ADVERTISEMENT

Cost of Home Tickets: Is UK Baseball Becoming a revenue producer?

The-Hack

All-American
Oct 1, 2016
How much do regular season and post-season tickets cost?

With a 7K capacity stadium, and 25 home games, could Uk baseball become a revenue producing sport?

With a 7K capacity stadium, and 25 home games, could Uk baseball become a revenue producing sport?
Even as good as we have been this season, it wasn't until April when started filling up KPP. I would love to see UK have to build more permanent seats eventually, but a lot of promotion of the program will need to be done before then.

Reactions: The-Hack and K86
I just googled.

$19.00 to $149.00 depending on location.

We’ve had some sellouts, I know.

So I think if they pushed it, baseball could make a profit!

I have four reserve season tickets right behind home plate. $200 per season ticket (I find this to be very reasonable). They just offered us postseason tickets, and I think the cost was $150 per ticket for the regional (up to 7 games) and $50 per ticket for the super regional (up to 3 games).

These prices are pretty good if the product is decent, but if we are an SEC title caliber team, then I think the pricing is excellent.

Reactions: fisherscatfan
I have four reserve season tickets right behind home plate. $200 per season ticket (I find this to be very reasonable). They just offered us postseason tickets, and I think the cost was $150 per ticket for the regional (up to 7 games) and $50 per ticket for the super regional (up to 3 games).

These prices are pretty good if the product is decent, but if we are an SEC title caliber team, then I think the pricing is excellent.
Tickets at face value are super reasonable. $15 face for most if not all single game assigned seat and $10 face for the general seating. I imagine they will go up slightly next year.

Do you know if/when the general public will get access to tourney tickets? Live in Indianapolis so didn’t do regular season season tickets (although I may for next year if my son transfers closer to Lexington) just to get the chance for NCAA tickets should they be good.

Reactions: The-Hack
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT