How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/95190206
I didn’t say any such thing. Have you completely forgotten the state of the nation in 2016? Those weren’t my opinion Joe, the Nation was in a funk, the economy was stagnant.
Trump won Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin. It doesn’t matter if it was by one vote or a million, those states hadn’t gone for a Rep in 30 years. The reason wasn’t Hillary alone. People were sick and tired of seeing jobs disappear and hear they weren’t ever coming back.
All you gotta do is start asking questions about actual policy and they drop it quickly.

It really amazes me in the year 2020, where we all have access to all the information in the world, why someone would come on to a political discussion board and still claim Trump called the virus a hoax, which we all know is a lie, and is in fact proving Trump correct in what he actually said.

Just an astounding level of willful ignorance.

Yet those people also get to vote. That’s exactly why one Democrat front runner is a communist and the leader of the pack has full blown dementia.

If you’re a person who believes Trump called the virus a hoax, watching Biden drool on himself as he can’t remember his own name is probably like looking in the mirror.

I know I’ve engaged with those morons a whole hell of a lot over the years, but it’s like they’re just proud to be ignorant. Bushrod, fuzz, dion, I assume Levi still but couldn’t tell you, do everything they can to ignore facts.

You don’t like Trumps handling of the crisis? Fine. Talk facts. “Muh Trump called it a hoax” is literally what Trump said you morons were going to do. Lie about what he said and did because your other hoaxes failed.
They got nothing but to spread lies. It is the only hope they got.

New poll out Trump approval is up +22% on handling this Corona thing while the news media is -11% in its reporting of it. Sure sign of stupidity is doing the same thing over and over and expect different results.

Just your average and diverse groups of out of school youth Being constructive, making the most out of their time off and practicing safe social distancing.
https://www.wave3.com/2020/03/27/vi...lle-during-coronavirus-crisis/?outputType=amp
https://www.wave3.com/2020/03/27/vi...lle-during-coronavirus-crisis/?outputType=amp
"Police say they discourage any type of large gathering..."

In reference to a damn gang assault. Can't wait for them to try to top that understatement.

*10s of thousands of Chinese troops invade California*

News idiot: "The army is very disheartened to hear this, as they have said this gathering violates the social distancing restrictions currently in place."

By minimizing the problem it encouraged the status quo. At the time of the statement no protective measures were being taken. No businesses or schools had closed, nobody was discussing social distancing. It’s the exact reason that it is only MAGAets on this board and everywhere that continue to minimize. It was very much an implicit call to carry on as normal because this thing is under control and going away.
Yea, that's why Trump banned non-US citizen travelers from China Jan. 31. No protective measures my a$$.

Here's DeBlazio: "Since I’m encouraging New Yorkers to go on with your lives + get out on the town despite Coronavirus, I thought I would offer some suggestions," de Blasio tweeted on March 2. "Here’s the first: thru Thurs 3/5 go see The Traitor [at Lincoln Center]. If The Wire was a true story + set in Italy, it would be this film." Now just where is the worst CV19 outbreak, DA?

Like a miracle . . . we’ll all wake up one day and it’d just be gone. In all seriousness, in a month’s time The Cheeto Fuhrer went from “this is all a hoax” to “we need you to accept death so billionaires can keep making money.”

90558161_3160848493925140_8647547493761941504_n.jpg

In the same statement by Trump---" Coronavirus. They're politicizing it....And this is their new hoax."

Defense lawyers use semantics exactly like people here are trying to do. Everybody knows what he was saying, some are honest about it some are not. Their belief system is the same one that allows them to call 22 women of different backgrounds liars. 22 women who have made claims of unwanted sexual advances to outright rape even to the point of filing a lawsuit. There is not a shred of honor among Trumpsters so it is perfectly normal to see them once again run like cowards from the truth.

You got OH's top health official predicting 6-8K new cases per day by May 1. Oh has had 900 cases total so far. That gross number makes zero sense to me.

Exponential growth is the most powerful force in the universe.

Not everyone can live off the grid and drive a Tesla like Massie.
I don’t know anything about him. i’m just disheartened and pissed at all the nonsensical bullshit attached to this bill, which should have nothing attached, by all our business-as-usual, lobbyist-serving, traitorous politicians, during such a dire national crisis.

In the same statement by Trump---" Coronavirus. They're politicizing it....And this is their new hoax."

Defense lawyers use semantics exactly like people here are trying to do. Everybody knows what he was saying, some are honest about it some are not. Their belief system is the same one that allows them to call 22 women of different backgrounds liars. 22 women who have made claims of unwanted sexual advances to outright rape even to the point of filing a lawsuit. There is not a shred of honor among Trumpsters so it is perfectly normal to see them once again run like cowards from the truth.

Is there a vaccine for your ignorance?

I don’t know anything about him. i’m just disheartened and pissed at all the nonsensical bullshit attached to this bill, which should have nothing attached, by all our business-as-usual, lobbyist-serving, traitorous politicians, during such a dire national crisis.
This I agree with. Massie should vote as he sees fit or abstain, but one man holding up the bill is not what should be happening either. That's ideology run amok.

https://www.startribune.com/washington-set-to-deliver-2-2-trillion-virus-rescue-bill/569151482/

Thomas Massie catching hell for holding up all the greedy bastards’ pork.
Thomas Massie, who represents the district I live in, Doesn’t do jack shit. He is one of, if not the, least productive congressmen in the group. It’s an election year and he’s just sticking his neck out to get his name out.

the dude actually had some guy going around door to door in our neighborhoods just last week. Amidst all this mess. The dude looked shady as hell too and hardly knew anything about Massie (because what’s there to know?) but he checked out when somebody called Massie’s office.
I vote republican too, but Massie is as useless as tits on a boar hog.

just to prove my point. See #12 in this list
https://www.pennlive.com/opinion/2015/11/meet_the_15_least_effecti.html

Last edited:
You mean "The Beer Summit" didn't win people over?

What about pallets of cash to Iran? Surely that had to be a YUGE advantage to the US?

I could go on and on about the Obama administration and its shortcomings, but let history show that he is a POS.
Obama Care caused my family insurance plan to at least double. So he cost me $4800 per year.

Thomas Massie, who represents the district I live in, Doesn’t do jack shit. He is one of, if not the, least productive congressmen in the group. It’s an election year and he’s just sticking his neck out to get his name out.

the dude actually had some guy going around door to door in our neighborhoods just last week. Amidst all this mess. The dude looked shady as hell too and hardly knew anything about Massie (because what’s there to know?) but he checked out when somebody called Massie’s office.
I vote republican too, but Massie is as useless as tits on a boar hog.

just to prove my point. See #12 in this list
https://www.pennlive.com/opinion/2015/11/meet_the_15_least_effecti.html

I'm a republican, but who is this idiot, Massie, from Kentucky that's responsible for the market being down 1000 today?

He's the worst. When I wrote to him a few years back, he essentially told me to go **** myself and that my opinion doesn't matter. He is the only non-Republican so far that I will not be voting for after this mess.

No one is interested in writing stories about recoveries.
As is evident in the sheer lack on non reporting of recoveries in the running CV statistics. If you watch, those you would think it’s a chronic illness in America. Only about 1.4% give or take death rate that’s been steady, while confirmed cases shoot up. But the recovered list barely moves. Seems like something is being suppressed.

Seeing as 80-90 percent are working I'd like to know when everything is gonna open back up what exactly is the point of having some things shut down? Or can't go anywhere after 8? Or any other of these ridiculous restrictions. This is a pseudo event no matter how much they wanna lie about this it's just another form of the flu

Reactions: PhattyJ4UK
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT