POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So Cadet Bone Spurs disrespects truly great American men and women by awarding Mr. Dirty Ass The Presidential Medal of Freedom. A draft dodger awarding another draft dodger while ignoring any and all veterans issues.

False.

Reactions: BBUK
Dow up 483 points, NASDAQ over 9500 & S&P 500 over 3,300 plus Trump gets acquitted. Pretty good day for his re-election bid.

Live look at Plat
tenor.gif

It's pretty strange for Utah to elect that guy again AFTER he had outed himself as a rabid anti Trumper. Doesn't compute. Why would a pro Trump state like Utah re-elect this guy knowing what he was? If it was just because they had no better choice than double shame on them.
It's because Utah is 99% mormon and Romney is a mormon.

You're right, Im sure there was a lot of military and veteran talk with these two
ellen-degeneres-medal.jpg

Those two military history is so deep its hard to even begin to list the achievements between the two of them.

Obama gave this award to Ellen, Oprah and Lourne Michaels. Hell Bush gave it to freaking Bill Crosby. This isn't really anything new (from either side) to give this to a famous person that the president likes.

Again your fixation on Trump not having a military background is so weird since non of the Dems running this year have a military background accept for Pete, do they all get a negative view from you because of this? Tell me all about the military experience that Biden, Obama and Clinton had.

Such a weird thing for you to always harp on.
He gave it to Ellen because she is more of a man than he is.

Haha I wont lie. A part of me thinks this is a great time for Trump to knock off the Twitter stuff and act a little more "presidential" to really lock up the moderates.

But he is just too good at trolling haha. To tweet this out this right now is just too damn good.

I think he's usually 40:60 hit miss ratio with his tweets. But I give it to him, I got a great chuckle out of this one (even though its an oldie, just great timing).

That's what I thought. Which makes it even more bizarre, to me, that Romney would vote Yes on something he knew was going nowhere

I believe two obvious reasons. He truly hates Trump, I don't think he even tries to hide it anymore. Then its going to have its financial benefits as well. Just look at how many of media is fawning over him, he's the true patriot on the conservative side. This will bode very well for him if he decides to call it quits after his term is up (I believe in 2024). He will be the token conservative that CNN and MSNBC will throw cash at to sign him to be on their shows.

Trump named Rex Tillerson as Secretary of State instead of Mitt. Mitt the loser bashed Trump during the primary in 2016 and then tried to walk it back to get the Secretary of State job. Trump was smart enough not to nominate him. I think his vote was his shot at Trump for not forgiving Mitt's attempt to impact Trump's campaign negatively.

Reactions: ymmot31 and vhcat70
Democrats voted lock step on both Articles, correct? Obstruction of Congress is a freaking joke. I fear for the well being of our country when they get back in charge. I believe the Abuse of Power was wrong but nobody in there right mind can support the obstruction of congress article of impeachment. To see so called moderate democrats vote lock step with that is very disappointing.
They knew they couldn't out him, so voting to "impeach" was nothing more than a jump-start on their next campaign. Democrats aren't moderate anymore. They are illogical, delusional, idiotic, ignorant, out-of-their-mind-bat-shit-crazy droids. They don't think for themselves. They only regurgitate (that means repeat, liberals) what the MSM, who themselves are brainless droids, tells them.

This country is in a scary place, and it has nothing to do with the gun-totin' Conservatives.

Someone mentioned it earlier. He’s the next ”conservative voice” on every Democrat media outlet. Easy retirement income when the Ukraine funnel stops.

I believe two obvious reasons. He truly hates Trump, I don't think he even tries to hide it anymore. Then its going to have its financial benefits as well. Just look at how many of media is fawning over him, he's the true patriot on the conservative side. This will bode very well for him if he decides to call it quits after his term is up (I believe in 2024). He will be the token conservative that CNN and MSNBC will throw cash at to sign him to be on their shows.

Both those would make more sense if he wasn't already a billionaire with all signs pointing to his wealth increasing.

Maybe it's the airtime for his ego? Trying to position as a moderate for the run in four years?

On Instagram live,@AOC
hits Trump for awarding "virulent racist" Rush Limbaugh a medal of freedom

888-D96-F6-F8-A7-47-D6-8-D67-184700-FB6-A58.jpg
You would think that the party that boast woke and intelligence would just shut their mouths before pointing fingers because every time they open it and point the finger, they get it back tenfold. Hypocritical idiots. By the Way, where are our residents dumbasses today? Waiting for the next false claim to hang their hats on probably.

Reactions: Gassy_Knowls
Lol - the right thing = the thing I want/my side/my cause.

Romney could run in 2024 and the same people praising him today will shit on him then. He’d be racist 1% with binders of women who hates the poor.

Hell, John McCain was a racist until he lost to Obama and blew up the healthcare vote.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT