POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Maybe China should have told the world the truth so we would have know these details early on. Why do you love communism?

China was leaking now obviously bullshit videos of people collapsing, the Ghostbusters steam cleaning the street, and coughers being arrested. @BigSexyCat remembers, it was like the world was ending. Nothing true comes from there.

Better leave the plywood up. It's only been a week and the details are starting to emerge.
I took my son on a college visit up in Indy yesterday, and passing through downtown there was still a significant amount of plywood still up. Probably needs to stay up until after the electors cast their votes in mid-December.

Dr Fauci on February 29
so does that make fauci a liar or trump didnt tell fauci what xi had said?

Maybe Trump should of told the truth to people when he knew about it as early as feb 7th. then maybe people like this new Chief of Staff wouldnt of had the wrong opinion on it.

The mental gymnastics needed to blame literally everything on Trump is astounding or a verifiable mental illness. I'm going with mental illness.

The mental gymnastics needed to blame literally everything on Trump is astounding or a verifiable mental illness. I'm going with mental illness.
there is blame to be put on xi...... and anyone that knew the truth in china at that time..... but we have literal admittance by trump xi told him it was airborn and how deadly it was and how serious on feb 7th. look at the youtube vid i posted 20 or so minutes ago.

You know it’s a lie when you have to label something that it isn’t.

Woodward‘s tape was not a leak, not some secret smuggled revelation resulting from a breach of confidence. It was a book interview by a corrupt POS journalist that Trump knew was being recorded and could be released.

You are played for fools by advocate media in this way, and many others.

They frame the narrative and form your opinion for you. That’s why they and their corporate overlords donated to your corrupt candidates, and have you looking the other way, always thinking what they want you to think.

You know it’s a lie when you have to label something that it isn’t.

Woodward‘s tape was not a leak, not some secret smuggled revelation resulting from a breach of confidence. It was a book interview by a corrupt POS journalist that Trump knew was being recorded and could be released.

You are played for fools by advocate media in this way, and many others.

They frame the narrative and form your opinion for you. That’s why they and their corporate overlords donated to your corrupt candidates, and have you looking the other way, always thinking what they want you to think.

????????????????????? OK so I got it wrong.... the articles mentioned cia leak and i mixed it up with the interview...... it was freaking months ago... sue me. how does that f****** change the point of Trump admitting it? he only admitted it because he thought in 5 months when the book came out, the virus would be gone.

amazing how the president is held to a lower standard than myself, a random poster you dont even know lol

if its always fake news...... why are you supporting this site by being on a yahoo site? just keep on giving those sweet ad dollars to the company you call fake news lol... rivals is owned by yahoo evidenced by scroll down to the bottom of the screen

BTW, Justin Rowland probably gets more from us being here than Yahoo! does.

I'm curious to know how much you think the Political Thread ad revenue is worth? A hundred billion dollars?

And do what? You can’t stop a virus till it runs it’s course get herd immunity. The lockdowns, wearing masks and 6 ft distancing didn’t work. What is your fix to stop it?
suppressing health info... thats the answer. it works every time .... even if Fauci knowingly suppressed the info.... I'd think lowly of him forever.. people have said that in china... over a million phones were disconnected during that lockdown... showing more died than what xi told the world you know the people in flint michigan and the water... dont get onto them... they didnt wanna cause a panic...

Lol the pipe that ruined Georgia was exaggerated. Who woulda thought?

whats the point? there are cameras if there is no time missing from the cameras and no proof of wrong doing... this is a nothing burger.

if its always fake news...... why are you supporting this site by being on a yahoo site? just keep on giving those sweet ad dollars to the company you call fake news lol... rivals is owned by yahoo evidenced by scroll down to the bottom of the screen
It’s no money out of my pocket....just time and emotional energy expended on responding to people like you lololololol

That's not what I meant. I just skimmed and read the video title.

I'm already familiar with the story. I read Nytimes and CNN vox yahoo whatever daily, though not to be informed. I am aware of the story.

The broader point is what and how the story is presented to you and when, which tells you why.

Reactions: exemjr
Well, then let’s have a recanvass / hand recount in the State of Michigan. If everything is on the up and up, then the MI Sec of State has nothing to worry about and nothing to lose, right?
im 100% for it. both republican and democrat lawyers and observers. and whoever loses the state and if there is hundreds of thousands of votes wrong..... those that did it are tried on treason to our democracy.. and if not.. trump is tried for treason for his lies with no merit to the american people.

you agree ?

Pence is too dry. He brings no enthusiasm. And I don’t think he would fight back like a Trump. Trump showed the way by fighting back, hopefully a lesson learned. You simply can not trust the left to negotiate with good faith.
His debate preformance surprised me. He’s got some toughness in him

im 100% for it. both republican and democrat lawyers and observers. and whoever loses the state and if there is hundreds of thousands of votes wrong..... those that did it are tried on treason to our democracy.. and if not.. trump is tried for treason for his lies with no merit to the american people.

you agree ?
So Trump is tried for treason for saying he thought there was fraud in the election (far more smoke pointing that way than the other)? Makes sense for someone like you to think that way.

@scre

Our work from home program, which began March 17, 2020, has been extended until at least spring next year and possibly longer.

We got word that we're likely remote until end of 2021. Now that may change now that we (magically) found 3 different cures for this. But I'll be pushing for my department to be 2-3 days WFH and in the office for the rest.

Reactions: exemjr
If Trump ends up proving significant voter fraud, not just a dead voter or two here or there, regardless of whether or not it flips the result, then what other lies with no merit were true until the media told they weren’t?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT