POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
These polls just dont make sense when you see all of these parades, etc. And 10 ppl show up for a biden rally. It just doesnt make sense.

I dont remember the last time a GOP candidate went to Cali this late in the game. Does GOP have some internal polling saying its in play?

Also, Biden calling it quits doesnt make any sense either. It Trump did that, the WHOLE media narrative would be "he is not up to the job".

When comparing what i see to the polls, something doesnt seem right. Which makes me really wonder if the Dims are cheating in unbelievabe ways.
Driving to Nevada thru Cali I suppose. It wasn’t a Ca event to my knowledge.

I'm pretty sure republicans almost always lose early voting in almost every state in almost every election. So Trump being up in early voting in any state is a big deal as conservatives tend to vote on election day. The big republican base hasn't even voted yet.

They do. Usually gop plays catch-up election day. I'm concerned the libs may be holding out a bunch of mail ins till the last second. Waiting to see exactly how many they need to come up with.

G

Goid Lawd, so instead of improving the schools, giving minorities a choice in schools or improving the teaching, they just dumb down the grading system. Seems pretty racist to think minorities aren’t capable of making better grades so they just make passing easier.

Basically what Louisville does. Instead of improving their education, they bus kids around mixing kids that score well with kids that don't. That way there's an appearance of equality. When in reality they all suffer.

There you have it, all he would have had to do is be supportive and Covid would have been gone with the wind. Since you are laying the blame solely on Trump, please tell us exactly what he could have done to prevent the economy tanking and reduce deaths. If Fuzz were President at the start of Covid, what would you have done? Please be as specific as possible. I promise I will give you props if what you propose was feasible, and I think it would have worked.
And what responsibility do the Governors have?

I see all the large crowds at Trump rallies versus the meager Biden rallies. I see record gun sales. Just try and find ammo. So, I can’t wrap my mind around all the polls that have Biden ahead. It just does not make any sense. I will just be glad when its over.

How about NBA finals viewership down 70%. I sense it as another indicator

Yep... especially on the cuck. They've definitely got something on him. Anyone who thinks ACB will make it a 6-3 conservative lean is not paying attention.

(I will admit to a secret hope that a 2020 Trump win might bring Roberts over, somehow)

Republican presidents have done a largely horrible job picking justices. Alito ad Thomas are the whack job equivalents of RBG, Sotomayor and Kagan - but look at the other GOP picks. Roberts is a left leaner, Gorsuch and Kavanaugh are moderate centrists. Kennedy was straight down the middle. David Souter was a liberal - same with John Paul Stevens. Barrett checks a lot of boxes but I'd guess she will leave her religion out of things and be much like Gor and Kav.

Given the overwhelming appointment advantage the GOP has enjoyed since RvW, and the fact that it is still in force, it surprises me that people still vote based on that decision alone. Precedent is very important to judges.

122053697_839818959924060_7260206030172107012_n.jpg

Roberts been to Epstein island

That'd do it!

I'd heard something about "a" JR on the flight list, but not if it's "the" JR. MSM never has been very inquisitive about it, right! He gets to hide since he has one of the most common names (and combos) in the world.

After the election, maybe Trump can flush him out and burn him... nominate Ted Cruz for his spot.

Just finished watching Robert Barnes livestream. Recommend thus to everyone. Every Sunday nite. On with a guy tagged Viva Frei.

Extremely informative on current issues. It will be uploaded and can be watched tomorrow if not later tonight.

Have never watched but apparently has a stream or is on a stream called political pundit tomorrow at 2:00 PM eastern. Will tell his views on who will win election.

I don’t want to believe this.

Van Jones had this same story on YouTube yesterday but this guy is a lot more credible obviously.

Maybe I can understand not wanting to believe it but it certainly seems believable given it’s the CCP Who entrapped Hunter. I say entrapped but odds are he was ok with it.

CCP is ALL IN on Biden but their Cover has been blown.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT