Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
“A black.”

Lol. You should have just gone full heel and said “a colored guy.”
Perfect liberal statement.

You think demographics don't matter (which is why I used the word "black")? You think Obama's consultants didn't want a "white" guy as VP... and use that exact phrase?

Keep looking for racism... I'm sure you'll find it. Might I suggest the Dems Klan outfits from last night (minus the hoods, of course... evidently they weren't back from the drycleaners yet)?

The President's speech last night resonates with anybody who loves our country, loves freedom, and wants opportunities for prosperity and liberty for the future of our children and grandchildren.

How you demorat scum are able to justify your hate for Trump and rationalize your desire to destroy him and his successful America first policies is disgusting. You fools are incredibly stupid.

You sick f**ks would rather have corrupt, diseased, anti-American demorat trash in charge than the first real outsider who truly cares about America and has been making major positive changes.

You're hopeless. Please kill yourself. End your misery and make the world a better place for sane, rational, decent people. We're tired of having to deal with your sick, pathetic shit constantly trying to spoil everything.

So . . . in other words, play with the hand that nature dealt you . . . says the party of the orange spray tan and toupee/hair plugs/whatever the hell that dead animal is that’s attached to his head.
6-A3433-DA-0-D9-E-4139-9-C91-C5471-D655-FB0.jpg
I'd counter that with a bunch of positive economic numbers... but you wouldn't understand them anyway.

The President's speech last night resonates with anybody who loves our country, loves freedom, and wants opportunities for prosperity and liberty for the future of our children and grandchildren.

How you demorat scum are able to justify your hate for Trump and rationalize your desire to destroy him and his successful America first policies is disgusting. You fools are incredibly stupid.

You sick f**ks would rather have corrupt, diseased, anti-American demorat trash in charge than the first real outsider who truly cares about America and has been making major positive changes.

You're hopeless. Please kill yourself. End your misery and make the world a better place for sane, rational, decent people. We're tired of having to deal with your sick, pathetic shit constantly trying to spoil everything.
Well said. The wonderful thing about President Trump is he will push his agenda through with or without their help. The list of things he has accomplished with little or no help from the demorats is astonishing. So let them act like fools and 3 year olds meanwhile the Trump Train will move along.

tenor.gif

Congrats Utah. Excellent job electing that POS to Washington to represent you. Makes me sick I voted for him in the general but then again what was the alternative in 2012??
438589bf298282878df7342c32e59c20.jpg

*just ribbing you a little. I ended up begrudgingly voting for McCain. Just had that quote cross my mind.

I see Romney came out saying he will vote to convict Trump and I see a ton of people on the left saying "history will look back fondly on what a true conservative looks like". Haha it was only like 8 years ago when the media and left dragged this dude's name through the dirt. He used to be a sexist pig that was going to put black people back in chains. Now he is the gold standard of conservatism and a true patriot. What garbage. He's only voting this way to spite Trump, that is pretty obvious.

If it appears Bernie will win the dem nomination Romney will run as an independent.

Anyone who didn’t see Romney’s vote coming hasn’t been paying attention and have know idea who Romney is. This guy was able to be elected as a Republican in mass for a reason. He has Utah locked down. They look to him in that state

So . . . in other words, play with the hand that nature dealt you . . . says the party of the orange spray tan and toupee/hair plugs/whatever the hell that dead animal is that’s attached to his head.
6-A3433-DA-0-D9-E-4139-9-C91-C5471-D655-FB0.jpg
Says the moron of the party that does not want to work to change their hand, they want it given to them by people who work hard to change theirs. Loser scum, the lot of you.

Reactions: ymmot31
Haven’t been on Paddock in more than a dozen years, just came back over in the last week or so to see what was going on in the political thread. Gratifying to see that many other Cat fans have their heads screwed on straight, even some I’ve crossed swords with in the past on certain issues.

Would like to recommend the Andrew Klavan show on YouTube.

Why can I never find the political thread when I go to the Paddock? I always have to click the link from the main forums page when this thread has the most recent post.

Congrats Utah. Excellent job electing that POS to Washington to represent you. Makes me sick I voted for him in the general but then again what was the alternative in 2012??
I think it is time for Romney to switch parties and be true to his political beliefs. He is not a conservative and the Trump GOP is a conservative political party. The Democrat Party is who he should represent.

Last week Romney needed more witnesses to make a decision. Now he is voting to kick Trump out of office. What changed Mitt. Nothing changed you would have voted Guilty no matter what. You were never going to aquit a man you hate. Utah recall him and find someone to represent you . Not this Never Trumpers

Haven’t been on Paddock in more than a dozen years, just came back over in the last week or so to see what was going on in the political thread. Gratifying to see that many other Cat fans have their heads screwed on straight, even some I’ve crossed swords with in the past on certain issues.

Would like to recommend the Andrew Klavan show on YouTube.
Ok boomer

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT