POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can’t wait until they start sending out the joe Biden body double like they did with Hilary when she had a seizure, fainted, shit herself and was tossed into the back of a disguised ambulance and transferred to a male shift hospital in Chelsea’s “apartment”.

ESw-N75U8AA2qyU

then Tucker points out medicalsupply chain realities of globalism that leaves us dependent and not self sufficient; it’s wise to take it seriously, not panic, but fix this potentiality of catastrophe by fixing things before leftist idiots fix it with their horrible short sighted insanely idiotic ideas
He pointed this out Friday night in first 10 minutes. I thought it was spot on for us getting our supply chains on everything & drugs in particular not so China dependent, kafka.

Oooooof.

Pre-Uber, I drove way too many times when I shouldn't have and luckily avoided it. I just don't see the point now - it's easy and cheap to get home from anywhere, especially for rich people.
+1.

Same here. I drove drunk many times during my younger days. Nowadays, zero tolerance for me, personally.

Oh, lord. Alex just stays in the freaking news over stupid crap.
Well, just heard on the news there's much more to this story.

Jones got into an argument with his wife. She called police as he backed out of the driveway. Cops pulled Jones over. He told the officer that he drank a bottle of sake. Jones blew below the legal limit on breathalyzer test (0.08), but officer arrested him anyway because he "acted intoxicated"..

Translation: More fodder for Jones' conspiracy show.

Judging by all the mis-informed, ignorant, or simply stupid posts that show up on this board more times than Trump tweets the same, one has to wonder how many posters are Russian trolls or if they are simply useful idiots doing exactly what Putin is orchestrating. Que the conspiracy posts.
You and Ikecat still with the Russians. Stupidity on steroids.

Well, just heard on the news there's much more to this story.

Jones got into an argument with his wife. She called police as he backed out of the driveway. Cops pulled Jones over. He told the officer that he drank a bottle of sake. Jones blew below the legal limit on breathalyzer test (0.08), but officer arrested him anyway because he "acted intoxicated"..

Translation: More fodder for Jones' conspiracy show.

Driving after a fight with the wife and a bottle of sake sounds super safe.

Biden is a sick man. No wonder he isn't allow to talk for more than 7 minutes. They need to completely shut him up and just let him stand on the stage and smile.

If this is the best the Dems have to offer, and it is, this party is on life support.
Shadows of the Obama shirt tail.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT