POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
People forget that the 2018 midterms saw a Republican in NC cheating so much that they had to hold a do-over special election to settle the race.

Atlanta now also has the guard being deployed

Life is funny Brother - I’ve wound up with some pretty good contacts and “other access points “ throughout the course of. 30 year career on the Air Force / CDC / Raytheon Missile Systems /Lockheed Martin and another place -

The cyber command was stood up by the USAF - an old buddy of mine transferred over as I was separating -long story short I noticed that our cyber command was engaged in active operations for ...almost 2-3 straight months (?) leading into the election- DOJ made arrests and Asset seizures two days ago because of FOREIGN. INTERFERENCE against US policy And public opinion....

tiw all THOSE activities back to the executive order (I make it. Pint to read those sometime me this president put into place (I posted it here) that calls for specific counter measures and legal responses for outside interference on an election ....

and finally - the actual TREASON charges brought against Hillary’s old pal a day or two ago

and my conclusion was - holy shit - this is a sting

People are probably going to be FKING ARRESTED tonight and into the weekend over this COMMUNIST CHINA BACKED COUP

keep watching - history is being made

God only knows what it’ll look like once the smoke clears

I’ll be “heavily editing “ . This post later -

Bill Barr is going to appear on a Hill to the east, at first light, on the fifth day, at dawn.

Reactions: Bill Derington
I understand that over 300 referrals for indictment have just gone to our A.G.

Someone quoted the Lou Donbs show on CNN

I can’t verify but I trust this person

and I’m no lawyer so I don’t know what that ultimately MEANS - sounds like enough evidence is on hand to consider federal prosecution again - 326 ppl?

• Haha
Reactions: KRJ1975
Democrats have cried for 4 ****ing years about free and fair elections and election integrity yet are in the middle of the largest election fraud scheme in the history of so called democratic elections. time to light a fire under these assholes.

Why is it fraud? Because mail in votes are taking awhile to be counted? There's been no real proof of anything fraudulent. It's been screenshots and videos that have been debunked and Trump saying things like "we have many examples of fraud, many" without providing any.

It's all talk and frivolous lawsuits that won't do anything but make lawyers richer. I just hope he's not able to use taxpayer money on them.

And I'm not even a democrat. I just realize how terrible of a person Trump is, how much he lies and how he'll do anything to assuage his ego.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wildcat-in-STL
Why do you support a president who wants to undermine our democratic process? Why do you support suppressing votes for purely political reasons? Why won't you answer that?! omgaul
Record number of votes. How is that suppression?

You believe a so so career politician that barely left his basement, and when he did, couldn’t draw flies, was somehow able to get more votes than obummer? [roll]

Trump is dangerous and he's coming unhinged. The scariest thing is his followers who take everything he says at face value. There was already a threat of violence in this thread earlier. And if he's essentially calling for people to take action, it's not going to end well.

There is no good ending either way and quite honestly it isn't Trump or Biden's fault in my opinion.

It is the nature of our world today. Social media and MSM has caused this. Trump has done a pretty good job as President and for 4 years he has been obliterated by the left, on MSM and social media.

I am not saying Trump did himself any favors by saying some of the things he did but it is beyond nuts at this point.

People blaming him for the virus is the funniest part. Trump led this country for 3 years, great economy, high jobs, no wars, low gas prices, great returns and then COVID hit and he did stuff that he needed to do to save lives and it got him called xenophobic.

I will pull for Biden because he is likely going to be our next President. I don't care about parties, guns or particularly what anyone does in their bedroom as long as it is legal.

The long and the short of it at this point is Trump will continue to contest the election and it will polarize and piss off half the country (it is within his right). If Biden wins Trump won't go quietly. If Trump is right and there were votes counted that shouldn't have been the left will go absolutely insane.

It is a really poor situation because people on both sides have tried to divide this country for years.

Life is funny Brother - I’ve wound up with some pretty good contacts and “other access points “ throughout the course of. 30 year career on the Air Force / CDC / Raytheon Missile Systems /Lockheed Martin and another place -

The cyber command was stood up by the USAF - an old buddy of mine transferred over as I was separating -long story short I noticed that our cyber command was engaged in active operations for ...almost 2-3 straight months (?) leading into the election- DOJ made arrests and Asset seizures two days ago because of FOREIGN. INTERFERENCE against US policy And public opinion....

tiw all THOSE activities back to the executive order (I make it. Pint to read those sometime me this president put into place (I posted it here) that calls for specific counter measures and legal responses for outside interference on an election ....

and finally - the actual TREASON charges brought against Hillary’s old pal a day or two ago

People are probably going to be FKING ARRESTED tonight and into the weekend over this COMMUNIST CHINA BACKED COUP

Man, I just saw a video stating that National Guard will be making arrests tonight and in the next couple of days.

Wheweeee

dgkhi6yw0aaq3f1.jpg

There is no good ending either way and quite honestly it isn't Trump or Biden's fault in my opinion.

It is the nature of our world today. Social media and MSM has caused this. Trump has done a pretty good job as President and for 4 years he has been obliterated by the left, on MSM and social media.

I am not saying Trump did himself any favors by saying some of the things he did but it is beyond nuts at this point.

People blaming him for the virus is the funniest part. Trump led this country for 3 years, great economy, high jobs, no wars, low gas prices, great returns and then COVID hit and he did stuff that he needed to do to save lives and it got him called xenophobic.

I will pull for Biden because he is likely going to be our next President. I don't care about parties, guns or particularly what anyone does in their bedroom as long as it is legal.

The long and the short of it at this point is Trump will continue to contest the election and it will polarize and piss off half the country (it is within his right). If Biden wins Trump won't go quietly. If Trump is right and there were votes counted that shouldn't have been the left will go absolutely insane.

It is a really poor situation because people on both sides have tried to divide this country for years.

You know what? Well said.

I’m mad that while the Democrats were stealing the election, they forgot to steal senate seats. WTF! How did they overlook that right?! I mean while we were stealing things, why not take it all? You MAGA morons are so stupid, you make no sense.

Actually they did in MI and possibly NC.

Reactions: Catfan in Tn.

What? Who was arrested for treason?

Reactions: Gassy_Knowls
Trump is dangerous and he's coming unhinged. The scariest thing is his followers who take everything he says at face value. There was already a threat of violence in this thread earlier. And if he's essentially calling for people to take action, it's not going to end well.

hopefully they don’t burn down the parts of the democrat cities the democrats didn’t recently burn down

Last edited:
Man, I just saw a video stating that National Guard will be making arrests tonight and in the next couple of days.

Wheweeee

They started putting them in place a little while back -

And here’s where we have to keep an eye on the Trump admin too ....I hope like hell those same military units ....aren’t the ones he was talking about when he mentioned using the military to help allocate the emerging CV vaccine

as much as I do support this admin cracking down on the Marxist elements and making arrests for election fraud —

I’m 100% Opposed to mandatory vaccines and THIS vaccine in particular-

We have to watch and hold Mr Trump accountable just as any other President right ?

and - a lot of regular people need to start thinking about running for local offices - need to take advantage of this intense participatory mood our citizens have suddenly assumed — that’s a good thing

If I’m shown real evidence of widespread corruption that stole this election. I’ll take to the streets with a lot of my friends. You’re damn right.

If you're that mad over some votes, imagine how you'd react if you had reason to believe you and your family and friends were being targeted and killed because of the color of your skin. But that's an extreme scenario, I know. Nothing like that would ever happen.

Reactions: Wildcat-in-STL
I’m mad that while the Democrats were stealing the election, they forgot to steal senate seats. WTF! How did they overlook that right?! I mean while we were stealing things, why not take it all? You MAGA morons are so stupid, you make no sense.
They did steal one in Michigan. They stole it from a black man. Where is BLM? Why aren’t the media and BLM all over a black man being cheated?

I knew this idiot was going to incite violence. Ruin our country for his freaking ego.
Go to hell dude...Your USEFUL IDIOT minions have destroyed billions of dollars looting , rioting, killing people including police and there's crickets. You voted to elect a true racist and a person whose grandparents owned slaves . Crawl back underneath your rock!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT