POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow, if he can pull this off it is a new ball game in Washington DC. I will trade him for Graham any day of the week. The important thing is to secure a GOP majority no matter what.

Come on Michigan make history and send a real conservative game changer to Washington DC .
Last poll I saw earlier this week (I believe NYT to boot) had Graham up like 6 or 8....after weeks/months showing him getting beat.

EkicvXeW0AIE_If

NHL 2020? Yes
Xbox? No

Get with the superior gaming system
Me and my wife have separate health plans through work. Her plan is much better for her needs and I go with a cheaper high deductible plan since I am lucky to be very healthy right now. She got her 21-22 benefits selection info yesterday. Health care is $33 cheaper per paycheck than last year. Same coverage. Not a high deductible plan.

So, for those who say Trump winning will not affect their lives any, well at least for us her saving $66 a month plus we saved around $3000 in taxes last year and gas is under $2 per gallon, you do the math on how much more money we have in our pockets to put back into the economy. Under Obama we paid more taxes, gas was higher, and we saw health care costs explode. Same will happen under Biden when we once again become energy dependent on others and you see gas back in the $3 to $4+ per Gallon, he raises taxes, and we all know how expensive Obamacare is.

Gas was under a dollar a gallon under Clinton.

Me and my wife have separate health plans through work. Her plan is much better for her needs and I go with a cheaper high deductible plan since I am lucky to be very healthy right now. She got her 21-22 benefits selection info yesterday. Health care is $33 cheaper per paycheck than last year. Same coverage. Not a high deductible plan.

So, for those who say Trump winning will not affect their lives any, well at least for us her saving $66 a month plus we saved around $3000 in taxes last year and gas is under $2 per gallon, you do the math on how much more money we have in our pockets to put back into the economy. Under Obama we paid more taxes, gas was higher, and we saw health care costs explode. Same will happen under Biden when we once again become energy dependent on others and you see gas back in the $3 to $4+ per Gallon, he raises taxes, and we all know how expensive Obamacare is.
What gets me is how he (biden) says that healthcare was more affordable under obama, jobs were more plentiful, pay was higher, etc... when the data shows otherwise.

Last edited:
Trafalgar Group Chief Pollster has EXCELLENT NEWS for Trump Campaign in Battlegrounds -- Says "Silent Trump Voter" is TWICE AS LARGE This Year! (VIDEO)

Trafalgar Group Chief Pollster has EXCELLENT NEWS for Trump Campaign in Battlegrounds -- Says "Silent Trump Voter" is TWICE AS LARGE This Year! (VIDEO)

Free money out there. I tossed another $1000 on Trump at +155 today. He’s gonna fund my fall bourbon purchase.

Reactions: Bill Derington
Delaware State University denies Biden was a student after claim he ‘got started’ there
Maybe 'Ol Joe got his 'teaching' days at Penn confused with Delaware State. I mean they are bordering states.

If they have Trump up in ALL the battleground states and the 'Silent Trump Voter' is twice as large, then I don't see it as an 'extremely tight race in the mid-270s' as the graphic on the TV screen shows.

Reactions: UKUGA and exemjr
Yet another reason lib-dums want early voting... gotta get their lemmings lined up before their scandals get exposed.

I guess R Governors should join the last-minute election-process changes... and allow deceived Biden voters to rescind their early vote, in light of all the "malarkey" he's committed.

hashtag IWantToCancelMyBidenVote

Yeah, gas has been pretty low for the last 3 years. As has my gas and electric bill. To the tune of about half of what I was paying under the big O.

Wonder why?

And really, it makes me wonder why anyone would vote for Biden.

Where do you live? I’ve got KU and my electric bill is the same as it’s been for as long as I can remember.

Ive stated many times that I’d vote for Trump if I could vote and that I have no issue with his policies.

I just think he’s a garbage human being and the way his followers act like a cult annoys me.

On a personal level, I think we Trump supporters pretty much accept that he is a narcissistic ahole. But we also believe that he has the best interest of our country as his goal. We also believe that the Democrat party, perhaps with good intentions, is trying to lead our country down an unknown road that will end in disaster for our country as we have known it. With all its faults, we like the country as we have known it. We don't consider where the Democrats are trying to lead us is "progress." No one except Trump would stand up and say "Woah." I wish there was a better man who would do it but there isn't.

On a personal level, I think we Trump supporters pretty much accept that he is a narcissistic ahole. But we also believe that he has the best interest of our country as his goal. We also believe that the Democrat party, perhaps with good intentions, is trying to lead our country down an unknown road that will end in disaster for our country as we have known it. With all its faults, we like the country as we have known it. We don't consider where the Democrats are trying to lead us is "progress." No one except Trump would stand up and say "Woah." I wish there was a better man who would do it but there isn't.
I think all of us that remember the country, say pre-1968, would say that the Democrat party 'influence' has us headed downhill. All the crap people, both Reps and Dems, complain about have basically been Dem ideas. The speed of it depends on if/when they have power.

Agree, and most leaders are not people you'd want to hang out with on a personal level. Certainly not condoning any immoral behavior but look back over the years at some of our best Presidents. Roosevelt was well known for his extra martial affairs, Dwight Eisenhower and his affair with Kate Sommersby, JFK was a well-known philanderer and most notably with Marilyn Monroe. LBJ, although probably one of the worst presidents ever in United States History was rude, crude and hated universally by just about everyone he came into contact with. Knew a couple of guys while at Bergstrom AFB that use do a lot of work at his ranch in the Hill Country and they said he would dictate memos while sitting on the toilet. I won't even mention Richard Nixon but he was probably the biggest jerk ever that was a Quaker. Voting for President of the United States is not a high school popularity contest, rather, who will be the best for the country?

I think all of us that remember the country, say pre-1968, would say that the Democrat party 'influence' has us headed downhill. All the crap people, both Reps and Dems, complain about have basically been Dem ideas. The speed of it depends on if/when they have power.
I don't think there's any doubt about that. LBJ's policies, coupled with bills from Ted Kennedy limiting immigration from European countries, have done a tremendous amount of damage in the long run. However, the biggest problem we have today is the MSM.

Agree, and most leaders are not people you'd want to hang out with on a personal level. Certainly not condoning any immoral behavior but look back over the years at some of our best Presidents. Roosevelt was well known for his extra martial affairs, Dwight Eisenhower and his affair with Kate Sommersby, JFK was a well-known philanderer and most notably with Marilyn Monroe. LBJ, although probably one of the worst presidents ever in United States History was rude, crude and hated universally by just about everyone he came into contact with. Knew a couple of guys while at Bergstrom AFB that use do a lot of work at his ranch in the Hill Country and they said he would dictate memos while sitting on the toilet. I won't even mention Richard Nixon but he was probably the biggest jerk ever that was a Quaker. Voting for President of the United States is not a high school popularity contest, rather, who will be the best for the country?

Yes.

It’s also not about voting for a candidate that “lives” your values. It’s about supporting a candidate who will protect your right to live your values.

Now that Joe Biden has been identified as the “Big Guy “ in Hunter’s emails, I’ll be very disappointed if Trump doesn’t call Joe “Big Guy” at least once in the next debate.

the question is how many viewers will get the reference?

Hell, will Biden even get the reference ?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT