POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I rarely listen to KSR but I wanted to hear about Hagans and the coaches today. Matt Jones thinks that American Samoa is off the coast of Florida. I think that's an automatic disqualification for running for senate.

MATT JONES is a blithering idiot on all topics not including certain aspects of law, or how a small radio show operates. Bet he is dumbfounded by the restaurant business.

Tonight heard that age of deaths average 81, that average age of those with symptoms is 60, and it's near non existent for those under 30.
Welp. Just more proof that this is an engineered virus designed to kill off the elderly to make the prospect of "health care for all" more viable. Kill off the people with medical problems and health care becomes a no brainer. Hell, I, myself, can provide health care to all as long as no one needs it.

safe_image.php
Corona Virus vs Biden: CV didn't have to serve under Obama to become relevant.
CV vs Bernie: CV may kill you but at least you can leave an inheritance to your kids instead of the government.
CV vs Warren: CV never pretended to be an Indian in order to be taken seriously.

Shumer says something that could be interpreted a thousand ways - “he should be in jail!!”

Trump overtly insinuates during a rally that gun nuts should take care of their Hillary problem, wink wink. -“zomg Trump is such a boss I want to blow him ”

But yeah, conservatives are super reasonable.
So this is neat. Whenever Mustnotsleep and Rq both like your post, it's a handy reminder that you need to take your meds. Gotta love life hacks man.

Corona Virus vs Biden: CV didn't have to serve under Obama to become relevant.
CV vs Bernie: CV may kill you but at least you can leave an inheritance to your kids instead of the government.
CV vs Warren: CV never pretended to be an Indian in order to be taken seriously.

I respect CV! CV has had the same message for its entire life. I don't understand it, but I'll vote for it.

Gov. Newsom declares state of emergency due to coronavirus

The declaration comes after a Placer County resident’s death was related to the virus, also known at COVID-19. The declaration was also prompted by a cruise ship that is being held off the coast of California because several passengers and crew members have exhibited coronavirus symptoms, Newsom said during a news conference Wednesday.

what about the people they have dying in their streets? What about the people they have dying in the streets from overdose?.That's been going on for a long time. Isn't that a crisis? Newsome should be curb stomped with his mouth full of San Francisco street shit.

You’ve gotta understand the crowd you’re conversing with in here. This bunch goes to the polls solely on the 3 G’s (god, gays, and guns) and will vote to spite their own self interest on every other matter. This bunch tells others to “respect the office” but spent the years from 2009-2016 saying “he ain’t my president” and displaying public effigies of lynchings. This bunch says the Dems support too much “free stuff” but their base comes from the biggest free loading, poverty stricken areas in the good ole red state south. And lastly, if you type more than a few sentences, you lose them because reading comprehension isn’t their cup of tea.

89093968_2671530406398191_5255682623199510528_n.jpg

Little f--cking corona spreaders
Didn't we have several liberal posters here who said that no other people come through the southern border but people from South America? It was along the topic that terrorist could be using the southern border to enter the US and they said that was not probable.

The declaration comes after a Placer County resident’s death was related to the virus, also known at COVID-19. The declaration was also prompted by a cruise ship that is being held off the coast of California because several passengers and crew members have exhibited coronavirus symptoms, Newsom said during a news conference Wednesday.

what about the people they have dying in their streets? What about the people they have dying in the streets from overdose?.That's been going on for a long time. Isn't that a crisis? Newsome should be curb stomped with his mouth full of San Francisco street shit.
This CV panic in CA is fake as ****. They want some of that freed-up $8b b/c they are broke as shit. That;s it. Less than 2 hours after the CV bill passed, Cali declared state of Emergency. Meanwhile, illegals are under no mandate to be vaccinated for any disease as they pour thru Cali's southern border. **** CALIFORNIA and anybody who feels bad for them. If you're too GD dumb to see what they're doing, here;'s your sign, dipshit.

It's one thing to ignore hobos on the street, it's quite another if they are the prime demographic for an easily spreadable disease that shutdown China for 2 months. So yeah, dunk on the years of lefty leadership there for letting it get to this point, but declaring a state of emergency now is the right move.

I honestly believe that to be elected to a public office in California you have to have a mental disease. What other explanation could it be. Allowing an open sewer on the streets and people living in piles of trash is insane. Rats running all over you as you sleep and sharing your food is about as unsanitary as you can get. The smell alone would stop you in your tracks. That place is beyond help.

I honestly believe that to be elected to a public office in California you have to have a mental disease. What other explanation could it be. Allowing an open sewer on the streets and people living in piles of trash is insane. Rats running all over you as you sleep and sharing your food is about as unsanitary as you can get. The smell alone would stop you in your tracks. That place is beyond help.
That;s b/c the state residents are mental, as well. They sit back and allow this bullshit while they bend over to give away rights in the name of PC.

**** them and feed them fishheads. California was an experiment. It ****ing failed a long time ago.

The media made Biden, the media can break him at any time or save him at any time.
Seeing what we just saw in a week with such a dynamic shift followed by mass dropouts before super Tues, complete with endorsements for candidates that were at each other's throats just a week ago, I believe it completely.

Anyone who believes the DNC/MSM is on the up-and-up after knowing about 2016 and watching this current race unfold in uncanny fashion is a bona fide fool.

Seeing what we just saw in a week with such a dynamic shift followed by mass dropouts before super Tues, complete with endorsements for candidates that were at each other's throats just a week ago, I believe it completely.

Anyone who believes the DNC/MSM is on the up-and-up after knowing about 2016 and watching this current race unfold in uncanny fashion is a bona fide fool.

Liberals are zombies. Do as they are told.

Media couldn’t sway people from Trump

Liberals are zombies. Do as they are told.

Media couldn’t sway people from Trump

The media never made President Trump, The United States citizen(s) and President Trump made President Trump. Thus; The FAKE News is................................FAKE....

The only power the media has is to bring to the open what they want to bring to the open. (Good or bad but mostly they threaten, coerce, cheat, lie, steal, and pillage because they control or DID control everything the American public sees. What is happening to the media now is they are losing their power due to technology and they are angry, no, they are down right dog mad. They collectively are going nuts.

Petty people are scared of that because: Maybe they have done things they are ashamed of, once the media finds that flaw the ones who want the attention or need the attention to be relevant are at the mercy of the media.

Last edited:
ST

It's the Dims party. They can do as they please. Same as smoked-filled backrooms. People that think having primaries puts them in charge of parties' candidates are mistaken. I mean they can declare all primary results void & nominate anyone. Naive to think otherwise.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT