POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Trump will be lucky if there is no attempt on his life.

Someone told me today that Obama is actually planning on Hilliary winning, then before Jan 20 indicting her so as Tim Kaine can not be sworn in, and he then could legally serve a 3rd term!

Looked up the technalicalty of that and it can happen.

Please tell me that isn't something that can be upheld?

Why? Can't you figure it out on your own?

Lols....you guys wanted to send Chertoff and Wolfowitz to the gd gallows.

Amazing how many establishment R's will allow themselves to be useful idiots forbthe left. How'd that private conversation with a Kennedy go, HW Bush? Not so private, huh? Oh an I'm looking right at you, Colin....how's it taste?

Sorry, the people don't give a **** about what you're trying to shovel at us. Soooooo played.

All they're asking is for people to realize they're about to vote for a carnival barker.

Please. Look up the Dunning-Kruger Effect.. And ask yourself, "Could I be wrong?"

All they're asking is for people to realize they're about to vote for a carnival barker.

Please. Look up the Dunning-Kruger Effect.. And ask yourself, "Could I be wrong?"
Compared to the evil and corrupt to the core Clinton, never in a million years.

If you think Trump doesn't honestly want to set things right, you're dead wrong. He's genuine and wears his heart on his sleeve, sometimes to his detriment.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
Thanks so much for the Hildagarde rant but my question was about Trump. Maybe you're just too young to remember.

I answered your question in the very first sentence James.
Maybe you're just too naive to understand.

Aren't you an independent?

Honestly Obama could get a 3rd term if he wanted too. Who would stop him? The media and left would cheer it on. 50% of the country wouldn't care if he did it. The Republican party wouldn't stop him. No doubt a civil war would break out though.
Once again, you do know its impossible to serve a third term. Good lord man, as much political spouting as you do, you never have an accurate idea how government works.

You're definitely on to something. A former marine who now works for Dish Network came to the house to install the dish and switch us over from Uverse. He's a big AA who looked looked like he could play middle linebacker for the Cowboys.The first thing he did, which is kinda funny, is talk us out of switching over because of bad service I could expect. Maybe he didn't want to get on the roof of our 2 story house in 97 degree Dallas heat. So instead we spent some time shooting the shit. He and his troop went door to door in Iraq looking for bad guys, busting in not knowing what was on the other side. Had a huge scar where he had been stabbed. He talked about people from the middle east now coming to America and being given a fresh start when he has done so much for our country and still struggles. Very resentful. He hates Clinton and loves Trump. I told him I couldn't vote for either, but certainly respected his opinion and thanked him for his service. He said to vote for someone, just vote. He was a good dude.
I have friend who did a very similar job when he was deployed. Very dangerous stuff. I'm glad we have people that our willing to do that for all of us.

Violent protests over North Carolina police shooting has caused riots and looting as I type this. Atleast 12 officers are injured.
http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN11Q306

In case you're wondering it's a black cop who shot a black man. I can't wait to hear the black lives matter crowd come out and see which guy was more important. I'm going with the civilian he could of killed 20 people but cops are the enemy so it won't be too hard to chose sides

Last edited:
Here's an idea to solve all of this. Cops just refuse to go into black neighborhoods and then just watch it burn to the ground. It's a lost cause. More and more blacks are being radicalized due to a false narrative created by the media, politicians and activists.

Just worry about protecting others.

There won't be any peaceful resolution to the situation it will continue to get worse. They interviewed two black women that mentioned the current presidential candidates and how they don't think either will help. We have our first black president and it's happening on his watch, it won't get any better when our 45th president takes office. This incident will be more about the hatred for police than racial since the cop was black which shouldn't matter. The sad part is that the police are good when someone in their own family is murdered and they want the person caught.

There is no right or left in the science.

Just when I think you can't be more stupid or more gullible, you post something like this.. You never fail to out do yourself.

Here is a quote for you, " figures don't lie, but, liars figure". Numbers, data, etc can be manipulated in any way to prove a certain point.

Reactions: augustaky1
I feel like I'm going crazy. I used to consider myself colorblind, but in the last 6-8 months I've noticed that I feel differently around black people. Was I always racist, and it took BLM to remind me? Did BLM make me racist?

Whatever happened, BLM has created negative associations for me. It is now hard for me to see an african american and not think of BLM, cop killings, and protests. How does this facilitate racial unity?

My first thoughts: How did they shoot him with his hands up? Seems like a Taser would be in order.

No First Aid? I mean, you just shot the guy in the chest. Search him for weapons, cuff him, and try to stop the bleeding. Give the guy a chance before the ambulance gets there.

After looking further, why are there 3 cops with weapons drawn and a 4th on the ground and a damn helicopter in the air? that seems excessive for an abandoned car.

Why is his car in the middle of the road?

Why is he walking away from the cops, who have their weapons drawn on him?

Was he high on PCP? Saw somewhere they found PCP in his car.

Last edited:
Based on the tape it doesn't look like it was a reasonable shooting. But I'll wait until the facts come out. The problem is people like Sean who throw an absolute fit every time someone is shot by the police that reasonable people are more inclined to not pay attention when there are unjust shootings.

But it is funny when everyone jumps to conclusions the victims are always the ultimate choir boys. Then slowly facts start to come out that start to tell the truth. They said this morning drugs were found in this guys car so it's already starting to look like he's not quite the angel the media wanted him to be. But again, I haven't seen anything that excuses the shooting.

Reactions: LineSkiCat14
Watched the today show this morning and it was the lead story. They were very quick to show the face of the victim and repeatedly mentioned he was a black man. But funny – never once did they mention it was a black cop that shot him.

Just when I think you can't be more stupid or more gullible, you post something like this.. You never fail to out do yourself.

Here is a quote for you, " figures don't lie, but, liars figure". Numbers, data, etc can be manipulated in any way to prove a certain point.

Science includes "checking each other's work"

What if he's not? We know he is correct about Hildawg.

I suspect we've both been trolled and the poster was illustrating the Dunning-Kruger Effect. If he's correct, we already know what the Clintons are like. We had 8 years of relative prosperity. 2 years of budget surpluses. The bad guys were ousted in the Balkans. And UK won the NCAAs twice in 3 years.

[EDIT] And you don't "know" anything of the sort. Please look up the Dunning-Kruger Effect.

Everyone is a little racist at best. Some just flat out show their racism and others try to reserve it out of respect.

The issue being political is swaying the direction of our country at this point. If you think those that get the black vote give two shits about black people in general you are lying to yourself.

When I saw this on the news yesterday, their words were "an unarmed, black man was shot by police with his hands up. He was having car trouble." My initial reaction was 'damn that's terrible'. But like Drx said, no mention of why there were multiple officers, and a HELICOPTER buzzing around for a stalled vehicle.

Hopefully these protests will eventually at least make the cops think a little bit longer before firing as opposed to having it seemingly be their first instinct. "Shoot, then ask questions later" seems to be their motto. I will say the last five years we've had about 1,000 of these instances it seems like so its definitely opened my eyes and the eyes of many others I'm sure. If they save some lives down the road and cause us to reexamine how we train cops it'll all be worth it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT