POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A 2nd Hunter Biden laptop belonging to his Ukrainian business partners has been recovered by Ukrainian authorities

This keeps getting better and better
If our government will not prosecute Hunter Biden, Ukraine will. The boy is going to prison somewhere. If it is in the Ukraine he better buy another winter coat.

I remember Trump attacking China, and getting blowback. I remember Trump shutting down the border and travel from other countries and getting blowback. I remember Trump wanting to unshackle the bio-pharma industry and federal health agencies and getting blowback...

You're right that nothing can be done about naturally occurring events, which is why the strategy of the shutdown and hide until after the election was always curious to me.

The shutdown agenda would never have come about under any other President, everybody knows it. Not just any other lib President but any other Swamp Rhino Globalist President too. Jeb Bush, Mitt Romney, etc...

How exactly does one attack a new virus? Aids is still wreaking havoc throughout the world and all the science, medicine, pharma, etc industries of the developed world have had 40 years to figure it out.

What exactly was Trump going to do in 6 weeks, 6 months to this virus?

Well, social distance and masks help flatten the curve and overflooding the hospitals.

The hospitals and health care system have been overflooded for decades, if the ultimate goal is to help that issue out, we would be focusing on Heart disease, diabetes, obesity because I reckon those 3 things and the numerous issues that spawn from them are why hospitals and the health care system are overworked and have little room left for epidemic and pandemic events.

The fact the health care system couldn't handle a pandemic event was a long time coming due to many other health issues that have stacked up over 50-60 years...that isn't on Trump or folks who don't want to wear a mask...
“I remember Trump attacking China...”. Exactly my point. His first reaction, his first efforts were to assign blame. The “China” travel ban was pissing into the wind. It only blocked Chinese nationals and not the 10s of thousands of Americans and other nationals who were in China and traveled back. 77,000 traveled from China to the US after the ban.

Trump has made the pandemic worse by not being supportive of even his own public health officials. The reason other countries have done much better is because they had a unified plan.

They know Biden is incapable of spinning this himself. He’s too far gone mentally and just lashes out aggressively at people who question him. They know they’re far better off letting the media and campaign surrogates ignore the issue and spin it when it can’t be ignored.

Edit: so no, I don’t think he’s under any pressure at all to drop out. That will come if he’s elected, although a lot of their blackmail material is now public.
They’re probably sequestering him to give him a crash course I’m not losing his temper when Trump brings up Hunter.

This is what they mean by equality.

What they don't understand is all their arguments are as ridiculous as this one,...they (the leftist idiots who post here) are just capable of understanding how stupid this one is because of their familiarity with sports.

Lol, so dumb. I'm no LeBron fan but there's a reason he makes that much and she doesnt.

giphy-downsized-large.gif
Very nice of Trump to make the number easier to call for libs before the election

“I remember Trump attacking China...”. Exactly my point. His first reaction, his first efforts were to assign blame. The “China” travel ban was pissing into the wind. It only blocked Chinese nationals and not the 10s of thousands of Americans and other nationals who were in China and traveled back. 77,000 traveled from China to the US after the ban.

Trump has made the pandemic worse by not being supportive of even his own public health officials. The reason other countries have done much better is because they had a unified plan.
Everybody that traveled back were required to quarantine for two weeks when they got back to the US.

There you have it, all he would have had to do is be supportive and Covid would have been gone with the wind. Since you are laying the blame solely on Trump, please tell us exactly what he could have done to prevent the economy tanking and reduce deaths. If Fuzz were President at the start of Covid, what would you have done? Please be as specific as possible. I promise I will give you props if what you propose was feasible, and I think it would have worked.

I see he also has a tweet today which seems to imply Texas is in play. There is a large group which believes Trump will get trounced (and the large group informs the public), and a smaller group which thinks polls are off and Trump wins. One group is in a bubble, and is going to take a hard fall. I have been following elections since the 1980s and have never seen this. Before now, there would be general agreement on the state of the race. This is so 2020.

Democrat dweebs are tweeting all kinds of garbage to try and discourage Republicans from going out to vote.

• Wow
Reactions: Sawnee Cat
Lol, so dumb. I'm no LeBron fan but there's a reason he makes that much and she doesnt.

No way man! Same as US lezbows soccer team! You ain't gonna find a better tits-for-tats comparison than that! We demand LeBUM give her half his money by midnight, tonight!

WimminsMarch!!! TitleNinez!!! GrrrrrlPowder!!! MeToooz!!! RBGsDeathWish!!!

I'm getting pretty %$$#$%% at the %%^%$ that Facebook and Twitter are doing. Government needs to shut them down ... NOW
This is the girl that got beat up at the Women's March in D.C.

The only way Twitter and Facebook will ever change is if half the country deletes their account. But they won’t, they’re addicted.

Oh yeah..that would have gone over well..."Americans abroad are not welcome back in"...

Public Health has not been unified or consistent.

Close all gyms...keep fast-food chains, liquor stores/cigarettes outlets open..

Don't go buy masks they don't help...on second thought maybe go buy some masks...now it's coming out, once again, that perhaps masks aren't really doing a whole lot.

ACB nomination was a super spreader event...march on Washington to protest ACB...not so much...

Don't go to school, don't go to church, don't go to work, don't go vote in person...go riot...

The scientific and medical communities cannot even come to a consensus on everything...some are calling for apocalyptic walking dead scenarios...some are saying wait a minute we're not seeing what's being portrayed in media...

California motorcade support - looks like a bloodbath.

Should know some major trends at the end of next weeks early vote tally.
Stuff like this is why I do not believe these poll numbers at all. My goodness. THis is CA for goodness sake.
There is a coup being staged in broad daylight for this country imo. MSM and all of these swamp dwellers and their supporters are scared for their liveliehoods because Trump has pulled the veil off of them. Their corruption andlies have been exposed and they will do anything and everything to keep their power and control.
I have never seen this kind of support for a POTUS in my lifetime.
The only way this election is not a complete landslide is because the Dems are cheating like crazy with these mail in ballots.
Biden does not move the needle at all when it comes to voter and supporter excitement. He is not charismatic and does invoke passion in people. It's just ridiculous what is happening to this country right now.

Twitter 'all in' in shutting down Conservatives and Republicans. Must have their marching orders from the Dem Party

Yeah, anyone with a brain knows what is going on here.

The Democrats cannot win on policy so they are going to try to steal it

So important that ACB gets to vote on the election fraud. We're gonna need her

You were all in on the betting odds last election as well.

I got my money in too late last year. I think it will be close, I see this as a 50/50 prop. But as a gambler, when I can get huge plus odds on a coin flip, I’m going to do it every time.

Even if Trump loses, I’ll feel good about throwing a few grand on him to win.

Stuff like this is why I do not believe these poll numbers at all. My goodness. THis is CA for goodness sake.
There is a coup being staged in broad daylight for this country imo. MSM and all of these swamp dwellers and their supporters are scared for their liveliehoods because Trump has pulled the veil off of them. Their corruption andlies have been exposed and they will do anything and everything to keep their power and control.
I have never seen this kind of support for a POTUS in my lifetime.
The only way this election is not a complete landslide is because the Dems are cheating like crazy with these mail in ballots.
Biden does not move the needle at all when it comes to voter and supporter excitement. He is not charismatic and does invoke passion in people. It's just ridiculous what is happening to this country right now.
Well said and on the money. Every day you can drive two miles from my house on U.S. 19 and see hundred's of Trump supporters on the side of the road holding up Trump signs and waving at motorist. Motorist honk their horns and wave back.

I have never seen anything like this for any Presidential candidate.

I finally see the light! This is all a Clinton plot! She had Beau killed so Biden wouldn't run in 2016. All so she could run and lose and make Trump President. So they could set him up for colluding with Russia and Ukraine. So they could finally impeach that bastard. So Pence would be the horrible 2020 nominee. And ALL of this so Warren could be the 1st female President! GENIUS! 10D chess!

I got my money in too late last year. I think it will be close, I see this as a 50/50 prop. But as a gambler, when I can get huge plus odds on a coin flip, I’m going to do it every time.

Even if Trump loses, I’ll feel good about throwing a few grand on him to win.

You know what I meant, 2016.

Reactions: KRJ1975
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT