• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
EkYKwcwXkAER4VX

Oh god no. Trump did the unthinkable.

Good grief. We are back to 2 scoops of ice cream.

When you "flood" the market with a product, the quality invariably decreases. That is what we have with our "media". There are so many of these "stupid bastards" (as quid pro joe would say), that the quality has gone down the drain.

Roberts strikes again. Man, the GOP has whiffed on so many SCOTUS appointments.

I personally dont think Gorsuch or Kavanaugh are whiffs. I don't have an issue if they don't vote on so-called "party lines" every time. Obviously the majority of the time they will view the constitution with a more conservative viewpoint, hence why they were nominated and voted in by conservatives. But I don't get up in arms if they don't vote that way every time. Somethings they just view differently and that's fine with me.

Roberts on the other hand, ya what a waste of a pick. He might as well have been appointed by a Dem because it seems as he doesn't have a conservative view on the constitution. I will consider the court a 5-4 conservative lean once ACB becomes official.

Roberts was a complete failure, shouldnt be surprising though since it seems like everything from 43 was total garbage.

I think this helps Trump. The first half of the first debate was horrible for Trump. Constant interrupting just isnt a good look. In the 2nd half, I thought he picked and chose much better when to cut in.

It also wasn't just the interrupting that hurt Trump, it was Trump keeping Biden from talking which hurt Trump. There were multiple times it was obvious Biden was about to hang himself by losing his train of thought or starting to say something stupid. But Trump instead of letting Biden finish the idiotic thing he was going to say, Trump interrupted him.

They should put a timer somewhere so we see that both candidates get a full 2 minutes and only 2 minutes. I can see some funny business where someone does the math after the debate and finds out Biden on average got 2:20 seconds uninterrupted per answer, while Trump got 1:45 kind of thing.

Not a fan of this. Just another way to tag up against Trump. If he goes first he won't be able to counter the lies when they occur and will be forced to wait until his next 2 minutes. That will either keep him from answering the next question properly while spending his time correcting the record or they will try and force him to answer the next question and not even get to respond to the lies.

He might as well come out and just say a quick synopsis on white supremacy, Covid-19, health care, energy, and whatever else he thinks they will ask. Then spend the rest of the time on offense attacking Biden about his mental health, China, Ukraine, Hunter, voter fraud, taxes, GND, packing the court, and whatever else he feels like saying. Screw playing by their rules when they do whatever they want anyways.

Also, Joe when asked if he would shut down the economy

These commercials are so dumb for so many reasons. First of all Biden's entire thing is Trump didn't do enough, we didn't shut the economy down enough. Yet this ad is basically saying this bar is struggling because Trump shut down the economy.

Second, the dumbing down of politics is becoming so annoying. There was no Trump shutdown, the Trump administration doesn't have the power to shut down local businesses. Hell remember the push back when Trump said he wanted to make it so states couldn't force churches to close, there was massive pushback from the media because the president doesn't have that kind of overreaching power to just open up churches. The federal government could give recommendations and guidelines while providing all equipment that was needed, but it was up to the governors on how they wanted to run their states. That is why we saw articles like this in April

While I was in California having face mask mandates at the same time. Also just a quick side note, this was just one of many times South Dakota was the soon to be hot spot that was going to lead to thousands of deaths because of Kirsti Noem. Which the media never followed up on because it never happened.

Give me a minute to find my shocked face...

Like I said last week. Republicans will go on talk shows talking about how horrible all this is and how they're going to be part of these committees to get to the bottom of this. They do it so they can reference this crap when they go for reelection. They can say, "I was one of the few politicians that tried to take a stand against big tech!" But when push comes to shove they slowly don't do anything. They love the status quo. It's not just Biden who somehow can afford massive estates on a 170k dollar salary, the Republicans are just the same.

I buy Hawley and Cruz as being 2 legit senators that are willing to fight big tech. Most others I think are mostly talk.

I just got back to SF from Seattle. Washington is WAYYYYY more open than California. Oregon too. People in Oregon blatantly go out of the way not to wear masks. HUGE Trump signs up and down I-5 outside the cities. Lot more Trump support out there than the Bay Area media leads on.

Well we got two more weeks of (relative) peace until the civil war starts how are you preparing?
Sandbagging the house, marking most probable avenues of approach, setting up machine guns with interlocking fields of fire set about a meter above ground level with a T&E mechanism attached for optimum kill ratio, have grenades and launchers prepared for dead space, barbed plus concertina wire around outer perimeter to slow the enemies progress with land mines and M18 Claymores set before coming upon second set of barbed and concertina wire. If they get past that, I have the place set up for emergency destruct with C-4, crater bombs, and shape charges with an M60 igniter attached to 500 meters of Det Cord attached to the explosives.

We will be under ground of course in tunnels already built for escape to the next level of defense if that happens.

Give me a minute to find my shocked face...

Like I said last week. Republicans will go on talk shows talking about how horrible all this is and how they're going to be part of these committees to get to the bottom of this. They do it so they can reference this crap when they go for reelection. They can say, "I was one of the few politicians that tried to take a stand against big tech!" But when push comes to shove they slowly don't do anything. They love the status quo. It's not just Biden who somehow can afford massive estates on a 170k dollar salary, the Republicans are just the same.

I buy Hawley and Cruz as being 2 legit senators that are willing to fight big tech. Most others I think are mostly talk.
Always been the case. Deep state is a real thing.

Also, Joe when asked if he would shut down the economy

These commercials are so dumb for so many reasons. First of all Biden's entire thing is Trump didn't do enough, we didn't shut the economy down enough. Yet this ad is basically saying this bar is struggling because Trump shut down the economy.

Second, the dumbing down of politics is becoming so annoying. There was no Trump shutdown, the Trump administration doesn't have the power to shut down local businesses. Hell remember the push back when Trump said he wanted to make it so states couldn't force churches to close, there was massive pushback from the media because the president doesn't have that kind of overreaching power to just open up churches. The federal government could give recommendations and guidelines while providing all equipment that was needed, but it was up to the governors on how they wanted to run their states. That is why we saw articles like this in April

While I was in California having face mask mandates at the same time. Also just a quick side note, this was just one of many times South Dakota was the soon to be hot spot that was going to lead to thousands of deaths because of Kirsti Noem. Which the media never followed up on because it never happened.
The stupid part is that while SD may have resisted to resorting to stay at home orders, nothing prevented people from taking their own actions and isolating or staying home on their own. That was Governor Noem’s whole premise. Give the people the information and let them decide on their own, as adults, how they want to handle it.

I finally see the light! This is all a Clinton plot! She had Beau killed so Biden wouldn't run in 2016. All so she could run and lose and make Trump President. So they could set him up for colluding with Russia and Ukraine. So they could finally impeach that bastard. So Pence would be the horrible 2020 nominee. And ALL of this so Warren could be the 1st female President! GENIUS! 10D chess!

Roberts on the other hand, ya what a waste of a pick. He might as well have been appointed by a Dem because it seems as he doesn't have a conservative view on the constitution. I will consider the court a 5-4 conservative lean once ACB becomes official.

Roberts was a complete failure, shouldnt be surprising though since it seems like everything from 43 was total garbage.

Agree 100%

Man calls a spade a spade...why he got my household's votes.
If for no other reason this is why our home supports Trump. He will stand up and tell the truth about criminals in politics and their brothers in arms, the media. I know of no other president that would do that.

But Trump is not a politician and is not in bed with lobbyist

I think this helps Trump. The first half of the first debate was horrible for Trump. Constant interrupting just isnt a good look. In the 2nd half, I thought he picked and chose much better when to cut in.

It also wasn't just the interrupting that hurt Trump, it was Trump keeping Biden from talking which hurt Trump. There were multiple times it was obvious Biden was about to hang himself by losing his train of thought or starting to say something stupid. But Trump instead of letting Biden finish the idiotic thing he was going to say, Trump interrupted him.

They should put a timer somewhere so we see that both candidates get a full 2 minutes and only 2 minutes. I can see some funny business where someone does the math after the debate and finds out Biden on average got 2:20 seconds uninterrupted per answer, while Trump got 1:45 kind of thing.

You cannot let someone lie about you unchecked for two minutes. You cannot.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT