POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You might not know it cause she didn't win one primary and got third in her own state...but most Dems wanted Warren to be the nominee...but that f--king Trump ruined it

76% of women in her own party in her own state voted against her. No follow ups or challenges to these idiotic narratives though.

Explains how Bernie can sell a dozen ideas to these dumbass kids that each are multiples of our entire current budget.

Great point. Someone in authority (media) says something with authority, then it's just readily accepted as fact by w growing number of people.

It's exactly why fake news and the "I'm a (insert expert) and here's what I think" social media posts are so effective. People think if THEY say it, it must be true.

Did I read that Tulsi Gabbard will be in the next debate, or are the Democrats still going to silence her because she’s not an old rich white man?

Great point. Someone in authority (media) says something with authority, then it's just readily accepted as fact by w growing number of people.

It's exactly why fake news and the "I'm a (insert expert) and here's what I think" social media posts are so effective. People think if THEY say it, it must be true.
The original media person that tweeted that number doubled down even after the math was correctly ridiculed.
ESbTUgWXsAcebid

My favorite recently is the Democrats relying on doctors who say Medicare for all will create jobs and save the county billions!!!!!

I’ve worked with enough doctors in my capacity as a tax professional to know doctors know medicine, not necessarily anything else.

Bill Clinton Told ‘Hillary’ Doc Filmmakers He Had Sex With Monica Lewinsky To ‘Manage His Anxiety’ Over Being President

Gotta hand it to slick, that’s good right there. you could change ‘president’ for manager, plumber, miner, truck driver etc.

He had all he could get at home, but I guess the poor bastard got tired of being on the "bottom"

Reactions: AustinTXCat
I kindof got to thinking the other night. I think the reason a lot of these liberal arts colleges and our Universities have morphed into these far left indoctrination camps is due in large part to the nonsense useless degrees they've started to offer. The only viable job option many of these people have with their degrees is to get a job within the university or college. They start out as teachers aides, maybe work in the administrative offices, after a while they move into Teacher and Professor roles or higher up the administrative ladder, they get tenured, they indoctrinate their eventual replacements. and it becomes a vicious cycle. I bet if you took a survey of the types of degrees many of these professors and administrators have, you will find many with degrees that have no marketability outside an institution of higher learning. Heaven forbid anyone with any level of Conservative thought be allowed in any sort of role on a college campus these days.

The original media person that tweeted that number doubled down even after the math was correctly ridiculed.
ESbTUgWXsAcebid
what an absolute moron. if Bloomberg is worth an estimated 64 Billion. divided by 327 million Americans, that equates to about $195 bucks. in order for him to give every American a million dollars, he would need to be worth a mere 327 Trillion.

"That commie doesn't even sniff us in public", says NOW spokeswomyn.

WARREN URGED BY NATIONAL ORGANIZATION FOR WOMEN NOT TO ENDORSE SANDERS: HE HAS 'DONE NEXT TO NOTHING FOR WOMEN'
elizabeth-warren.jpg

https://www.newsweek.com/warren-urged-national-organization-women-not-endorse-sanders-1490872

In an interview with Associated Press, NOW President Toni Van Pelt urged Warren not too "rush into" anything.

"She has a lot of leverage right now. We do trust her to make the right decisions on how to proceed. But we'd like her not to rush this," Van Pelt said.

"We think that our constituents, our members, will not necessarily think of Sanders as the best choice," the NOW chief continued.

I kindof got to thinking the other night. I think the reason a lot of these liberal arts colleges and our Universities have morphed into these far left indoctrination camps is due in large part to the nonsense useless degrees they've started to offer. The only viable job option many of these people have with their degrees is to get a job within the university or college. They start out as teachers aides, maybe work in the administrative offices, after a while they move into Teacher and Professor roles or higher up the administrative ladder, they get tenured, they indoctrinate their eventual replacements. and it becomes a vicious cycle. I bet if you took a survey of the types of degrees many of these professors and administrators have, you will find many with degrees that have no marketability outside an institution of higher learning. Heaven forbid anyone with any level of Conservative thought be allowed in any sort of role on a college campus these days.
I'll have a first-hand, anecdotal reply for this this evening.

Reactions: KRJ1975
"That commie doesn't even sniff us in public", says NOW spokeswomyn.

WARREN URGED BY NATIONAL ORGANIZATION FOR WOMEN NOT TO ENDORSE SANDERS: HE HAS 'DONE NEXT TO NOTHING FOR WOMEN'
elizabeth-warren.jpg

https://www.newsweek.com/warren-urged-national-organization-women-not-endorse-sanders-1490872

In an interview with Associated Press, NOW President Toni Van Pelt urged Warren not too "rush into" anything.

"She has a lot of leverage right now. We do trust her to make the right decisions on how to proceed. But we'd like her not to rush this," Van Pelt said.

"We think that our constituents, our members, will not necessarily think of Sanders as the best choice," the NOW chief continued.
I’m so glad she is out because I would have not been able to look at her for 4 years

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Biden called

-his sister his wife,

-touches and sniffs little girls hair (a lot),

-gonna appoint the first AA woman to the Senate,

-doesn't know Sunday morning talk show host,

-was all for getting out the vote on SuperThursday,

-and said he's running for the Senate.

All in the last week alone.

Move along, nothing to see here.

Trump's mental state — not Biden's — is the real concern, mental health professionals say
eaa39840-5f25-11ea-b3fe-85c5b8378760

https://news.yahoo.com/trumps-menta...ental-health-professionals-say-223617342.html

Mental health professionals who have expressed concern over what they see as Donald Trump’s declining faculties say that similar fears about Joe Biden’s are overblown.

A few stumbled words are not the same as the extreme danger that result from a list of signs that Donald Trump has shown,” Bandy Lee, a psychiatrist on the faculty at the Yale School of Medicine, told Yahoo News, “and none of them apply to Joe Biden.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT