POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It doesn't include Johnson and Stein..depending on how much they poll in states could change things if the lead between DT and HRC is only a % point or so.
seems like the current MSM/dem theory on the polls are that Hilldawg jumped out to such a huge massive tidal wave lead that many traditional liberal voters (youngsters primarily) then felt free to express their disappointment at getting Hilldawg rather than Bernie. This was done with indicating positive voting choices for Johnson or Stein.

BUT NOW that Trump is roaring back, those traditional dem voters will realize the danger and rather than waste their votes on 3rd (or 4th) party nonfactors, they will swing back home to reluctantly vote for her to prevent the even worst choice becoming Pres.

it is an interesting if not desperate theory. obviously Team Hilldawg had bought in on it completely, begging Sanders & Squaw Warren to more directly campaign for her this weekend & promising a speech on Mon specifically for the millennial slackers.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
Amen. I want someone to shake up DC and I mean both sides. I want him to tell Pelosi she is crazy moonbat and tell Ryan he is a big pu$$y. I want someone to go to DC and do what is good for American people instead of worrying about re elected.

You will never see a Democrat on here or the media say something like this. They never criticize their own, just follow like the ignorant base the Democratic leaders want them to be. They never demand change in any way.

seems like the current MSM/dem theory on the polls are that Hilldawg jumped out to such a huge massive tidal wave lead that many traditional liberal voters (youngsters primarily) then felt free to express their disappointment at getting Hilldawg rather than Bernie. This was done with indicating positive voting choices for Johnson or Stein.

BUT NOW that Trump is roaring back, those traditional dem voters will realize the danger and rather than waste their votes on 3rd (or 4th) party nonfactors, they will swing back home to reluctantly vote for her to prevent the even worst choice becoming Pres.

it is an interesting if not desperate theory. obviously Team Hilldawg had bought in on it completely, begging Sanders & Squaw Warren to more directly campaign for her this weekend & promising a speech on Mon specifically for the millennial slackers.

Slackers that can not think for themselves and want everything given to them.

*Trump should go hard and heavy at flipping Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania. Get out of the 50/50 states, pull Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania into play. It can be done, and it wouldn't be as hard as people think. Keep campaigning on protecting the American Workers, keep the focus on blue-collar jobs. Flip at least 2 of the 3 and he wins this election, and the states that are now 50/50 will move firmly to his side in the process with little campaigning.

*It's almost a certainty that there will be terrorist events leading up to the elections, and that will provide an opportunity for either candidate to step up by projecting their ability to lead, be strong, be decisive and make wise decisions in times of crisis. Trump has tremendous upside for that opportunity, I don't see Clinton being able to project strength like Trump . If Trump handles that opportunity as he should, tones down the arrogance and aggression while still exuding confidence and strength, he will win handily.

Curious to hear Trump's comments on the "birther" issue.

Can't imagine it will matter to any voter at this point... unless he says something completely ridiculous... which is possible lol.

Curious to hear Trump's comments on the "birther" issue.

Can't imagine it will matter to any voter at this point... unless he says something completely ridiculous... which is possible lol.

Saw an ap headline yesterday which said Trump is no longer a birther, fwiw

Reactions: Willy4UK
Cse1-_kWAAA0nrr.jpg

Heard hildawg on the radio this morning blaming Trump for the birther movement that HER SUPPORTERS STARTED. Probably with her knowledge and approval.

Reactions: wkycatfan
Obama thinks Iran is his ally, and he wants as many Syrians as possible in the states.

If I told you 30 years ago a black Muslim president had that strategy you would laugh your a$$ off.......WTF!!

Say what you want about his Christianity, but that couldn't be more false regardless of what he says.
You toad us but we juss woodint lesson. Imbearesing!!!

FTS, Is that even a real poll? It's says on your map it has a +-8% margin of error, that's one hell of a swing.
I can tell you right now if Trump wins Maine right of the gate, it's over, might as well tuck in early election night because he's gonna win in a landslide.
Here's the deal, people will give a free pass to a poll like Rasmussen or Gallop and then turn around and treat aggressive polls like USA Wide as outliers. But the point of polls is to get the data as accurate as possible, not to make sure you poll doesn't stick out from the rest. That's what makes the LA times poll so striking - their methodology doesn't go by the old status quo of weighing the respondents from a heavy democrat pool. It's more reality based. And USA Wide has been ahead of the curve the last 6 weeks because it detect trends in voter preferences and employs those trends into its methodology in a more timely manner than the competition.

Textbook Clinton....and it's been going on for years.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/travel-back-to-an-early-clinton-scandal-1473982077

"It showed what has now become the Clinton Scandal Ritual: lie, deny, revise, claim not to remember specifics, stall for time. When it passes, call the story “old news” full of questions that have already been answered. “As I’ve repeatedly said . . .”

. . . in sequence with media who will stand in front of the White House for nightly news shots and say crap like "the President just wants to get on with the business of managing the country" (their precise words, night after night, Lewinsky-impeachment et al).

*If I'm honest with myself, I'm voting for Trump for the same reason the jewel thief did what he did in the parable Alfred recited to Bruce Wayne in The Dark Knight:

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."

The status quo ain't working. What's the worst Trump could do? Even if he brings our country to ruin, at least we'll have a chance for a fresh start.
"A Vote to Ruin" should be the new slogan on ball caps.

Here's the deal, people will give a free pass to a poll like Rasmussen or Gallop and then turn around and treat aggressive polls like USA Wide as outliers. But the point of polls is to get the data as accurate as possible, not to make sure you poll doesn't stick out from the rest. That's what makes the LA times poll so striking - their methodology doesn't go by the old status quo of weighing the respondents from a heavy democrat pool. It's more reality based. And USA Wide has been ahead of the curve the last 6 weeks because it detect trends in voter preferences and employs those trends into its methodology in a more timely manner than the competition.

I asked about the poll genuinely, I hadn't seen anything like those numbers anywhere. Thanks for the explanation, not sure if those numbers will bear fruit, but I'd have to agree thats the way they're trending currently.

I see we are sneaking up on that elusive 400 electoral vote, FTS. Do you think trump's ceiling is 400 electorals? Or do you see the USA wide poll going beyond 400?

Reactions: UK till Death
I see we are sneaking up on that elusive 400 electoral vote, FTS. Do you think trump's ceiling is 400 electorals? Or do you see the USA wide poll going beyond 400?
No one will ever get to 400 again, Willy. I expect the race to actually tighten more before all is said and done. IMO....

Reactions: augustaky1
We will get some great State of the Unions. I'm ready for the unknown. It can't get any worse. If he can strengthen the economy, that'll be enough for me.
If Trump stops the importing of refugees, fixes the economy, and appoints good people to the Supreme Court, he will be one of the best presidents in modern time. If he just does those 3 things.

please, please please back up the lie that Hillary started it. Newsmax and infowars is not a reliable source btw.

What's stupid is that he started it and most of his supporters believe it.

please, please please back up the lie that Hillary started it. Newsmax and infowars is not a reliable source btw.

The Washington Post (not exactly a conservative newspaper) confirmed it a year ago that Hillary started it. Look it up yourself.

We could post a link from MSNBC and you would not accept that source either, so it is a waste of time showing you anything Research it yourself. I remember it being used by her team in 08 during the primary. You refuse anything negative about any democrat, truly a lemming

It was at a he very least, her supporters. And do you seriously believe they did it without her support?

Reactions: screwduke1
http://www.breitbart.com/big-journa...hillary-clinton-started-the-birther-movement/

Here are the facts:

1. More than a full year before anyone would hear of Orly Taitz, the Birther strategy was first laid out in the Penn memo.
  2. The “othering” foundation was built subliminally by the Clinton campaign itself.
  3. Democrats and Clinton campaign surrogates did the dirtiest of the dirty work: openly spread the Birther lies.
  4. Staffers in Hillary’s actual campaign used email to spread the lies among other Democrats (this was a Democrat primary after all — so that is the only well you needed to poison a month before a primary).
  5. The campaign released the turban photo.
  6. Hillary herself used 60 Minutes to further stoke these lies.
I know cardkilla won't read it because its from Breitbart, but Breitbart backs up all their facts in this article about who began the birther issue.

Reactions: mdlUK.1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT