yahoo! Said the election is legt? I didn’t know that. Well if Yahoo said it LMFAO. You leftist are true morons.

I see you read the article since it took you all of 1 minute to reply.

I guess we should only trust sites with names like "thedonald.win."

Last edited:
Amazing that they were only able to perpetuate fraud in suburban counties across multiple states where Trump got killed while giving Trump the same or slightly higher % of the vote in major cities while also simultaneously forgetting to commit fraud in senate and house races. Conspiracy!

Where did I say there was only fraud in suburban counties?

He’s the golden goose? Also it’s not like a worldwide pandemic is going on or anything. Nothing has changed though, he’s bored of the pandemic. He watches so much cable news, he’s just tired of hearing about it. They should instead cover the fake Hunter Biden story right?

Reactions: Pulaski Cat Fan
There was definitely fraud in this election guys but it's going to be nearly impossible for Trump to prove that there was enough fraud that it might have altered the outcome which is what he must do. Unless there's truth to that massive software glitch rumor which I'm skeptical of he's probably screwed. At least he destroyed crooked Hillary and we keep the Senate so the Harris administration damage will be minimal. DeSantis/Noem 2024!!!

He’s the golden goose? Also it’s not like a worldwide pandemic is going on or anything. Nothing has changed though, he’s bored of the pandemic. He watches so much cable news, he’s just tired of hearing about it. They should instead cover the fake Hunter Biden story right?

he does realize the court of public opinion cant overturn the election right? its actual educated smart state and fed judges that hear the cases and arent fooled by arguments of non zero amounts of observers etc... lol.

Maybe Trump should of told the truth to people when he knew about it as early as feb 7th. then maybe people like this new Chief of Staff wouldnt of had the wrong opinion on it.

Dr Fauci on February 29

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT