POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This should piss you off. So sick of our government selling us out.

This absolutely happens. It's in response to the public resistance to off shoring of these industries. So the response was to bring them here instead. That way it circumvents that appearance.

Iirc this is the exact industry John kba is in - offshoring and acquisition of foreign human capital

The media made Biden, the media can break him at any time or save him at any time.
I think a lot has to do with peoples rejection of candidate Santa claus. Sanders whole strategy was to gain 30% and let everyone else divide votes up. When it was shown African Americans, the largest constituency of D's, was going go to still get behind Biden, one Bernie has no traction with, and in addition the youth vote wasnt coming out as sanders prophesied. The party consolidated....to try to save itself from Bernie blowing it up. That was bernies mistake...he never tried to unite the party. He cant bash the party claiming hes going to rebuild it in his image, while simultaneously thinking he'd have anyone to work with him...rendering him useless

I think Biden is a career dope, corpse and I think trump wins regardless, but I'd rather have Biden as the nominee as a fail safe as opposed to having a communist within reach of the office.

I love Bernie is still pushing the billionaire myth. Biden's campaign was broke before super tuesday, had zero field offices, zero ads, and it was estimated he only spent 4000 dollars. Lol.

Speaking of a week apart... This swing is nuts. Biden was DOA just last week.
betting.png
Soros is a powerful dude.

Biden's campaign was broke before super tuesday, had zero field offices, zero ads, and it was estimated he only spent 4000 dollars. Lol.

This is an important fact and something I mention anytime someone points out fundraising disparity.

Dems don't take in as much money because they don't directly spend as much money. That money stays at the source to avoid reporting, disclosure, etc. It's all spent on behalf of the DNC. But not by them directly.

That's why you can't compare fundraising numbers as a sign of any movement. The DNC has endless amounts of cash at their disposal. And an endless supply of ground game/ballot harvest ability. While Bernie's people were knocking on a million doors, DNC operatives were generating five million votes out of a combination of fake voters etc. Probably without even leaving town

I think a lot has to do with peoples rejection of candidate Santa claus. Sanders whole strategy was to gain 30% and let everyone else divide votes up. When it was shown African Americans, the largest constituency of D's, was going go to still get behind Biden, one Bernie has no traction with, and in addition the youth vote wasnt coming out as sanders prophesied. The party consolidated....to try to save itself from Bernie blowing it up. That was bernies mistake...he never tried to unite the party. He cant bash the party claiming hes going to rebuild it in his image, while simultaneously thinking he'd have anyone to work with him...rendering him useless

I think Biden is a career dope, corpse and I think trump wins regardless, but I'd rather have Biden as the nominee as a fail safe as opposed to having a communist within reach of the office.

I love Bernie is still pushing the billionaire myth. Biden's campaign was broke before super tuesday, had zero field offices, zero ads, and it was estimated he only spent 4000 dollars. Lol.

Yeah.....

Just like at work and arbitrary deadlines. Deadlines for no reason other than to set a deadline.

The arbitrary candidate...

Just ludicrous (Ole Booty will like that word. It's a "biglier" word than average.) @Levibooty

This is an important fact and something I mention anytime someone points out fundraising disparity.

Dems don't take in as much money because they don't directly spend as much money. That money stays at the source to avoid reporting, disclosure, etc. It's all spent on behalf of the DNC. But not by them directly.

That's why you can't compare fundraising numbers as a sign of any movement. The DNC has endless amounts of cash at their disposal. And an endless supply of ground game/ballot harvest ability. While Bernie's people were knocking on a million doors, DNC operatives were generating five million votes out of a combination of fake voters etc. Probably without even leaving town

Sadly that is close to the situation....(Lot's of foreign money involved too. Of course that is strictly illegal but it's okay.)

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
Yeah.....

Just like at work and arbitrary deadlines. Deadlines for no reason other than to set a deadline.

The arbitrary candidate...

Just ludicrous (Ole Booty will like that word. It's a "biglier" word than average.) @Levibooty
Actually you don't have a clue about what I would or wouldn't like. In order to know such things you have to have a bit of an open mind and listen to what people say without using a political filter. You appear to me to be incapable of such. I base this entirely on your words about me, not your opinions at large. People with flimsy awareness always take the conversation to the personal level where it is easier to make ill-considered arguments based on emotional squabble rather than fact. Little merit in that specious approach.

You don't need much money if you have the media in your back pocket.

This CV panic in CA is fake as ****. They want some of that freed-up $8b b/c they are broke as shit. That;s it. Less than 2 hours after the CV bill passed, Cali declared state of Emergency. Meanwhile, illegals are under no mandate to be vaccinated for any disease as they pour thru Cali's southern border. **** CALIFORNIA and anybody who feels bad for them. If you're too GD dumb to see what they're doing, here;'s your sign, dipshit.

I just got back from a conference in LA. Just got home last night. on the Uber ride from LAX (was supposed to fly into Burbank but that's a story for an airline complaint thread) to Pasadena on Sunday, I saw a couple of embankments along side the interstate which were essentially tent cities. On Monday night we all took buses downtown to Clifton's Republic (weird place) Just in the short line on the sidewalk to get into the place there were two homeless individuals sleeping under an overhang. On the way to the Burbank airport yesterday morning, I went under a series of interstate overpasses which was lined with tents, makeshift tents and very visible because they stand out with the orange caps, numerous hypodermic needles laying on the sidewalk and in the gutter. that was just my limited exposure. I didn't venture out on my own, there wasn't any time to really. kinda glad I didn't. I guess I'll know in two weeks if I contracted anything being there.

I just got back from a conference in LA. Just got home last night. on the Uber ride from LAX (was supposed to fly into Burbank but that's a story for an airline complaint thread) to Pasadena on Sunday, I saw a couple of embankments along side the interstate which were essentially tent cities. On Monday night we all took buses downtown to Clifton's Republic (weird place) Just in the short line on the sidewalk to get into the place there were two homeless individuals sleeping under an overhang. On the way to the Burbank airport yesterday morning, I went under a series of interstate overpasses which was lined with tents, makeshift tents and very visible because they stand out with the orange caps, numerous hypodermic needles laying on the sidewalk and in the gutter. that was just my limited exposure. I didn't venture out on my own, there wasn't any time to really. kinda glad I didn't. I guess I'll know in two weeks if I contracted anything being there.
I wish we had more than a like button. I would like to give this one an "angry" button. I am angry because of what California has done to the United States of America. They have become a cancer for most of our states. This behavior can be found in a few other states but California is the flag bearer for this insanity

Hillary Rodham Clinton was on Jimmy Fallon last night. I can’t help but wonder what that bitch is up to, other than killing people. If it was strictly murder business, she certainly wouldn’t be all over the media, doing documentaries, etc.

All she talked about was Russia and Trump, btw. Got a nasty tone about Facebook, too.

She’s gonna run. I'll believe that till proven otherwise.

Hillary Rodham Clinton was on Jimmy Fallon last night. I can’t help but wonder what that bitch is up to, other than killing people. If it was strictly murder business, she certainly wouldn’t be all over the media, doing documentaries, etc.

All she talked about was Russia and Trump, btw. Got a nasty tone about Facebook, too.

She’s gonna run. I'll believe that till proven otherwise.
She will be Biden’s running mate. Book it.

Actually you don't have a clue about what I would or wouldn't like. In order to know such things you have to have a bit of an open mind and listen to what people say without using a political filter. You appear to me to be incapable of such. I base this entirely on your words about me, not your opinions at large. People with flimsy awareness always take the conversation to the personal level where it is easier to make ill-considered arguments based on emotional squabble rather than fact. Little merit in that specious approach.

That's pretty ironic considering I see you taking this approach on a regular basis...

Reactions: AustinTXCat

Awe, come on Booty, that was a big word for me.... You didn't like it just a little bit? Ludicrous isn't such a bad word.... I've called others words ludicrous before, not only yours. Dang, give a "brudder" a break...

Even Democrats are not that stupid. Are they? I would be embarrassed to be a Democrat and have to admit this is all they have. Pathetic baby killing political party
I keep waiting for Michael Obama to start surfacing as a potential VP candidate. If anything would make all the Dims swoon into a giant group orgasm, it would be if she/he said "I'm in"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT