POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Money machine go brrrrr (if you saw that meme).

Yes it's terrifying. That's why we should go the tax abatement route I mentioned before or just call it all off and say we're back to work. That's all anyone really needs to get this thing rolling again

Yes people will get sick but it will actually shorten the pandemic. And the markets will spring to life, people will go back to earning money, etc
Ohhh but the hospitals will be overrun!! At least that’s their excuse for putting us all in this situation.

Just think about it
1. 55,000,000 babies aborted in the United States since 1973
2. Homosexual marriage is the law of the land
3. At their 2012 convention. One of the 2 major political parties in our country, attempted to remove Gods' name from their parties platform.
4. The gutter, filth that comes from Hollywood.
I guess this virus will pass. But how long will it be before something even worse comes along?

I miss the good ole days when God was blessing all of us... you know, back when we were enslaving an entire race of people, vilifying and discriminating against untold thousands of Chinese migrant workers, the generational genocide of the Native Americans, and who knows how many other races and people we royally f'd over all in the name of taking what we want from who we want and the long-standing philosophy of "You're different than me, so that means I'm better than you." Many blessings for us all. Oh I just pray it can go back to the way it was! Oh I just pray so hard y'all!!!!

DEM congressman on record as saying "we can't waste this opportunity". He sees this pandemic as an "opportunity". Trump is gonna win again in a landslide as filth Liberals try to get their Green New Deal and Carbon footprints garbage signed. US Citizens will remember that the Republicans immediately passed the DEM package even though there were things they didn't agree with whereas DEMS are holding the Coronavirus package hostage, using this to gain political advantage while the market burns (which they want). Sadly, none of this surprises me. They are exactly who we thought they were: scum.

Ohhh but the hospitals will be overrun!! At least that’s their excuse for putting us all in this situation.

Yep. That was supposed to happen by last week. Not happening anywhere besides potentially NYC. Even there I'd say they have enough.

What really happened was healthcare was way over locked getting ready for the Armageddon that didn't happen

Reactions: Phil_The_Music
They want it put off so the stock market will implode and they'll win the next election. It's the pettiest, sorest losing bunch of filth on the planet.
Got to break a few eggs to make an omelette right? I despise that party. But the moderates within that group because without them, Pelosi and her crew could not succeed.

Reactions: Baller Cal
Why the hell is our government incapable of drafting a simple bill that takes care of people who really need it right now? All this extra shit is stupid and frankly makes me angry.
And to add insult to injury, you get it and if I understand correctly you cannot vote?

Reactions: KRJ1975
ET0DJ3qXQAEezTB

Reactions: AustinTXCat
At the time of great need, let history reflect that Democrats were not figuratively but literally tilting at windmills.

Well, the national debt is already $23T+. Will 2 more make a significant difference? Who will notice? I mean I think 23 is outrageous, but that doesn't seem to bother many people, so why will 25?

$23t here, a few trillion there. as my old dad used to say “that’s like the old cat that pissed in my cash register.”
it ran into money”

R's just need to fight fire with fire. Throw in some of their wish list items. Make sure the funds and oversight get to the Right people.

Add gazillions for 1st-time NRA member gun purchase BOGO coupons and Conceal Carry/Gun Training programs.

A couple bajillion for abstinence programs, and Catholic adoption efforts.

Direct deductions from public schools/teacher funds for home-schooling families... and exemptions from city/county school taxes.

5 trillion for the mental health of people attacked for wearing MAGA hats... and new protective programs for Conservatives on Campus.

Just be like lib-dums and throw a bunch of shit out there.

Meanwhile the Spring Breakers who will benefit from this refused to comply and now are testing positive for coronavirus. Who knows how many they will infect when they go back.

That’s a good way to think about it. Those kids borrowed a bunch of money so they could go party on spring break and spread a disease, and now the democrats want to have the taxpayers pay off the loans they used for partying, vacationing and disease spreading.

I miss the good ole days when God was blessing all of us... you know, back when we were enslaving an entire race of people, vilifying and discriminating against untold thousands of Chinese migrant workers, the generational genocide of the Native Americans, and who knows how many other races and people we royally f'd over all in the name of taking what we want from who we want and the long-standing philosophy of "You're different than me, so that means I'm better than you." Many blessings for us all. Oh I just pray it can go back to the way it was! Oh I just pray so hard y'all!!!!
You're slippin'. Forgot 1619, the Trail of Tears, Wounded Knee, & Japanese Americans Interment Camps in WW2.

R's just need to fight fire with fire. Throw in some of their wish list items. Make sure the funds and oversight get to the Right people.

Add gazillions for 1st-time NRA member gun purchase BOGO coupons and Conceal Carry/Gun Training programs.

A couple bajillion for abstinence programs, and Catholic adoption efforts.

Direct deductions from public schools/teacher funds for home-schooling families... and exemptions from city/county school taxes.

5 trillion for the mental health of people attacked for wearing MAGA hats... and new protective programs for Conservatives on Campus.

Just be like lib-dums and throw a bunch of shit out there.

most of them are scared of the media and they'd be taken to the woodshed if they did that. High time these gop senators like Romney and graham and the other rinos Collins and that dopey Alaska woman realize the media is gonna hate their guts just because there's an R next to their name

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT