POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think it is time for Romney to switch parties and be true to his political beliefs. He is not a conservative and the Trump GOP is a conservative political party. The Democrat Party is who he should represent.

Last week Romney needed more witnesses to make a decision. Now he is voting to kick Trump out of office. What changed Mitt. Nothing changed you would have voted Guilty no matter what. You were never going to aquit a man you hate. Utah recall him and find someone to represent you . Not this Never Trumpers
It's pretty strange for Utah to elect that guy again AFTER he had outed himself as a rabid anti Trumper. Doesn't compute. Why would a pro Trump state like Utah re-elect this guy knowing what he was? If it was just because they had no better choice than double shame on them.

It's pretty strange for Utah to elect that guy again AFTER he had outed himself as a rabid anti Trumper. Doesn't compute. Why would a pro Trump state like Utah re-elect this guy knowing what he was? If it was just because they had no better choice than double shame on them.
Yes and Utah elected Mike Lee probably the most conservative in the U.S Senate

Reactions: Anthony B
So Cadet Bone Spurs disrespects truly great American men and women by awarding Mr. Dirty Ass The Presidential Medal of Freedom. A draft dodger awarding another draft dodger while ignoring any and all veterans issues.

EQCccHIU0AABGz9

So Cadet Bone Spurs disrespects truly great American men and women by awarding Mr. Dirty Ass The Presidential Medal of Freedom. A draft dodger awarding another draft dodger while ignoring any and all veteran's issues.

Military service is not a requirement for a civilian award.

I'm not sure what wars Joe Biden and Obama served in, but I know they awarded the honor to many people who didn't as well...

That lack of military record diss is getting old and has been proven a hypocritical knock as liberals are supposed to be the anti-war and occupation party.

What have liberals been doing for vets here lately other than impeaching the President who is spending more money on the military and trying to downsize the involvement in the Middle East?

If only Epstein could talk...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/com...ry-bank-came-alive-after-his-death/ar-BBZEp4G

The registered sex offender was approved for his own international bank!

The bank was created under a territorial law that lacked many of the oversight requirements banks are usually subject to, and its regulatory file is largely empty. A lawyer for Mr. Epstein told officials in the Virgin Islands in 2018 that Southern Country had not commenced operations. And regulators in the territory said they did not exercise oversight of the bank because it did not appear to be doing any business.

And yet, after Mr. Epstein’s death, his estate transferred more than $12 million to Southern Country, according to court documents.

So Cadet Bone Spurs disrespects truly great American men and women by awarding Mr. Dirty Ass The Presidential Medal of Freedom. A draft dodger awarding another draft dodger while ignoring any and all veterans issues.

You're right, Im sure there was a lot of military and veteran talk with these two
ellen-degeneres-medal.jpg

Those two military history is so deep its hard to even begin to list the achievements between the two of them.

Obama gave this award to Ellen, Oprah and Lourne Michaels. Hell Bush gave it to freaking Bill Crosby. This isn't really anything new (from either side) to give this to a famous person that the president likes.

Again your fixation on Trump not having a military background is so weird since non of the Dems running this year have a military background accept for Pete, do they all get a negative view from you because of this? Tell me all about the military experience that Biden, Obama and Clinton had.

Such a weird thing for you to always harp on.

Have they banged out an official start time for that WW3 that the libs and media said we were heading into? I mean they had my 15 year old daughter scared to death that the world was ending and just like that they haven't mentioned it for weeks.

That's down the list, they have to hammer out the deets of putting Alaska on the open market.

Hell, after 3 years, they still haven't voted on whether or not to impeach the president.

McConnell...

heads we win, tails you cheated! you're so worried about a bull in a china shop, you'll bulldoze the china shop!

that's the left's argument in a nutshell... amazing really this partisan shampeachment got this far; they should be ashamed of themselves

It's pretty strange for Utah to elect that guy again AFTER he had outed himself as a rabid anti Trumper. Doesn't compute. Why would a pro Trump state like Utah re-elect this guy knowing what he was If it was just beca?use they had no better choice than double shame on them.

BECAUSE...President Trump's one mistake was endorsing that idiot!

Not that we already weren’t aware but this grandstanding debacle removes the facade that politicians act in the best interest of their constituents, they care more about their personal feelings.

Last edited:
Why is it not OK to investigate a political opponent when that opponent has committed a self confessed crime, when it IS OK to serve on a jury AGAINST a political opponent who is supposed to be innocent until proven guilty?

Ans: Democrat hypocrisy

No Senator running for President should have been voting. I don't even see how that could be a question.

They didn't re-elect him, just elected him once. 4 more years. Ugh.

Now comes Mitt's one shining moment...

"Mitt, mitt...you just voted to impeach for no reason other than this moment in the limelight, because you've been waiting for an opportunity to get back in the good graces of the MSM and swamp popular culture since you were poo-pooed and laughed off the stage and out of politics about 8 years ago...what are you going to do now?"

Mitt: "I'm going to the media and talk show circuit"

Democrats voted lock step on both Articles, correct? Obstruction of Congress is a freaking joke. I fear for the well being of our country when they get back in charge. I believe the Abuse of Power was wrong but nobody in there right mind can support the obstruction of congress article of impeachment. To see so called moderate democrats vote lock step with that is very disappointing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT