How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I mean how dumb can you get? This was my favorite part,

"It argues this is only fair, as those who work from home are saving money and not paying into the system like those who go out to work."

So saving money is now a bad thing? Also not paying into the system? I didn't know by me working at home I no longer had to pay taxes. I guess I really screwed myself over for quite some time now. This is something I can see start picking up steam on the left.

"It argues this is only fair, as those who work from home are saving money and not paying into the system like those who go out to work."
Oh. Okay.

I would love to hear them voice their opinion on something such as people living on welfare who are completely capable of working but do not. Can’t wait to read about how to make it fair to the working folk who pay into the system.

Reactions: duke4life831
Winner

• Kamala Harris+300
  • Joe Biden+500
  • Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez+600
  • Andrew Yang+800
  • Beto O'Rourke+1000
  • Michelle Obama+1000
  • Andrew Cuomo+1200
  • Bernie Sanders+1200
  • Elizabeth Warren+1200
  • Stacey Abrams+1200
  • Pete Buttigieg+1500
  • Michael Bennet+2000
  • Michael Bloomberg+2000
  • Amy Klobuchar+2500
  • Cory Booker+2500
  • Gretchen Whitmer+2500
  • Deval Patrick+3500
  • Sherrod Brown+3500
  • Tulsi Gabbard+3500
  • Val Demmings+4000
  • Hillary Clinton+5000
  • Kirsten Gillibrand+10000
  • Tammy Baldwin+10000
  • Tammy Duckworth+10000

Very interesting to watch the Dem party right now and will continue to be going forward. The GOP came to the middle with Trump. He is nowhere near a conservative, but his American first message resonated and grew the party, forget the gains made with middle America, the ground gained in minority communities though ever so slight, is no small thing.

One would hope the dems take a cue and realize they need to pull the party back to the middle.

Safe status quo Joe won just enough middle America votes to win, though amount and final total is mighty suspicious, I do think it's safe to say every day middle working class and middle of the road politically people felt good enough with Joe.

They would not have shown up for anyone else on that list, or in the Primary, obviously, which is why Joe was brought in from retirement. Libs knew that cast of characters they had wouldn't cut it.

However, it appears they are hell bent on going off the cliff. One would hope the moderate sane dems would start to really fight back against the radical elements of the party.

It seems like that party could split, and some Ds may actually jump ship and switch to R.

I'm not entirely sure Kamala is popular enough to win the primary. Minority woman wasn't enough to even sniff beating Joe or others up on that stage. California is a shit show which doesn't help her in the "look at my state and what I was able to do there" argument. What she will be able to showcase as having accomplished as VP is still TBD. Lockdowns, open borders, lawlessness, high taxes, appeasing globe, outsourcing jobs, cheap foreign labor...aren't really things that do well for middle, working, wage earning class.

One can only hope dems error on the side of status quo Joe being able to come to the middle with Republicans. If they were smart, they'd shut the lunatic banshees up and tell Kamala to stay out of the way so as not to ruin herself and chances with the folks Joe won over...for now anyway...

Last edited:
Reactions: exemjr and KRJ1975
Cnn hasn't called anything. They are giant pussies tonight. But their presentation with blitz was pretty good. Those 2 love talking numbers.
* Newsflash from the 'Get Woke, Go Broke' department *

tenor.gif

Pence is unelectable imo. I think he's a great man and probably a great leader. But his antiquated social views mean he can't win.

Couple that with the rarity of a party winning three terms in a row, and he's a lock to lose.
Pence is too dry. He brings no enthusiasm. And I don’t think he would fight back like a Trump. Trump showed the way by fighting back, hopefully a lesson learned. You simply can not trust the left to negotiate with good faith.

Oh. Okay.

I would love to hear them voice their opinion on something such as people living on welfare who are completely capable of working but do not. Can’t wait to read about how to make it fair to the working folk who pay into the system.
Seriously, that was one of the dumbest sentences I've read in an article in quite some time. There are just so many things to poke holes into that one sentence, it blows my mind. And that is pretty much the premise of the entire article.

They're literally making the argument that working from home now is too much of a luxury and you must be taxed for it. And a 5% tax isnt some small number either. But what I also dont get is, if working from home is an option for someone, for "health" reasons, shouldn't that be the thing the experts say you should do? Socially distance, do your best not to take public transportation and so on, isnt working from home the best way to do that? But now youre practically would be getting fined for doing that.

This is like what California did with electric cars. Go green and go electric. Then a ton of people started buying electric cars so they added a registration fee for electric cars haha.

Pence is too dry. He brings no enthusiasm. And I don’t think he would fight back like a Trump. Trump showed the way by fighting back, hopefully a lesson learned. You simply can not trust the left to negotiate with good faith.

I thought so then he handled Kamala perfectly, and she was poised to play the victim.

The person needs to be a fighter but with more tact than Trump. I don't think anyone besides trump can pull of this approach

@scre
A member of my family received an email this morning from her employer. " you will work from home until next June. 2021." Then the policy will be reviewed for possible extension

Is this the new normal
Our work from home program, which began March 17, 2020, has been extended until at least spring next year and possibly longer.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT