POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Arguing more white people are killed by cops than black people is a deeply flawed statistic. White people make up 63% of the population, black people 12%.
I agree with you. I'm just saying they need to stop shooting unarmed white people too.

He could literally raise the dead and liberals would still protest and hate, and the msm would denounce every move.

Well, he wants to bring back the dead old days when America was great. Who doesn't want "great"? When was that exactly? 8 years ago? 80 years ago? I'm never sure with these guys. Maybe he means the days when you could use your charitable foundation money to settle business claims. Or maybe it was the days when you could lie to blacks about the availability of rental property. Or stiff workers on their pay or creditors on their bills by declaring bankruptcy (4 times and counting! ) Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc. Not just pretty words!

Reactions: jameslee32
From the two videos I saw, I honestly couldn't see what the black guy was or was not doing. All I could tell is that he appeared to be leaning up against his vehicle. I couldn't even tell for sure if his hands were up or not. Is there another video out there that I'm not seeing?

If the guy didn't have a weapon and was standing there with his hands up, as it seems almost everyone is saying, it honestly is mind boggling to me why they didn't just taser him or beat the shit out of him with a bat. Why is there so often a jump straight to lethal force?

And above all, why in the absolute hell would you just leave the guy laying on the ground bleeding to death while you are standing like a statue still pointing your gun at him. Jesus Christ. Call for an ambulance, try to stop the bleeding, something. This seems to happen in almost every cop shooting. They fire, and then just let the person bleed out while still pointing the gun at the suspect. WTF is wrong with those people?

Reactions: Ron Mehico
I have never seen anyone take up for creditors, this is truly a first for me. Dem's get dumber by the day. I know they've stayed busy in their sociology books and philosophy readings, but would someone please explain the difference between business bankruptcy and personal bankruptcy,the poor fools think they are one in the same.

Reactions: FusterCluck
Move another critical state from Toss-Up to Safe For Trump.

Right? Every time an incident like this happens or a terrorist attack occurs.. you have to imagine Trump gains a substantial amount of votes. Not saying it's good or bad, right or wrong, save that for the Political thread.

But it's pretty much set in stone that these incidents, terror attacks and rioting, are not helping the left.

Reactions: allabouttheUK
Whatever happened to using less than lethal force on a suspect, i.e. taser, ASP baton, pepper spray? My god there are more than enough cops there to handle the situation without a murder being committed, and by the way that's what the woman cop did was murder that guy, drugs or not he did not deserved to be gunned down. Cops today are such pussy's, they have overwhelming force and still shoot this guy. Intent, Capability and Opportunity must all be present prior to killing a citizen...do they not teach this anymore at the Police Academy?
I agree. If he was defying orders by walking away, why didn't they taze him then? Too much shoot first and not using non-lethal force when it's completely safe to do so.

Hillary's outreach speech to millennials at Temple today was all staged. The so called "millennials" were all high school students on a field trip, most not even old enough to vote.

There were more media than supporters & was done so purposely. Controlling the narrative. Keeping her voters ignorant of the truth. Complete fraud.

Well, he wants to bring back the dead old days when America was great. Who doesn't want "great"? When was that exactly? 8 years ago? 80 years ago? I'm never sure with these guys. Maybe he means the days when you could use your charitable foundation money to settle business claims. Or maybe it was the days when you could lie to blacks about the availability of rental property. Or stiff workers on their pay or creditors on their bills by declaring bankruptcy (4 times and counting! ) Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc. Not just pretty words!

How bout when we had strong leaders, that weren't in it for the money? Or when jobs weren't being outsourced by the millions, and fast food restaurants weren't the primary job openings. Or how bout this one, citizens and politicians showed responsibility and were held accountable for their actions.

Pretty sure the liberal rebuttal would be, he was never charged or found guilty so why does any of this matter?

Your just slandering a name with things that may be true but there is a lot of speculation. Oh yea bankruptcy is legal so his partners/vendors/suppliers should have been wiser than to take that risk.

It's fun to pick Obama apart, really, but what he said wasn't all bad. I mean if I wanted to I could that link as meaning if we constrain from being the worlds police we as America would be better.

I could do that, or I could take it as Obama hates America and would love to show his haters at home he has the power to burn this bitch down........either way could be true here.

Pretty sure the liberal rebuttal would be, he was never charged or found guilty so why does any of this matter?

Your just slandering a name with things that may be true but there is a lot of speculation. Oh yea bankruptcy is legal so his partners/vendors/suppliers should have been wiser than to take that risk.

fun-house-mirror.jpg

It's fun to pick Obama apart, really, but what he said wasn't all bad. I mean if I wanted to I could that link as meaning if we constrain from being the worlds police we as America would be better.

I could do that, or I could take it as Obama hates America and would love to show his haters at home he has the power to burn this bitch down........either way could be true here.

Could you explain this please? I've read what was quoted several times, and all I see is weaken the Unites States to force globalization.

How bout when we had strong leaders, that weren't in it for the money? Or when jobs weren't being outsourced by the millions, and fast food restaurants weren't the primary job openings. Or how bout this one, citizens and politicians showed responsibility and were held accountable for their actions.

Did people understand trade agreements back then?

What words of his say that?

Obama TODAY: "In order to realize the promise of the UN, the US must give up freedoms"

what part of give up freedoms don't you understand? The fool talks about how much better off everyone is with the defeat of communism, and in the same speech says the US must give up freedoms....yep, true liberal talking out both sides of his mouth.

Reactions: mdlUK.1
I can't wait for the SOB to be out of office. The UN has turned into an absolute farce of an institution and this great country shouldn't have to give up anything towards its purpose.

I'd like the press and/or a moderator to ask Hillary if she agrees with this statement.

Wasn't Cardkilla just on here yesterday lecturing people about giving up freedoms?

I don't want to give up an ounce of freedom in the name of "keeping America safe" and I sure as shit don't want to give up an ounce of freedom to knock America down a few pegs for the rest of the world.

But I guess it's good too clearly see Obama's intentions with giving up control of the internet, the TPP, global warming alarmism, etc.

Obama TODAY: "In order to realize the promise of the UN, the US must give up freedoms"

what part of give up freedoms don't you understand? The fool talks about how much better off everyone is with the defeat of communism, and in the same speech says the US must give up freedoms....yep, true liberal talking out both sides of his mouth.

Those words -- or anything like it -- don't show up in the speech.

I've searched the speech. Here are the times the phrase "in order" appear in it.

in order to summon the confidence to carry this progress forward and to make sure that we do not abandon those very things that have delivered this progress.
In order to move forward, though, we do have to acknowledge that the existing path to global integration requires a course correction. As too often, those trumpeting the benefits of globalization have ignored inequality within and among nations; have ignored the enduring appeal of ethnic and sectarian identities; have left international institutions ill-equipped, underfunded, under-resourced, in order to handle transnational challenges.
I believe that in the 21st century, economies can only grow to a certain point until they need to open up — because entrepreneurs need to access information in order to invent; young people need a global education in order to thrive;
There, so much of the collapse in order has been fueled because leaders sought legitimacy not because of policies or programs but by resorting to persecuting political opposition, or demonizing other religious sects

Reactions: vanillaslice
Could you explain this please? I've read what was quoted several times, and all I see is weaken the Unites States to force globalization.

Sure. What he said was so vague in that clip that anything could be taken from it. It's a classic salesman pitch to explain everything yet really say nothing.

He is out so he doesn't mind sending America in the tubes, but his words only imply that. Meanwhile if he had any back home he could well mean sure war is a capatilize dream but we as America need to step back and let the world police itself. I'd like to think he has that in mind, yet I truly believe what he was really saying was hey I want everyone to give a little world wide and yes America needs to as well. Sort of sympathizing with those he is speaking to.

What he is too stupid to see is that his view of building up the world goes along with the worlds view of tearing down America. I truly believe he doesn't realize that his wants and every other country in the world are on the same page. Just for different reasons!

Those words -- or anything like it -- don't show up in the speech.

I've searched the speech. Here are the times the phrase "in order" appear in it.

in order to summon the confidence to carry this progress forward and to make sure that we do not abandon those very things that have delivered this progress.
In order to move forward, though, we do have to acknowledge that the existing path to global integration requires a course correction. As too often, those trumpeting the benefits of globalization have ignored inequality within and among nations; have ignored the enduring appeal of ethnic and sectarian identities; have left international institutions ill-equipped, underfunded, under-resourced, in order to handle transnational challenges.
I believe that in the 21st century, economies can only grow to a certain point until they need to open up — because entrepreneurs need to access information in order to invent; young people need a global education in order to thrive;
There, so much of the collapse in order has been fueled because leaders sought legitimacy not because of policies or programs but by resorting to persecuting political opposition, or demonizing other religious sects

Thanks, I get it now.

Why is there so often a jump straight to lethal force?

That's what I don't get, they have batons, handcuffs, boots. I mean jesus its like literally the only thing they ever reach for is the gun, which IMO should be the ABSOLUTE LAST POSSIBLE THING TO GRAB WHEN ALL ELSE FAILS. Just beat the hell out of him with a baton for all I care, I just don't get it.

Reactions: _Chase_
Arguing more white people are killed by cops than black people is a deeply flawed statistic. White people make up 63% of the population, black people 12%.

So is just looking at straight population %'s. Police encounters would have to be charted and I doubt that record could be accurately kept.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT