• NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pocahontas is dropping out of the race.

PotablePhysicalApisdorsatalaboriosa-size_restricted.gif
Very well played for those old enough to remember lol

Yeah. he was a fake indian too.

Italian I think. Don't think anyone found out till he died. Eagle eye Cody or something was his name

Sadly that is close to the situation....(Lot's of foreign money involved too. Of course that is strictly illegal but it's okay.)

Absolutely. My guess is the vast majority is from foreign sources

You don't need much money if you have the media in your back pocket.

Msm is definitely a major part of it. But much of the same money flows to them, which is why they stay on message

Reactions: FusterCluck
I keep waiting for Michael Obama to start surfacing as a potential VP candidate. If anything would make all the Dims swoon into a giant group orgasm, it would be if she/he said "I'm in"

No way the Obamas want to tie themselves to a Biden campaign. They know the man too well...

This absolutely happens. It's in response to the public resistance to off shoring of these industries. So the response was to bring them here instead. That way it circumvents that appearance.

Iirc this is the exact industry John kba is in - offshoring and acquisition of foreign human capital

Although I'm still in the same industry, my current employer does not have any offshore or near shore operations - it's all domestic.

My last company was a poster child for the behavior in the video. Bring over developers from India/Eastern Europe, pay them less than their American counterparts, voila. I was more directly involved in day to day operations which included a lot of offshore resources doing things like claims processing and customer service - mundane jobs that, frankly, aren't exactly super attractive to Americans.

Perhaps Trump should stop giving massive tax breaks to companies who engage in such behavior - (hint - that's a LOT of companies.) Until you take away their incentive to do so, they are all going to keep doing it.

Reactions: vhcat70
Italian I think. Don't think anyone found out till he died. Eagle eye Cody or something was his name

Msm is definitely a major part of it. But much of the same money flows to them, which is why they stay on message
And why they stay on the air despite abysmal ratings.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
What are the tax breaks for sending offshoring jobs?

Come on BC, you're not an idiot, you know what I meant.

Companies have gotten large tax breaks regardless of what their offshoring practice is. What I was saying was perhaps companies who are already padding their bottom line with offshore FTE or through the Visa program shouldn't be getting said breaks.

Although I'm still in the same industry, my current employer does not have any offshore or near shore operations - it's all domestic.
So by offshore, do you mean boating women out beyond the 12 mile limit & having all kinds of perverted actions done on them? What the hell's wrong with you?

Reactions: KRJ1975
Come on BC, you're not an idiot, you know what I meant.

Companies have gotten large tax breaks regardless of what their offshoring practice is. What I was saying was perhaps companies who are already padding their bottom line with offshore FTE or through the Visa program shouldn't be getting said breaks.

I thought you were talking about something like those elusive “tax breaks for corporate jets” I’ve never been able to find for my clients.

You start penalizing companies for hiring employees overseas, the WTO (not that anyone gives a shit) is going to have something to say about that. Plus, how are we going to afford our Kaepernick II’s if they aren’t made by enslaved Chinese children?

Reactions: KRJ1975 and rudd1

Canadian-italian iirc.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
I thought you were talking about something like those elusive “tax breaks for corporate jets” I’ve never been able to find for my clients.

I think they must be buried somewhere with the free food, housing, and healthcare we give all immigrants. I've been looking for all three since I crossed the border 25 years ago.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT