• NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

"To build"
"To build"
"Allocated"

Nothing built yet.

So her accomplishments are to...spend money?

Wow.

LOL Wikipedia and some random person on YouTube?
I'm not even going to waste the time to review either of those two links.
Do better man. I have hope for you.
Uh, you're a random person. All of us here are random persons.

wiki demands sources or your edit gets deleted.

"To build"
"To build"
"Allocated"

Nothing built yet.

So her accomplishments are to...spend money?

Wow.
Tough to build a bridge or road overnight dude.

He's beyond garden-variety TDS at this point.
This is like weaponized gain of function full on TDS distemper.

Dog Puppy GIF by TikTok

Reactions: JumperJack
Typical Dem: Make stuff up, destroy someone and profit off of it along the way. Crappiest "people" on the face of the earth, lol. I bet Juan's skin is crawling now that his daughter is feeling uncomfortable. F him.

Last edited:
Reactions: blubo
Uh, you're a random person. All of us here are random persons.

wiki demands sources or your edit gets deleted.
There's a huge difference between you and I. I would rather make sure some random person is qualified to inform me about anything, whether on YouTube or Wikipedia. You take the bait hook, line and sinker, as long as it's anti Trump.
Keep being you, I will be me.

Reactions: blubo
Been away from the board for the day. I’m sure it has been discussed… but let me get this straight.

Harris is FINALLY going to sit for an interview (with CNN… pfft!), BUT she isn’t going to do it solo (bringing her wingman in Walz), and it’s all going to be PRE-RECORDED.

Seriously? Do I have this right?

Lolz... Trump wants to inc

Small business bankruptcies are up 40% YoY.
Did not know that. I looked up the stats after I read your post and 2023 filings were up around 15% over 2022. So, in a nutshell, the economy seems like it's not nearly as wonderful as we've been led to believe.

As to why the 2008 banking crisis occurred, it was a combination of several factors: 1) extremely relaxed underwriting by banks, 2) rating agencies looking the other way when classifying these NINJa (no income, no job) loans, 3) banks/brokerage firms bundling these loans into 'safe' investments, 4) SEC allowing derivatives (futures, CDOs, synthetic derivatives, etc.) to be traded, 5) regulators asleep or ignorant of the amount of leverage some firms were taking on and the potential ramifications if something went amiss.

"The Big Short" actually does a pretty good job of describing all the various components of runaway greed, stupidity and political posturing that led to a near total collapse of the world's banking system.

That's your response? Pathetic. You concede everything I said including the logical fallacy. Brilliant, Einstein!
I didn’t concede anything, that’s just the only thing I addressed as it was the most egregious. Now who’s making the logical fallacies?

As to the substance, what of it was there? I’m supposed to address your personal opinion of Kamala’s popularity? Why would I? You’re entitled to whatever crappy opinion you want. Biden is a corpse. Kamala isn’t. Her support compared to his in this race is as simple as that.

Did not know that. I looked up the stats after I read your post and 2023 filings were up around 15% over 2022. So, in a nutshell, the economy seems like it's not nearly as wonderful as we've been led to believe.

As to why the 2008 banking crisis occurred, it was a combination of several factors: 1) extremely relaxed underwriting by banks, 2) rating agencies looking the other way when classifying these NINJa (no income, no job) loans, 3) banks/brokerage firms bundling these loans into 'safe' investments, 4) SEC allowing derivatives (futures, CDOs, synthetic derivatives, etc.) to be traded, 5) regulators asleep or ignorant of the amount of leverage some firms were taking on and the potential ramifications if something went amiss.

"The Big Short" actually does a pretty good job of describing all the various components of runaway greed, stupidity and political posturing that led to a near total collapse of the world's banking system.
Just saw that movie a couple of months ago and thought it was damn good.

Reactions: WildcatFan1982
There's a huge difference between you and I. I would rather make sure some random person is qualified to inform me about anything, whether on YouTube or Wikipedia. You take the bait hook, line and sinker, as long as it's anti Trump.
Keep being you, I will be me.

She was accurate. Trump's claim that there were no deaths in Afghanistan during his term in office is just not only wrong but a lie.

Note the url extension: ".mil" (Armed Forces of the US)

There is no need for "bait". Trump always claims to be perfect. "It was a perfect call". "We heard you extorting him." "It was a perfect call."

We can all be ourselves and be wrong. Some of ourselves are not only in error but wicked. Nobody is good except God alone.

I didn’t concede anything, that’s just the only thing I addressed as it was the most egregious. Now who’s making the logical fallacies?

As to the substance, what of it was there? I’m supposed to address your personal opinion of Kamala’s popularity? Why would I? You’re entitled to whatever crappy opinion you want. Biden is a corpse. Kamala isn’t. Her support compared to his in this race is as simple as that.

Whoops! I think you just DID. LOL (for those that don't get it. Dion most definitely addressed Mike-McD's personal opinion of Kamala's popularity, by describing it as... "crappy".

That's a BINGO!

Last edited:
I beg your pardon. GD attends Purdue & loves it. Mitch Daniels really elevated its quality & they've held the tuition line for several years due to his policies.

I wasn't talking about Purdue. I was talking about the awful town in which it's located.

Just saw that movie a couple of months ago and thought it was damn good.
The book is unbelievably good. (It's Lewis's best, I think.) The characters he found. Their stories. Lewis's telling. All come together in a fantastic tale. We saw a talk by Timothy Geithner around the time this book came out. His big thing was that the world needs bankers. I'm just a nobody so I held my peace but what I wanted to scream was, "We didn't need THOSE bankers." (i.e. the bozos who personally benefited from the big bailouts) IIRC, Lewis's big point is that brokerage is an almost mechanical process. Getting capital together with markets. It can be almost secretarial. Instead, there are all these mystifying products that brokerage houses have come up with whose only utility is to peel off some $$ from the suckers. I think it was Vonnegut who said that every time money changes hands there is a point after the time when it leaves one hand and before the time it gets to another. That's when brokerages get their taste.

I get why the government would request that a social media company stop spreading unscientific info that could potentially endanger lives during a pandemic... But that is also a slippery slope.
The laptop is completely irrelevant to public safety. There should not have been any mention of that at all by the government.
The government may not ALWAYS be the enemy but it's NEVER our friend.

GFY!

This would be more believable if they at least had the letter typed out and sent into email. Literally nobody handwrites letters lol. I think people quit doing that 20 years ago.

(a hand raises, from the back of the room)

I do. I try to write 2 or 3 handwritten letters a week, to either a friend or two, and maybe a family member. Complete with stationary and a fountain pen. It's a habit my grandmother instilled in me, when I was a kid.

I also have an old 1950's Royal typewriter that I restored. I've been writing short stories for years, and that's the way I prefer to write.

Last edited:
Reactions: screwduke1
Been away from the board for the day. I’m sure it has been discussed… but let me get this straight.

Harris is FINALLY going to sit for an interview (with CNN… pfft!), BUT she isn’t going to do it solo (bringing her wingman in Walz), and it’s all going to be PRE-RECORDED.

Seriously? Do I have this right?
pre recorded? i haven’t heard that. ridiculous if true but totally believeable.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT