POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This druggie came very close to being governor of Florida. We dodged one hell of a bullet

90451977_2792454140869985_7220060575441616896_n.jpg

This druggie came very close to being governor of Florida. We dodged one hell of a bullet

90451977_2792454140869985_7220060575441616896_n.jpg

How in the HECK can people get so enamored and VOTE for these scum. They did that same thing with that Taliban lover Omar in Minnesota and her ilk but I realize over half her town is Muslim... At least there is an excuse there. No excuse for this guy to have EVER got that kind of vote support except people not caring and will vote Demosocialcommunists come heck or high water. No excuse at all for this guy to have EVER come this close...

I know they nearly did the same thing with that one republican in either Alabama or Mississippi but at least that guy wouldn't sell out his country.

Study just a little bit before you endorse someone with your vote!

How in the HECK can people get so enamored and VOTE for these scum. They did that same thing with that Taliban lover Omar in Minnesota and her ilk but I realize over half her town is Muslim... At least there is an excuse there. No excuse for this guy to have EVER got that kind of vote support except people not caring and will vote Demosocialcommunists come heck or high water. No excuse at all for this guy to have EVER come this close...

I know they nearly did the same thing with that one republican in either Alabama or Mississippi but at least that guy wouldn't sell out his country.
He was dirty rotten as Mayor of Tallahassee and his administration was in one scandal after another. But he got a pass. Trump was a big factor in helping to elect DeSantis. We are thankful down here.

And your a damn Sargeant Slaughter wanna be blow bag. Your a conservative cocksucker. I bet you have Cheeto on your mouth as well Sarge.
Looks like someone is easily triggered but, I knew that already. Just needed to show the other posters the snow flake in you. You did not disappoint. All too easy.

Last edited:
When will the msm admit that we're handling this a lot better than Italy or anyone else given the size and scope. I know they never will trump is hitler he wants everyone to die unless he can get richer

Edit; we now have almost half the cases that Italy has and only 300 dead whereas they have like six or seven thousand dead check out worldometer

Last edited:
Well, time for Governor Andy's daily
There is a church service at the Drive-In theatre in Calvert City. They are meeting in their cars.

Inside their cars. Inside their cars.

Beasher:
"I believe this is a creative solution as long as there is the distance in between those cars." Beshear said, "We want to see creativity. We want to see ways they can connect. But we have to make sure they follow that guidance."

There will also be law enforcement at the entrances to ensure that everyone remains in their vehicles.

You guys need to be parking every other spot at the walmarts. Don't crowd the stoplights either.

http://www.westkentuckystar.com/New...ches-Hold-Sunday-Service-at-the-Drive-In.aspx

JFC, you have got to be kidding me. This clown show governor is out of control with this shit.

Lol. BigBlueDave would have split the atom with this kind of intellect. Haha

The reason some of you need help is because you get all your news from the same place. When someone shows you evidence that contradicts your views you don’t know what to do with it cause you’ve lived in an echo chamber.

Social media and FOX News have done to Baby Boomers minds what they warned video games would do to my generation.
MSNBC, CNN, ABC, CBS, NPR, ABC, and the list goes on. You guys are just too easy. You follow fake news and disinformation like a star struck teenager and then blast someone else who watches another station that does not follow you warped agenda. You have the right sig yaketyyak because that's all you are known for.

When will the msm admit that we're handling this a lot better than Italy or anyone else given the size and scope. I know they never will trump is hitler he wants everyone to die unless he can get richer
last 3 days have been near-equal for USA deaths. Are we bending the curve? Go hug your loved ones - or better - tonight & hope/pray.

I have 2 people in ignore. He/she/it is one. Press ignore now. Thank me later.
Did you not tell a poster he could not grow with anyone on ignore? The reason you get "False" from me is or should be obvious to anyone with a brain. Apparently, you are functioning without one. Another freak of science.

Reactions: Gassy_Knowls
I can't remember who posted the following website (https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
but I want to thank them. I have watched it a lot this past week.

I have seen some interesting things in those stats. One of which I pointed out in another post. It was the stats on Germany and how we never hear about them from the media.

One of the stats can not be right. It must not be updated regularly. It is the column that lists those in critical condition. It doesn't make sense to me that the deaths for some countries is greater than the number in serious/critical condition.

Even the US stats are weird. I can not believe the US can't report actual statistics. Maybe it is the site.

I don't know if the CDC lists those in serious/critical condition or not. If anyone knows another site that I might find that info, I would appreciate it. TIA

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT