POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Imagine if at the end of “ Shawshank Redemption”, after Andy had crawled through a mile of shit that we don’t want to imagine, and mails the records of corruption to the Newspaper, yet instead of being concerned about the obvious corruption the paper is more concerned with who sent it, and cover for the warden.

That’s where we’re at right now with the Biden laptops. It’s unbelievable to me that in the United States, the” free press”, guardians of the republic, are actively covering for a corrupt lifelong politician where the evidence is in black and white.

You know, we’ve always suspected and knew that Washington was corrupt, but we didn’t really know to what extent until now. Electing the outsider Trump was such a shock to the swamp that they revealed themselves, and how far they’ll go to restore their power.

I could make this a post that’s too long to read but I’ll condense it down to the primary point. After Trump America is in real trouble, there’s not enough decent people in politics to save it.

If trump thought he was winning he would not be killing himself going from rally to rally. He’s is desperation mode

you are seriously mentally retarded. if the Biden camp thought more than 12 ppl would show up they would be organizing these things everywhere. Obama was relentless because ppl showed up. Hillary couldn't fill a high school gym and Biden can't fill an office conference room. that's why they don't do them.

If trump thought he was winning he would not be killing himself going from rally to rally. He’s is desperation mode
If Trump is not "killing himself going from rally to rally"- your narrative would be, "He's through, and he knows it, and he's not about to kill himself going from rally to rally, when it won't do any good, anyway.

Chapman thinks he is relevant in influencing voters? [laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing]
He might. A lot of UK fans may not know of his extensive criminal behavior and his bizarre, Far Left Twitter persona, and instead remember him at the UK player who lit Louisville up as a freshman among other things. Not that it will make a difference in the election at all, if he did somehow influence a few voters. No one stops the Turtle.

You know, we’ve always suspected and knew that Washington was corrupt, but we didn’t really know to what extent until now. Electing the outsider Trump was such a shock to the swamp that they revealed themselves, and how far they’ll go to restore their power.

I could make this a post that’s too long to read but I’ll condense it down to the primary point. After Trump America is in real trouble, there’s not enough decent people in politics to save it.

True.

After this Trump experiment is over, you can bet Washington will make sure it never happens again. “It” meaning a pro-American president who goes against their globalist dreams.

121484755_10220169255639840_1502561913669595265_o.jpg

Yes of course that's it. Especially because so many people watch women's soccer in the US...
The WNBA isn't popular because it's an awful product. The only reason it's televised is because there's a bunch SJW's running ESPN.
You could go to any NAIA or Div III school right now and put their men's team on the court against any WNBA team and it's a complete blow out.
Nothing more exciting than watching them jump 6 inches for rebounds and shoot those athletic lay ups all the while using a smaller ball than men use.

Last edited:
The WNBA isn't popular because it's an awful product. The only reason it's televised is because there's a bunch SJW's running ESPN.
You could go to any NAIA or Div III school right now and put their men's team on the court against any WNBA team and it's a complete blow out.
Nothing more exciting than watching them jump 6 inches for rebounds and hot those athletic lay ups all the while using a smaller ball than men use.

you could put any semi functional high school boys JV basketball team against them and it wouldn't be close. The 15 and under boys soccer national team destroyed the World Cup Gold medal Olympian women's soccer team and they only toyed with them.

women need to stick to making babies and sandwiches and the occasional sideline reporting.

I can’t tell you how much I’m enjoying The whole theory of Biden dropping off a laptop to a store to get it fixed (who does that anymore) and the blind owner somehow saw what was on it and turned it in to the FBI. Watching you guys eat it up is like Christmas coming early. Honestly I can’t thank you and OANN enough!

Reactions: UK4number9
I can’t tell you how much I’m enjoying The whole theory of Biden dropping off a laptop to a store to get it fixed (who does that anymore) and the blind owner somehow saw what was on it and turned it in to the FBI. Watching you guys eat it up is like Christmas coming early. Honestly I can’t thank you and OANN enough!

Lol, you're scared. It's been confirmed.

Whatever you need to tell yourself. Go for it.

you and Hunter have a lot in common.

Lol, you're scared. It's been confirmed.

Whatever you need to tell yourself. Go for it.
As I alluded to earlier with the post-fact comment, whether it's true or not 50%+ of the country won't believe it. When the President lies every time he opens his mouth public trust is at an all time low. Y'all are reaping what you've sown.

Reactions: UK4number9
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT