POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I do defend the left and the media isn't with the left. Look at the treatment they gave Bernie. They're with the money.

Bernie made out like a bandit the last 2 election cycles. he got exactly what he was looking for, bribe money. lots of it. he made enough traction with his promises of free everything to the lowest of the I.Q. followers and college students. got paid mightily to bow out and throw his support to the DNC preferred candidate each cycle. make no mistake, your particular choice of political messiah pulled one on you and your kind and you are too stupid to realize it.

You’re such an intolerable idiot. You don’t understand basic English. It’s hardly a wonder you have a government job. Your ceiling in the private sector would be a cashier at Save a Lot.
He “had” a government job. File clerk. They let him go it’s been said.

Reactions: KRJ1975
I do defend the left and the media isn't with the left. Look at the treatment they gave Bernie. They're with the money.
Silly. The media is lockstep with the wherever the left has the Dem party. They just have a pecking order. They chose Obama over HRC and they chose HRC and Biden over Bernie. They never really ask Bernie hard questions, and there would be plenty. And they protect his moronic minions in the squad.

You’re such an intolerable idiot. You don’t understand basic English. It’s hardly a wonder you have a government job. Your ceiling in the private sector would be a cashier at Save a Lot.
Basic english? Hey dumbass, we don't speak english or french here, we speak American. Your butt hurt ass is too dumb to understand what it is you posted earlier about this trophy business anyway. The only trophy you ever won was the job your father-in-law gave you because you married his daughter. You could not make it any other way. The only other job you are qualified for is wiping trudeau's lily white ass.

Basic english? Hey dumbass, we don't speak english or french here, we speak American. Your butt hurt ass is too dumb to understand what it is you posted earlier about this trophy business anyway. The only trophy you ever won was the job your father-in-law gave you because you married his daughter. You could not make it any other way. The only other job you are qualified for is wiping trudeau's lily white ass.
Is “American” a language?

Watch out with thanking God. KRJ1975 will lose a bolt or two out of his neck with his monstrous groan about how butt hurt that simple phrase makes him. I know, present him with a blue ribbon and tell him it is a participation award for his hurt feelings. That should go a long way in bolstering his confidence. That and tell him him W2 is impressive for a guy with an IQ under 50.

Watch out with thanking God. KRJ1975 will lose a bolt or two out of his neck with his monstrous groan about how butt hurt that simple phrase makes him. I know, present him with a blue ribbon and tell him it is a participation award for his hurt feelings. That should go a long way in bolstering his confidence. That and tell him him W2 is impressive for a guy with an IQ under 50.

I feel bad. Good guy.

He suffers from displacement. Blame shifting, quit crippling

EkuuQ4DUYAE7B1U

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT