POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The corona virus has shown just how stupid some of the posters here actually are. Still they will keep giving us proof.

I generally like Tucker Carlson's show, but he's proving to be one of the biggest offenders in hyping pandemic fears. Every show he leads with how dangerous this thing is, and how we're all going to die, and how the government isn't sufficiently alarmed.

What am I missing? While tens of thousands are dead and or dying with the flu, you can almost count on your fingers and toes the deaths from C virus. And NONE of those are young people.

I just don't get it. Maybe Levi will enlighten me.

There are almost surely millions and millions that were exposed and either 1) didn't contract it or 2) had symptoms and didn't even seek treatment because they're basically that of a cold.

Nowhere near as serious as sars or mers. Yet getting 1000x the media narrative to incite panic.

This is a bizarre and effective propaganda effort. That's for sure. The true movement behind this panic will be revealed in due time.
Hell mers still kills people to this day. Had a buddy at work get it just a few months ago after he had heart surgery. The mers almost killed him.

Get back to me on that after you rake the forest floors, cure windmill cancer, buy Greenland, and change the path of a hurricane (your choice with either a sharpie marker or a nuclear device). Covfefe anyone?

[laughing]

89673768_2676205055930726_450674375817953280_n.jpg

I

What am I missing?

I just don't get it. Maybe Levi will enlighten me.

it’s the unknown aspect of it all, can vaccinate limit spread of flu to some degree and if this propagates as fast as they think it could it could overwhelm hospital capacity.

then Tucker points out medicalsupply chain realities of globalism that leaves us dependent and not self sufficient; it’s wise to take it seriously, not panic, but fix this potentiality of catastrophe by fixing things before leftist idiots fix it with their horrible short sighted insanely idiotic ideas

Reactions: ymmot31
Judging by all the mis-informed, ignorant, or simply stupid posts that show up on this board more times than Trump tweets the same, one has to wonder how many posters are Russian trolls or if they are simply useful idiots doing exactly what Putin is orchestrating. Que the conspiracy posts.

Reactions: IkeCat
Judging by all the mis-informed, ignorant, or simply stupid posts that show up on this board more times than Trump tweets the same, one has to wonder how many posters are Russian trolls or if they are simply useful idiots doing exactly what Putin is orchestrating. Que the conspiracy posts.

h4kul.jpg

Que?

Oh, Ignorance....

I think Hilary Clinton probably hates the average American more than Joe Biden does, but she sure as hell does a better job hiding it while campaigning. Other than that whole, “half of America is deplorable” moment of honesty.

Lost on all of that hoopla is that she used a pluralized version of "deplorable," which is an adjective. There are a few acceptable forms of deplorable, but "deplorables" is not a word. People are happy to call out Trump when he misspells something in a tweet, but somehow HRC got no flack for using a word that doesn't exist to describe half the country.

You must quit posting Booty as 82.5% of those posts are your posts.

Reactions: SomeDudeCRO
I think Hilary Clinton probably hates the average American more than Joe Biden does, but she sure as hell does a better job hiding it while campaigning. Other than that whole, “half of America is deplorable” moment of honesty.

Mrs. Clinton sure didn't do that in West Virginia....she didn't hide her coal hate...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT