How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Screen-Shot-2020-03-09-at-11.45.37-AM.png

My grandmother didn’t drive. What need did SHE have for oil/gas? She asked someone else for a ride, took a bus or called a taxi. She didn’t need it because the need for transportation could be handled by others who had access.
Geez, there's some serious density between your ears...
That "someone else" she relied on needed oil/gas...ergo she needed it to.
That Bus or Taxi needed oil/gas to get to where it was going...ergo she needed those means of transportation to have it.
Was her house/apartment, etc. all electric? Did she have gas heat? a gas stove? Gas water heater?
If she had a yard, did she mow it or have it mowed?

Geez, there's some serious density between your ears...
That "someone else" she relied on needed oil/gas...ergo she needed it to.
That Bus or Taxi needed oil/gas to get to where it was going...ergo she needed those means of transportation to have it.
Was her house/apartment, etc. all electric? Did she have gas heat? a gas stove? Gas water heater?
If she had a yard, did she mow it or have it mowed?
An attempt was made to draw a parallel between having healthcare insurance and oil. That parallel doesn’t exist.
Healthcare insurance isn’t transferable. Me being insured doesn’t help you. However if I have “oil” I can share that benefit. The fact you and the others are too dense to see the difference is astounding.

An attempt was made to draw a parallel between having healthcare insurance and oil. That parallel doesn’t exist.
Healthcare insurance isn’t transferable. Me being insured doesn’t help you. However if I have “oil” I can share that benefit. The fact you and the others are too dense to see the difference is astounding.

Now everyone go back and see who tried to draw a parallel between insurance and oil.

Engaging you is a great reminder why one can only harm himself by debating stupid people. My head hurts trying to figure out what you're saying most of the time. I know you don't have that problem for reasons you'll be unable to figure out...

My grandmother didn’t drive. What need did SHE have for oil/gas? She asked someone else for a ride, took a bus or called a taxi. She didn’t need it because the need for transportation could be handled by others who had access.

Oh good thing none of those things take gas.

Guess they run on rainbows and unicorns like the rest of your ideas

Pray for TheFrontRunner gentlemen...

I went to the grocery store and as I was entering a Chinese family (well they were Asian...just as likely Korean or Japanese but who can tell those people apart) was leaving...and the mother was coughing. And what made it worse was they were speaking in their native tongue. Ching chong ming mong and all that...probably went directly to my grocery story after getting off the airplane.

Part of me wanted to leave...but to do so I would have had to follow them out so I kept going into the store/virus zone.

When I got home I washed my hands just like CNN taught me...Also, I didn't quit washing them until I had played "Free Bird" in my head.

Thanks in advance for your prayers

The government union I do NOT belong to is trying so very hard to allow all union employees to telework until the "fear" of the virus is gone.
LOL. In that case, the fear will never end.

Public employees are in it first & foremost for themselves - as little as possible for as much as possible. No wonder they overwhelmingly vote Dim.

That's as moronic as it gets. All those other vehicles must have magically run on water fuel.

Reactions: ukalum1988
As we continue watching the shart show the dems are putting on, I find myself having a "but what if" notion. I know it's been discussed, but is there a likelihood Biden or Sanders would select hillury c as a running mate? Would seem to be a fatal mistake, but is it likely?

Reactions: Gassy_Knowls
As we continue watching the shart show the dems are putting on, I find myself having a "but what if" notion. I know it's been discussed, but is there a likelihood Biden or Sanders would select hillury c as a running mate? Would seem to be a fatal mistake, but is it likely?
James Woods has a theory that’s the plan. Biden elects Hillary as his VP. If Biden wins, suddenly everyone in the media will notice something is off with him. Within a month or two, he’ll step down because he’s unfit to hold office. Hillary becomes president. No suicide needed.

But there will still probably be a suicide anyway... because Hillary.

Pray for TheFrontRunner gentlemen...

I went to the grocery store and as I was entering a Chinese family (well they were Asian...just as likely Korean or Japanese but who can tell those people apart) was leaving...and the mother was coughing. And what made it worse was they were speaking in their native tongue. Ching chong ming mong and all that...probably went directly to my grocery story after getting off the airplane.

Part of me wanted to leave...but to do so I would have had to follow them out so I kept going into the store/virus zone.

When I got home I washed my hands just like CNN taught me...Also, I didn't quit washing them until I had played "Free Bird" in my head.

Thanks in advance for your prayers
Ronnie would be proud.

You mean Democrat nominee after Biden gets suicided... I mean dies from the covd19 he contracts sniffing kids on the campaign trail. And you thought they couldn't tie all the plots together for season finale.

Lol has trump been tested? No you dummies, he's written out of this episode.

Reactions: Gassy_Knowls
LOL. In that case, the fear will never end.

Public employees are in it first & foremost for themselves - as little as possible for as much as possible. No wonder they overwhelmingly vote Dim.

The kicker I saw is the maintenance people want to telework too. Yeah the janitors. Tell this ignorant city boy how you janit from home?

Think I'm joking? I'm not...

The teleworker is joked around here as teleshirk....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT