How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is what they mean by equality.

What they don't understand is all their arguments are as ridiculous as this one,...they (the leftist idiots who post here) are just capable of understanding how stupid this one is because of their familiarity with sports.

A halfway decent looking girl will pull in about 2k or more over a weekend at solid platinum stripping. Put a Chris Hemsworth look alike on the same stage, and he's not going to make a quarter of that. Where's the equality? Is it sexist or is it that maybe there's not as many people who want to pay to see men strip so men don't make as much in that profession? People aren't watching female sports like they do male sports. There's not as much demand for it, hence they aren't paid as much. It really is that simple and it blows my mind that people still continue to make it an issue.

They know Biden is incapable of spinning this himself. He’s too far gone mentally and just lashes out aggressively at people who question him. They know they’re far better off letting the media and campaign surrogates ignore the issue and spin it when it can’t be ignored.

Edit: so no, I don’t think he’s under any pressure at all to drop out. That will come if he’s elected, although a lot of their blackmail material is now public.

this is the answer. Flipping thru channels earlier and msnbc was discussing the tapes. Only they were sure Giuliani had been duped by the Russians . They’ll carry the water for Joe until after the election. Then if elected will throw him to the wolves.

I see all the large crowds at Trump rallies versus the meager Biden rallies. I see record gun sales. Just try and find ammo. So, I can’t wrap my mind around all the polls that have Biden ahead. It just does not make any sense. I will just be glad when its over.
Conservatives aren't the only ones buying guns right now.

I was in Cabelas in Hamburg the other day and they had lots of handguns and shelves and shelves of ammo - in case anyone is having trouble finding them.

Exactly. Trump needs to declare victory at midnight the second it hits Nov 4 and use the Supreme Court.

Then federalize every Patriot to eradicate every treasonous American in this country. We got the guns, they got the dildos. It'll be over in a week

If Trump doesn't win this thing in a clear landslide on Election Night... and lib-dums use their more-than-usual cheating, ballot-harvesting and mail-in (372K ballots in PA!) fiascos to throw it all into chaos...

can ACB and the SCOTUS conservatives find a Clusterphvck Clause in the Constitution, and declare the whole thing void?

BREAKING NEWS: In a 5-4 decision, SCOTUS declares Trump is still the Prez. ACB releases the following statement:

"Y'all ruined it. Get sh!t right, and try again 4 years from now."

Aren't Replubicans always down in early Michigan polling.........even Trump in 2016?
I'm pretty sure republicans almost always lose early voting in almost every state in almost every election. So Trump being up in early voting in any state is a big deal as conservatives tend to vote on election day. The big republican base hasn't even voted yet.

If Trump doesn't win this thing in a clear landslide on Election Night... and lib-dums use their more-than-usual cheating, ballot-harvesting and mail-in (372K ballots in PA!) fiascos to throw it all into chaos...

can ACB and the SCOTUS conservatives find a Clusterphvck Clause in the Constitution, and declare the whole thing void?

BREAKING NEWS: In a 5-4 decision, SCOTUS declares Trump is still the Prez. ACB releases the following statement:

"Y'all ruined it. Get sh!t right, and try again 4 years from now."

John Roberts is a cuck. He's a globalist

I'm pretty sure republicans almost always lose early voting in almost every state in almost every election. So Trump being up in early voting in any state is a big deal as conservatives tend to vote on election day. The big republican base hasn't even voted yet.

Sounds good. And I still say there are a TON of Democrats that told all their friends and even family that Trump sucks, they are voting Biden, etc. but when there by themselves, they pulled/will pull the Trump lever and never told a soul.

“I remember Trump attacking China...”. Exactly my point. His first reaction, his first efforts were to assign blame. The “China” travel ban was pissing into the wind. It only blocked Chinese nationals and not the 10s of thousands of Americans and other nationals who were in China and traveled back. 77,000 traveled from China to the US after the ban.

Trump has made the pandemic worse by not being supportive of even his own public health officials. The reason other countries have done much better is because they had a unified plan.

Which countries, exactly?

Sweden?

I see all the large crowds at Trump rallies versus the meager Biden rallies. I see record gun sales. Just try and find ammo. So, I can’t wrap my mind around all the polls that have Biden ahead. It just does not make any sense. I will just be glad when its over.
Been reading more and more of these palpable feelings among many that there’s an abundant amount of “shy Trump” voters not being truthful to polls or broadcasting their preference in general. Plus, a lot of polling is done in urban areas. I get the “shy vote”, hell look at how the Cancel Culture and tolerant Left handles dissent.

Put a lid on this Sleepy Joe.

122042925_822766395218203_7090173980511064458_n.jpg

G
Goid Lawd, so instead of improving the schools, giving minorities a choice in schools or improving the teaching, they just dumb down the grading system. Seems pretty racist to think minorities aren’t capable of making better grades so they just make passing easier.

California motorcade support - looks like a bloodbath.

Should know some major trends at the end of next weeks early vote tally.
These polls just dont make sense when you see all of these parades, etc. And 10 ppl show up for a biden rally. It just doesnt make sense.

I dont remember the last time a GOP candidate went to Cali this late in the game. Does GOP have some internal polling saying its in play?

Also, Biden calling it quits doesnt make any sense either. If Trump did that, the WHOLE media narrative would be "he is not up to the job".

When comparing what i see to the polls, something doesnt seem right. Which makes me really wonder if the Dims are cheating in unbelievabe ways.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT