POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm not sure it's optics, I think it's got more to do with knowing how difficult it would be to find a jury that would convict a high profile Democrat in DC.
That is the main issue with all of this. Even if Barr or whoever wants to throw the book at these crooks he knows he is not going to get fair trials in Washington DC or anywhere near there. None of these people will ever see a day in jail and they did what they did because they know they are untouchable.

That is the main issue with all of this. Even if Barr or whoever wants to throw the book at these crooks he knows he is not going to get fair trials in Washington DC or anywhere near there. None of these people will ever see a day in jail and they did what they did because they know they are untouchable.

It’s frustrating that in of all places, DC has an obvious two tier justice system.

I’m all for holding people accountable if they lie to Congress or the FBI, but everyone MUST be held to the same standard regardless of party affiliation.

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
Then all the reason not to start investigations. Let's just accept the fact we have a two tier justice system and D.C juries will not convict a political liberal. It is not only Clinton it is all liberals we now see.

We can save millions of dollars and talk about something more productive. I know the talk shows will suffer because they love to drive this in the ground saying the same thing over and over and over every night and day. But enough is enough. The Swamp wins in court everytime and we know it so since that is our form of government we live with it or overthrow it. No alternative

I can't see the American people doing anything to change it. .

Reactions: blubo
As I've been saying for years, Republicans play lip service to the constitution

I challenge you to list the articles of the Constitution that Republicans are abusing/ignoring. If you'll do that, I'll list the articles of the Constitution that Democrats are abusing/ignoring. You won't take up the challenge, though, because you can't.

Reactions: P19978
Well he told us. OK Mr. McCabe you are above the law. You proved it again. Sorry we investigated you.

83802190_10217551374350319_8998947948255510528_n.jpg

Reactions: blubo and mdlUK.1
I just wish democrats weren’t so damn dumb and hypocritical.

Derp derp Trump is above the law.

Well you idiots investigated him for two years with a special counsel, did it again with the House impeachment proceedings, and still couldn’t point to a single criminal violation.

Meanwhile, the FBI was forging records, and entrapping and bankrupting Flynn while attacking his family so he’d plead out, and those same people who were railroading him are escaping all accountability for doing the same things they accuse Flynn of and worse.

I’ve always said I knew there would be no consequences for the democrats criminals. But each time the DOJ makes it clearer, it still pisses me off.

Then all the reason not to start investigations. Let's just accept the fact we have a two tier justice system and D.C juries will not convict a political liberal. It is not only Clinton it is all liberals we now see.

We can save millions of dollars and talk about something more productive. I know the talk shows will suffer because they love to drive this in the ground saying the same thing over and over and over every night and day. But enough is enough. The Swamp wins in court everytime and we know it so since that is our form of government we live with it or overthrow it. No alternative

I can't see the American people doing anything to change it. .
The elites protect each other. They have class consciousness, we don't. If working people wake up we can take our power back.

The elites protect each other. They have class consciousness, we don't. If working people wake up we can take our power back.
Yes with less govt able to have power

So glad Venezuela was sick of the wealthy getting rich off all that vast oil, playing by their own rules and the govt seized it to give to the ppl...what could go wrong putting it in the hands of govt aka regular ppl themselves

Reactions: blubo and IdaCat

This is a delusion.

They hate one another, compete against themselves for competing world views and opposing interests in power.

They aren't your friends, but neither are the people you think you can replace them with who are going to altruistically forsake their interests for yours in some benevolent to each according to his needs utopia... that's one of the many fundamental flaws in Marxism, this game has already been played and nothing is new, the outcomes would be the same.

It’s frustrating that in of all places, DC has an obvious two tier justice system.

I’m all for holding people accountable if they lie to Congress or the FBI, but everyone MUST be held to the same standard regardless of party affiliation.
If I'm asked to be on a jury, I'll tell them I'll give the defendant the same justice Andrew McCabe got - off scot free. Only way these people will start to understand the contempt we have for government.

Reactions: IdaCat
None and they never will. For over a year I kept and posted the same belief: libs won't go to jail. They just won't. Doesn't matter the level of evidence.

Comey is next to get off Scot free. Book it.

Until the entire system of backchannels and back patting is razed to the ground, this is how it will be.
Need to start letting the little guy off regardless. F em.

This is a delusion.

They hate one another, compete against themselves for competing world views and opposing interests in power.

They aren't your friends, but neither are the people you think you can replace them with who are going to altruistically forsake their interests for yours in some benevolent to each according to his needs utopia... .
Trump has put our interests above his - he's lost $ as Prez. We need more Trumps. Most altruistic Prez since Reagan & then Lincoln & Big George before him.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
Opression begets opression.

I know you live in some fairy tale delusions where everyday ordinary people put their own self interests for their fellow man. Everyone holding hands, smiling, and singing Kumbaya.

But this is the real world. Eat or be eaten.
You'd be singing a different tune if the world really was still eat or be eaten. 5'6" pussies like you get their lunch money stolen.

If you put people in power, and they can enrich themselves illegally and get away with it without anyone knowing (Pelosi/Biden’s etc) you can bet your last dollar they will.

which is incidentally what communists take from you, the same thing happens to them but they tell you it’s for your own good, for the greater good for the people.

Trump was already fully enriched and has been talking the same Maga agenda about trade and nationalism... that helps everyone including him, at the expense of whom?

at the expense of the blowhards you see on the news, just like Cal’s anecdote about the yelping dog he likes to use

Just imagine all the times the FBI railroaded nobody citizens who didn’t have social media or any means to fight back. Back in the days when people believed the media who assisted the FBI’s corruption. That agency is in desperate need of stringent oversight and policy change, as it is now they literally have no brakes. The media bad mouths corrupt countries but then covers up for America’s (Democrats) severe corruption, truth be told it’s not looking like our government is all that different.

Just imagine all the times the FBI railroaded nobody citizens who didn’t have social media or any means to fight back. Back in the days when people believed the media who assisted the FBI’s corruption. That agency is in desperate need of stringent oversight and policy change, as it is now they literally have no brakes. The media bad mouths corrupt countries but then covers up for America’s (Democrats) severe corruption, truth be told it’s not looking like our government is all that different.
Yeah, when the phrase "conspiracy theory" was constructed to shame those looking for answers.

So there are tapes of Bloomberg (accurately) describing the majority of murder suspects (and victims) - and that truth is now defined as racist - and it's going to cost him the black vote. I don't see a path for Trump to lose this thing.

Reactions: blubo
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT