POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Would like to see Trump drop Pence and add Candace Owens as VP. Not only would it set a landslide record that would never be broken, but the dems wouldn't attempt impeachment again because the first female President would be a Republican.

He could step down at the end of his SECOND term and make her the first female President. Now THAT would be a legacy.

Candace is too young... only 30 yrs old, right now. 35 is the minimum age. I like the idea, though. Yanking the "First One of this, First One of that!" right out from under the Lib-Dums feet would be genius.

Someone posted (couple days ago, I think) a similar strategy, using Nikki Haley. Like Candace, Nikki could play the "woman" card... and "person-of-color," too.

Frankly, I think Pence loves the USA and would agree to the switcheroo.

Follow the thread kitty. The OP originally blamed Obama for Trump's deficit woes. My point was we could continually blame the president before for everything: see George Bush and the Iraqi War and an inflated budget for Obama. The problem is neither party wants to do anything about the deficit: Trump, Obama, Bush, etc. The last president who ran a primary balanced budget was Clinton in 98 and he only pulled it off for one year.
Look in the mirror when saying follow the thread. You blamed Bush as well then, basically said republicans here had the tribal mentality as if you lefties are bipartisan when it comes to politics. Along with that, your words concerning the debt/deficit was neither party cares. My response was simply "False" which was correct.

Lmao. That was the scathing Comey report. .Blah blah blah. Every HUGE report is always a complete bust.

84322160_2646550282229537_6820991687679016960_n.jpg

The real racists are people like Elizabeth Warren who use race as a tool to bait and fatten their wallets. Only give a damn about the minority to the extent of getting their vote every 2 years offering them lip service they want to hear when her seat is up. I'm sure she just loses sleep about starving black babies not getting fed or a roof over their heads in the ghetto every night.

There's gross racism, which is almost nonexistent in modern America, which the racializers like to use as a convenient excuse, a boogeyman to assign all blame, a means to advance a flawed agenda and create exploitable division.

Then there's the actual racism, which is far more prevalent and damaging, is the type you describe. They don't actually realize how racist that they are though, or even that they are... that they are genuine Racist POS, chit ideas/posters you'll see here like @Platinumdrgn for example, they are the scum they project onto others

Would like to see Trump drop Pence and add Candace Owens as VP. Not only would it set a landslide record that would never be broken, but the dems wouldn't attempt impeachment again because the first female President would be a Republican.

He could step down at the end of his SECOND term and make her the first female President. Now THAT would be a legacy.
I like Candace... she may be too volatile to be VP. Her meter goes all the way to 100 and gets there fast.

Reactions: ymmot31

No she's awful. I'll never get over her Rogan appearance where she fell apart under the most gentle scrutiny.

The news about Rush Limbaugh has got me thinking the past few days about why it is the mainstream media hates him so much

I think they hate him because he was the first I can recall of that format. He and the format was a threat to their very existence as a business model.

Jmo. I'm not a fan because I think people like him drive decisiveness, even on issues where it might not otherwise exist.

Reactions: screwduke1
Candace is too young... only 30 yrs old, right now. 35 is the minimum age. I like the idea, though. Yanking the "First One of this, First One of that!" right out from under the Lib-Dums feet would be genius.

Someone posted (couple days ago, I think) a similar strategy, using Nikki Haley. Like Candace, Nikki could play the "woman" card... and "person-of-color," too.

Frankly, I think Pence loves the USA and would agree to the switcheroo.
If things progress naturally and Pence runs in 2024, would Haley be a prime VP candidate at that time if he wins the nomination? He may have to beat out Haley for that nomination first.

If things progress naturally and Pence runs in 2024, would Haley be a prime VP candidate at that time if he wins the nomination? He may have to beat out Haley for that nomination first.

Pence has no chance. Nor should he. He's stuck in the stone age on social issues. Better bring better candidates to prevent Dems from taking control. It'll be hard enough as is because it seems pretty rare for one party to win three in a row

Haley is swampy as it gets. Pence would be a great President; we need someone who's in the "stone age" on social issues. All you get by compromising with the perverts on the left is more perversion. Getting it at a slightly slower rate isn't what I would be aiming for.

And as seen by the lady in Iowa who didn't want any part of Pete's sodomy, there are a ton of independents in this country who don't want to go along with this crap but are either insulated from it or feel helpless.

Last edited:
The problem with female candidates is they get into politics with a big chip on their shoulder or try to overcompensate for being female. You want to be treated natural then act natural, just come in with your rational ideas and sell them.

How has the economy phenominaly improved since Trump? ..

** KA - BOOM! **

January adds a much stronger than expected 225,000 jobs, with a boost from warm weather.

• Nonfarm payrolls surged 225,000 for the month, well above Wall Street estimates for a 158,000 gain.
  • The unemployment rate ticked higher to 3.6%, but for the right reason as the labor force participation rate increased 0.2 percentage points to 63.4%, matching its highest level since June 2013.
  • Average hourly earnings rose 3.1% over a year ago to $28.44, ahead of estimates for 3% growth.
#MAGA. :americanflag:

Go jump your ass into Shanty Hollow Lake.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT