POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Trump getting more aggressive now with Fauci talk. Not sure if it’s a good idea since so many people think he is the end all be all expert of the virus.

I don't get the endgame here. Fauci works for Trump, right? By calling him an idiot Trump is admitting to being totally cool with keeping an idiot employed. Not the mark of a good leader at all.

Reactions: Pulaski Cat Fan
Amen, Amen and Amen. I despise this woman.

fonda3.jpg
As a vietnam vet...I approve this message

I don't get the endgame here. Fauci works for Trump, right? By calling him an idiot Trump is admitting to being totally cool with keeping an idiot employed. Not the mark of a good leader at all.
no - he can’t simply fire Fauci.

Reactions: UKUGA
From Senator Rand Paul on Parler:

To the scolds blaming Donald Trump’s infection on not wearing mask: the only published randomized clinical study of cloth masks shows 97% penetration of particles & higher infection rate than control. But never mind, it’s all about submission...
Can’t be. Our resident village idiot rq says otherwise.

Thanks for the clarification. Who does Fauci report to? It’s not an elected position so he can be terminated by his boss.
HHS and NIH. But would have to be fired by them, with cause. Then he’d still have the chance to appeal, get in front of a board and all that stuff.

Basically Trump removed him from speaking for the WH and with Trump...but he cannot stop him and his appearances solo.

Probably just zombies

Pfizer is gonna win the race - and has been the safest. Moderna is Faucis baby, and he’s protecting it - even though it hasn’t been the safest or most productive.

Lol. Just own your bias, man. You guys crave echo chambers where you’re fed the slop you want. It’s like going to church every Sunday. Surrounded by like minded people and fed BS by the verse.

Well, you’re the only unlike-minded on here that I haven’t put on ignore
so there’s that.

Reactions: KRJ1975
Great thing ACB is coming along

There is not 1 true conservative that likes John child molester Roberts. Not a 1

Bush was a globalist 2nd worst president ever
IIRC, Roberts was supposed to be conservative in ideology, and was selected because he didn't have an extensive record of conservative decisions, so the liberals couldn't object to him. But once on the SC, he has been much more moderate than anticipated. I don't blame W for that.

Last edited:

well that’s pretty much the final nail for trump. He needed an unfiltered debate so he could call folks out. He is down across the board and needed this debate to really question the hell out of Biden’s record. They are going to be asked some lame questions and Trump won’t be able to ramp up Biden’s record. There is no other way for Trump to turn the tables at this point. too many people with made up minds and not enough support to get him over the top. His only shot imo is for a low turnout election to occur. I hate to sound like a broken record but his numbers have worsened and he hasn’t been able to get a clear message out. At this point last election he was close to Hillary and up in a poll or two. now he’s down 5-14 points. The media has muzzled him and created his message which is drink bleach and when I lose I’m leaving the USA. Add whatever you want in between

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT