POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So Bloomberg has scores of sexual harassment cases he settled? How juicy.

Guess he has binders of women as well. Except they all deal with legal payouts.

There are people on that list who should have been already arrested and the trial dates set. There is enough evidence on McCabe, Comey, Clapper, Brennan and company to get it going.

America, especially conservatives needs some arrests to regain confidence in the Justice Department. We have a two tier system and there is no evidence now this is going to change. If Attorney General Barr wants continued support he needs to move on at least those on that list now. That would also change the narrative being thrown out by the MSM. And it would get McCabe and the rest off of CNN and MSNBC.

This country is gone. At this point I just wish the DOJ would officially announce that chosen people are simply above the law and all us normal folks can go **** ourselves. Better than the straight up BS of them saying how impartial they are when their actions are the exact opposite.

And worse off, just think what they could do to all us normal folks if they can get away with covering for the coupe while doing all they can to take out Trump.

The McCabe news is not surprising at all.

Maybe Trumps presidency was too late to fully save the country. He has done a lot of great things and no doubt will for 5 more years.

But Obama filled the deep state with so many commies.

I don't know if it'll take a civil war or not. But its BS watching Trump and anyone associated with him be railroaded (especially Flynn and Stone) while these leftist cocksuckers could murder someone and they'd get off.

NEWS FLASH

The non - Justice Department has dropped charges against McCabe. For some reason I am not surprised. The Establishment Rules again.

But do not be despaired there is always a Next Report., Always. Just wait for that next report that will nail them. B / S on next reports. Nothing will be different and we know it. It is time we quit spendiing money on Next Report and just admit. An anti-Trump will always skate. Save our money because the Next Report will be as bogus as the First Report.

Last edited:
I actually agreed with Barrs take yesterday on Trumps tweeting about certain cases.

But...

I hope Trump screams bloody murder on these A-Holes every day til the end of his presidency. If Barr doesn't like it then tough shit.

NEWS FLASH

The non - Justice Department has dropped charges against McCabe. For some reason I am not surprised. The Establishment Rules again.

But do not be despaired there is always a Next Report., Always. Just wait for that next report that will nail them. B / S on next reports. Nothing will be different and we know it. It is time we quit spendiing money on Next Report and just admit. An anti-Trump will always skate. Save our money because the Next Report will be as bogus as the First Report.
The swamp guarantees that your lies and deceit will go unpunished. It's a swamp law.

Still waiting on Lyndsey getting the the bottom of everything.... As most of us knew, all of Washington is a cess pool. It's all politics and they will say anything and give the illusion they are doing something but ultimately are not doing anything but enriching themselves and their high dollar donors and lobbyists.

Still waiting on Lyndsey getting the the bottom of everything.... As most of us knew, all of Washington is a cess pool. It's all politics and they will say anything and give the illusion they are doing something but ultimately are not doing anything but enriching themselves and their high dollar donors and lobbyists.
Lindsey is Lindsey. He talks a big game and never delivers. But he is Lindsey. He will cut and run the first time someone says booooooo

I can name the real fighters for justice in Washingto DC on one hand. Lindsey is no where to be counted. But he sure can talk a good game.

EQrUwgCU0AAUtQc

And we have insane people not only wanting to expand government, but also wanting to give them even more power than they already have.

Reactions: sefus12

Ya I remember a couple months back Tucker just went off on Lindsey for this kind of stuff. How he always talks this great big talk, but nothing ever comes from anything he says, he never follows up on anything.

You can bet your ass if Bush had illegally jailed and spied on Obama and his pals, when he got in office the entire force of the Justice Department, CIA, etc. would be brought down on them.

If we are going to win, we have to stop being afraid of optics. The FBI is crooked. Period. Go and do something about it instead of bitching about the deck being stacked

This country is gone. At this point I just wish the DOJ would officially announce that chosen people are simply above the law and all us normal folks can go **** ourselves. Better than the straight up BS of them saying how impartial they are when their actions are the exact opposite.

And worse off, just think what they could do to all us normal folks if they can get away with covering for the coupe while doing all they can to take out Trump.
Give the news cycle 24-36 hours.

We'll be pissed at something completely different.

We are walking goldfish.

Reactions: Kaizer Sosay
Burn it the F down, I say.

D.C. has been taken over by corrupt thieves for many decades now, when was the last time D.C. stood for what it was actually intended to be? It’s over and won’t change because the population is stupid apparently. You’re supposed to vote corruption out but they keep getting re-elected and the public repeatedly complains about the corruption as if they can’t do anything about it. It will never be fixed, it’ll remain the same or get worse.

You can bet your ass if Bush had illegally jailed and spied on Obama and his pals, when he got in office the entire force of the Justice Department, CIA, etc. would be brought down on them.

If we are going to win, we have to stop being afraid of optics. The FBI is crooked. Period. Go and do something about it instead of bitching about the deck being stacked

I'm not sure it's optics, I think it's got more to do with knowing how difficult it would be to find a jury that would convict a high profile Democrat in DC.

Reactions: ukalumni00
Give the news cycle 24-36 hours.

We'll be pissed at something completely different.

We are walking goldfish.
Nah, this has been a frustration of mine since I started paying enough attention to really see how dirty government and the IC are. At this point I don't think it can be fixed. The IC is too big and too powerful and the people controlling that power have agendas that drive their jobs. And the people in charge of keeping said IC in check, Congress, is just as dirty (maybe more so) and wants to take zero chances to screw up their money train.

It's all ****ed.

Another waste of money. So we start another investigation. What is that now one thousand. And how many have provided any justice. 0 as in NONE

None and they never will. For over a year I kept and posted the same belief: libs won't go to jail. They just won't. Doesn't matter the level of evidence.

Comey is next to get off Scot free. Book it.

Until the entire system of backchannels and back patting is razed to the ground, this is how it will be.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT