• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
EQDtm8rWkAYhom-

Last edited:
I’m willing to entertain this. Understand that Canada, Australia, Western Europe, etc are capitalist countries. It would take decades for the US to even get to that level. We good.
It took Venezuela less than 10 years, iirc.

Edit: Also, I don't want my freedoms limited to the likes of those countries you listed.

It’s often said that courage is doing the right thing when no one is watching. I’d beg to differ. Courage is doing the right thing when the whole world is watching.
3926-AD82-E850-4-A72-BB65-4223-B3502281.jpg
Remember this is the same guy the left called a bigot racist with binders full of women. Now they pretend to care about him, weird huh. And ppl wonder why it doesnt stick when they say it now.

Never forget...you could have avoided Trump all together bc you could be in Romneys 2nd term. But no one on the left can tell you how Obama was better. Remember when Romney made the pre cursor to Obamacare, had a better economic plan, and warned against Russia when you clapped like seals when Barry told him to go back to the 80s? What country do you all fear monger about now all the time? Oh Russia...huh. Probably should pick your stunts better. Dont worry...wait until Romney votes on the next judicial pick...you'll be ready to bury him again.

Now after Pelosi tried to prevent impeachment, the progressives forced it, knowing it would die but polled ppl on witnesses. And after 17 witnesses with countless rescinded subpoenas (I wonder why) and no real charge to be named, they claimed a talking point of witnesses was their case, admitting they had nothing and to try to turn the public against R's, bc that's what D's do. R's have to prove themselves while you accept D's corruption. Maybe they could have built a case instead of shoving it through as quick as possible...but they didnt. Then they held it, to try to help Biden, knowing it was nonsense all along

What you say @Dionysus444 and @Cantwaitfor8 the R's should have impeached obama for weaponizing the IRS against political opponents, drone killing an American without due process, allowing an ally to have Crimea taken. No...bc R's were adults and went through the courts, bc you would have claimed they were, of course, racist.

It's not lost on me, they also pondered the possibility there could be a 50/50 tie with John Robert's having to rule...and of course the party of hysteria would then attack him relentlessly bc of how they want to destroy the supreme court.

Stunt, after stunt, after stunt

We are dead from net neutrality, dead from tax cuts bc the govt is entitled to our money to squander, did Kavanaugh destroy roe vs wade? Wheres the recession? Wheres WW3? Why didnt ppl find out about the kids obama was putting in cages until 2017? What remedy has the house put forth to help this...photo ops? Schiff said he had Russian proof...where is it? Might of been relevant for impeachment.

But they are the party of compassion and feelings....and you still believe it. They cant even run the iowa caucus, a glorified high school pep rally...but sure theyll successfully put 300 million ppl on govt ran healthcare.

Just remember...courage is admitting Democrats, the press, and the ppl who never questioned obama and sat idly by when they slandered the hell out of mitt romney, bc all they cared about was power and control...are wholly responsible for trump. Let's see it.

It took Venezuela less than 10 years, iirc.

Edit: Also, I don't want my freedoms limited to the likes of those countries you listed.

Come on man, you’re smarter than that. What freedoms are available to you here that aren’t in Canada? Guns?

Maybe if the US government didn’t let any Tom, dick and Harry into the country you wouldn’t need an Arsenal. Canada is a bitch to get into. The US govt lets anyone in. Maybe Trump should address that. Didn’t he promise to fix that?

Last edited:
I hope someone pushes on this. Would be great for this country if she was brought to bear the consequences for her actions. Rules is rules.

I assume you beat me to the point.

If you’re going to impeach a man for hurting your feelings, and then claim he broke some civil code by not sending aid quickly enough, don’t technically commit a crime on tv while 34 million people are watching live.

Reactions: ymmot31
Come on man, you’re smarter than that. What freedoms are available to you here that aren’t in Canada? Guns?

Maybe if the US government didn’t let any Tom, dick and Harry into the country you wouldn’t need an Arsenal. Canada is a bitch to get into. The US govt lets anyone in. Maybe Trump should address that. Didn’t he promise to fix that?
Yes, guns. Also freedom of speech has been under attack in Canada. That's 2 very significant issues. You may be OK with social justice tribunals, but even in my limited intelligence, I say f**k that bullshit!

Trump can't change immigration laws alone. Hopefully we'll get back the house and keep the senate. The Repubs will actually support the president this time. He's earned it and the people will demand it.

Yes, guns. Also freedom of speech has been under attack in Canada. That's 2 very significant issues. You may be OK with social justice tribunals, but even in my limited intelligence, I say f**k that bullshit!

Trump can't change immigration laws alone. Hopefully we'll get back the house and keep the senate. The Repubs will actually support the president this time. He's earned it and the people will demand it.

That’s not what he sold though. He’s the master of 18D chess and he promised to end illegal immigration. Instead it’s at an all time high. I’ve got news for you - you’re much closer to being an Albertan than you are an American. All the shit you want could be realized If you relocated a few hundred miles north.

That’s not what he sold though. He’s the master of 18D chess and he promised to end illegal immigration. Instead it’s at an all time high. I’ve got news for you - you’re much closer to being an Albertan than you are an American. All the shit you want could be realized If you relocated a few hundred miles north.

Trump hasn’t tried to end illegal immigration? You think that might be why caravans of people flooded north, they could see the proverbial writing on the wall?

Despite what the libidiots say, he's not a dictator, and only an idiot expects him to enact laws alone. He's fulfilled his promises the best he could given the power he has had.

Like you, I'll pass on living in Canada.

Reactions: warrior-cat

I’m not familiar with exactly what Canada does compared with the US. That being said, I think maybe your view of freedom might be limited by growing up in Canada. For example, universal health care reduces freedom. Any government controlled program reduces freedom by definition. To have freedom you have to have choices. When government dictates anything freedom is at best reduced, or lost all together. That’s why the founding fathers knew it was important to restrict the governments role in society. I would expect that Canada has a lot more government programs and government involvement in society than we do, although I don’t really follow what goes on in Canada. It’s just an educated guess.

Reactions: ymmot31 and KRJ1975
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT