• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think he misread 'election simulation' as 'erection stimulation'

Totally understandable error.
The man is mentally ill. Who in their right mind would pull a trick like that in front of 3 or 4 liberal women if they were in their right mind.

He has no business on anybody's TV for the rest of his life. Including CNN. CNN has employed some real sexual deviants over the years.

Gassy is right about liberals.

Regarding this PA election SCOTUS ruling.
The article I read said they ruled on keeping the ruling of the appeals court.
Votes must be postmarked on Election Day,and received within 3 days of Election Day.
Mail in votes won’t be the issue, 3 days give them time to “ find” votes needed I’m afraid.

Regarding this PA election SCOTUS ruling.
The article I read said they ruled on keeping the ruling of the appeals court.
Votes must be postmarked on Election Day,and received within 3 days of Election Day.
Mail in votes won’t be the issue, 3 days give them time to “ find” votes needed I’m afraid.

Exactly.

They are trying to steal the election

What? You say you want to see my erection?

toobinit.jpg

Ohhh... you said, steal the election... my bad

The man is mentally ill. Who in their right mind would pull a trick like that in front of 3 or 4 liberal women if they were in their right mind.

He has no business on anybody's TV for the rest of his life. Including CNN. CNN has employed some real sexual deviants over the years.

“Grab them by the p. When your famous they just let you.”

IIRC, Roberts was supposed to be conservative in ideology, and was selected because he didn't have an extensive record of conservative decisions, so the liberals couldn't object to him. But once on the SC, he has been much more moderate than anticipated. I don't blame W for that.
yep. Robert’s was appointed to the DC Circuit in 2003, only a couple of years before Bush picked him for the SC. So not much to go on - as a judge. As a lawyer, he’d worked for 20+ years in the Reagan and Bush 1 admins, and was generally viewed as reliably conservative. Supposedly, Robert’s is always concerned with how the Court is perceived (especially as Chief Justice). Which means he’s going to bend over backwards to avoid accusations, articles, scuttlebutt, that the Court has become “politicized”. Which side has a megahorn in our culture? The left of course. If you’re main interest is in avoiding criticism, that necessarily means you will placate the left. I think it’s that more than anything like he’s getting soft, going liberal, etc.

That video clip was fake. It had Toobins head shopped onto the dude yankin his crank. Just making sure nobody fell for that.

yep. Robert’s was appointed to the DC Circuit in 2003, only a couple of years before Bush picked him for the SC. So not much to go on - as a judge. As a lawyer, he’d worked for 20+ years in the Reagan and Bush 1 admins, and was generally viewed as reliably conservative. Supposedly, Robert’s is always concerned with how the Court is perceived (especially as Chief Justice). Which means he’s going to bend over backwards to avoid accusations, articles, scuttlebutt, that the Court has become “politicized”. Which side has a megahorn in our culture? The left of course. If you’re main interest is in avoiding criticism, that necessarily means you will placate the left. I think it’s that more than anything like he’s getting soft, going liberal, etc.

Man, That guy is globalist. He's not a real American

Obvious misunderstanding of my post. The point wasn't to defend the media. It was to point out y'all's blinders. OAN and Fox suck just as much as CNN and MSNBC. They're all telling their audience what they want to hear. Not reality.
False. You have defended the left at every turn including the media. Liars are gonna lie when outed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT