POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My far left brother-in-law blames this on white males and sexism. Not the fact she was a terrible candidate who apparently couldn’t pass a DNA test.
Heres the answer you should tell him:

"The definition of white privilege is lying about your ethnicity to advance your career to only have supporters claim its sexism. I've noticed you didnt say sexism hurt Klobuchar, but nonetheless thank you for your unconditional support for nikki haley in 2024."

They cant respond

You might not know it cause she didn't win one primary and got third in her own state...but most Dems wanted Warren to be the nominee...but that f--king Trump ruined it

It can’t have had anything to do with her inveterate lying, pandering to minorities, identity politics on every issue, and most of all the fact that she has no idea where money would come from to fund her bloated social programs.

Reactions: ymmot31
87501808_10157232278577371_6230331464257372160_n.jpg

Trump really can't stop saying stupid stuff. Today asked if russia is still targeting US with cyber attacks, said no twice so he can't spin it as more accidental word use. of course his DNI just testified before congress that Russia is more aggressive than ever atm with its cyber attacks against the US.

88143741_2671824646368767_7723708175945302016_n.jpg

You might not know it cause she didn't win one primary and got third in her own state...but most Dems wanted Warren to be the nominee...but that f--king Trump ruined it

It's really hard to fathom how horribly Trump has mind-****ed these people. It's actually terrifying that so many people are this messed up by Trump, and I'd bet not many, if a single one, could really point to one thing that Trump has made worse in their pathetic little lives.

Heres the answer you should tell him:

"The definition of white privilege is lying about your ethnicity to advance your career to only have supporters claim its sexism. I've noticed you didnt say sexism hurt Klobuchar, but nonetheless thank you for your unconditional support for nikki haley in 2024."

They cant respond
Great point.

But the mistake I’d be making is trying to insert logic and rational thought into a conversation with someone like this.

The guy thought the birds of prey movie bombed because it had a female lead. The guy loathed the Joker because it “glorified white male supremacy and guns”.

Trying to debate with this type ends the same way the rest of them do: You’re just a misogynistic white supremacist bigot!!!1!!1¡

It's really hard to fathom how horribly Trump has mind-****ed these people. It's actually terrifying that so many people are this messed up by Trump, and I'd bet not many, if a single one, could really point to one thing that Trump has made worse in their pathetic little lives.
I get your point, but these people were mind f****d way before Trump came into the picture. Trump just exposes them.

Reactions: Gassy_Knowls
Great point.

But the mistake I’d be making is trying to insert logic and rational thought into a conversation with someone like this.

The guy thought the birds of prey movie bombed because it had a female lead. The guy loathed the Joker because it “glorified white male supremacy and guns”.

Trying to debate with this type ends the same way the rest of them do: You’re just a misogynistic white supremacist bigot!!!1!!1¡
Also...funny thing about progressives. When Bernie loses they blame the establishment. When Warren loses they blame the electorate. Which is it?

There's no way in hell the dems will let Biden be on a debate stage with Trump right? I can see them trying like hell to delay debates or some crooked bullshit to keep Biden from debating.
Mr. Biden, explain your policy on immigration and how it will be best for America.
giphy.gif

Mr. Biden, that has nothing to do with the topic.
tenor.gif

... Mr. Biden, we have a young man here who-
giphy.gif

Can someone get him off stage please? President Trump-
tenor.gif

giphy.gif

Donald John needs to sign up for plenty more town halls...he was really good in that setting.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT