POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm completely convinced now that the Media Fear mongering is an orchestrated effort to tank the economy in hopes of bringing Trump down. People keep saying it's going to be 2008 all over again. No it's not. Once these irrational fears subside, the market will rebound with a vengeance. Much faster than it did after '08.

this ^

This is being completely overblown by the media and on social media by libs to try to hurt the economy and Trumps re-election - period. Imagine if they had done this when HIV first came out with every time a new infected person was discovered they lead the news with. “Another new case has been discovered in Iowa.” That is literally what is happening now, and they are scaring people from getting on planes, going out, going to school....

The facts are the corona virus has been out there for years and this is a different strain. Compared to the flu it is more contagious, but rarely causes death - except in those with already impaired immune systems like the elderly or those who are already ill. The other difference is that it is not as deadly as the flu hence the low numbers of deaths, and most people pass it and move along. Mortality rate of healthy people is like previously stated - .0048. It is crazy we are in a panic over something the media is making out to be like Will Smith’s I am Legend zombie movie.

People without insurance and without the financial means to purchase care and drugs that may be required do not receive care except on an emergency basis. A diabetic without insurance cannot get insulin unless they have the cash to pay.

No, we don’t all directly need oil or gas. There are plenty of people who don’t drive. Somebody has access to oil/gas and that’s all that matters.

Uh, you do need gas and oil ESPECIALLY directly. Geez please think before you type. If you use a Walmart grocery bag and walk to and from the store, (I know you steal the cart) but many will just bag their groceries and carry them. Uh, that took OIL....

People without insurance and without the financial means to purchase care and drugs that may be required do not receive care except on an emergency basis. A diabetic without insurance cannot get insulin unless they have the cash to pay.

No, we don’t all directly need oil or gas. There are plenty of people who don’t drive. Somebody has access to oil/gas and that’s all that matters.
If you can prove you're eligible based on low or no income and that you are unable to work, you can get free insulin through the local health clinic which just about every county in the US has one of.

Yes, energy to supply industry, like making products for everyday life isnt important at all. I'm curious how goods are moved. Is everything face value with you?

Whats next, why do we need money, just print more paper out

Yes, energy to supply industry, like making products for everyday life isnt important at all. I'm curious how goods are moved. Is everything face value with you?

He didn't have to pour oil on his hand before he carried his groceries, he used a plastic bag, hence, it isn't a direct need.[eyeroll]

Reactions: UKBrassowTipIN
If congress decides to recess for fear that their old asses will get coronavirus, while the rest of America still needs to go to work and interact with people to earn a paycheck, they should all be rounded up and sent to Wuhan.
You make a good point. Replace them with youngins.

If you can prove you're eligible based on low or no income and that you are unable to work, you can get free insulin through the local health clinic which just about every county in the US has one of.
you do know that there are those who make too much to qualify for public assistance yet to little to afford insurance and medications?

The government union I do NOT belong to is trying so very hard to allow all union employees to telework until the "fear" of the virus is gone.

Uh, you do need gas and oil ESPECIALLY directly. Geez please think before you type. If you use a Walmart grocery bag and walk to and from the store, (I know you steal the cart) but many will just bag their groceries and carry them. Uh, that took OIL....
My grandmother didn’t drive. What need did SHE have for oil/gas? She asked someone else for a ride, took a bus or called a taxi. She didn’t need it because the need for transportation could be handled by others who had access.

My grandmother didn’t drive. What need did SHE have for oil/gas? She asked someone else for a ride, took a bus or called a taxi. She didn’t need it because the need for transportation could be handled by others who had access.

Huh? She got a ride from someone else, or took a bus, or a taxi. All of which require oil and gas... also I wonder if she likes heat in her home during the winter? Yup...oil and gas...

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
Huh? She got a ride from someone else, or took a bus, or a taxi. All of which require oil and gas... also I wonder if she likes heat in her home during the winter? Yup...oil and gas...
This is really flying over your head, isn’t it? Someone having health insurance does nothing for someone who isn’t insured. However, if someone has access to transportation then that access can be shared with other people who do not.

This corona virus BS is the most overblown thing since...well, maybe ever. I've spent 5 of the last 6 weeks in airports and other states and I'm just fine, and have no issues with any upcoming travel.
But how many extra appendages have you grown?

Reactions: KRJ1975
Dumbass, jobs created are counted the same way today as they were in 2014-2016.

Screen-Shot-2020-03-09-at-11.45.37-AM.png

you do know that there are those who make too much to qualify for public assistance yet to little to afford insurance and medications?
Sorry. You might want to think about taking a second job. They are available and will get you over the hump. Nothing wrong with that if one job can not support your lifestyle.

This is really flying over your head, isn’t it? Someone having health insurance does nothing for someone who isn’t insured. However, if someone has access to transportation then that access can be shared with other people who do not.

Keep trying and maybe those brain cells will start firing.

More people cross the border daily legally than illegally. Not one of the legal entries go through a health screening
How is that an argument for not attempting to shut down illegal migration? Also under emergency situations, legal crossings of the border can be shut down.

A seriously wasted effort. I should listen to myself too..;)

How about your Aunt Suzy?

When it actually takes a brain cell to refute your retarded arguments.

Health insurance is not health care you goddam dunce. Giving a ride to your sick mom would be the same as staying home and feeding her chicken soup, not providing her health insurance.
Better start firing up that brain cell because your response is typical Trumpian word salad.

Do you do that?

Not speaking for SC but I did that as I needed to since I was 14, anywhere there was an honest dollar to be made. At 16 I had my own apartment. I still have a couple intakes too outside my main job even at 58, one of them is a part time gig working for someone else. Questions? Even installed a reverse osmosis system in my home over the weekend because i was too frugal to pay some company the $1300 or so dollars they wanted. (had a couple estimates). I did it for about $350.00 total plus my labor which is cheap on the weekend(s). I change my own oil too to get exercise... Yeah just a busy little bee... I can be called a LOT of things but lazy "ain't" one of them....

Who said it was an argument for anything other than the remark for which it was a reply?
The remark you responded to specifically addressed illegal immigration, not legal immigration. You responded with a comment about more people cross the border legally than illegally. That was your only response to the illegal immigration point made by the other poster. Your response implies you are fine with illegals coming into the country because it represents less risk than the legal crossings. So in essence you are making a case for not worrying about illegal crossings. If that's not what you meant, then address the illegal crossings specifically rather than legal crossings.

Not speaking for SC but I did that as I needed to since I was 14, anywhere there was an honest dollar to be made. At 16 I had my own apartment. I still have a couple intakes too outside my main job even at 58, one of them is a part time gig working for someone else. Questions?
That sixteen travels echoes

Today's Youngin's scare the hell out of me. Moreso than the old farts in there now. How about middle aged folks who have actually worked in the real world for 10-15 years or so and learned the value of a dollar, and understands what the "American Dream" is all about.

As a stroke of luck UK just cancelled a trumpet ensemble/concert (my son plays) scheduled for this week in Pennsylvania.

So... now he gets to join the pep band in Nashville.

Win!

See. the coronavirus isnt all bad...
Cool, My son will be down there with the Pep Band as well. He plays the Baritone. He was just in Greenville for the Women's Tourney this past weekend.

Reactions: P19978
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT